Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 02:18 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Why would the Proud Boys let a Black guy be part of their group ?
So true. All I've heard about them is they are a bunch of racist white supremacists ? Maybe they are just being diverse ?

Actually, something more realistic is he is an Anarchist, playing both sides.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 02:19 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Why would the Proud Boys let a Black guy be part of their group ?
Yeah, I thought they hated blacks, CNN told me. Maybe he belongs to the Robert Byrd society

Old 01-15-2021, 02:22 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
No, his brother James is the one who has ties to the right. Both were there.

I honestly think John likely has no side, per se. More of a person into causing chaos. Anarchy/nihilism.
They sure do belong to a quite a few Communist groups and call each other Comrade. Weird, its like throw back to the cold war

Old 01-15-2021, 02:22 PM

43,094 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yeah, I thought they hated blacks, CNN told me. Maybe he belongs to the Robert Byrd society
Maybe the OP never saw his picture and is just going on what Twitter told them.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:25 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
John Sullivan, the person we've seen multiple threads about claiming he is an 'antifa leader' is in actuality a person known in protests over 2020 for grifting/profiteering off of BLM protests. Additionally, he's the founder of a pro-Trump group called 'Civilized Awakening' and has strong ties to the proud boys. He is about as far from being associated with BLM or Antifa as a person can get.
Stop with the garbage.

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
John Sullivan, the person we've seen multiple threads about claiming he is an 'antifa leader' is in actuality a person known in protests over 2020 for grifting/profiteering off of BLM protests. Additionally, he's the founder of a pro-Trump group called 'Civilized Awakening' and has strong ties to the proud boys. He is about as far from being associated with BLM or Antifa as a person can get.
You didn’t even read your own link. You have a patently false assertion about Sullivan in your post regarding his org. His brother founded Civilized Awakening. John founded Insurgence USA.

“ "I just wanted to be able to show people how it was, and I knew I would be able to get to the truth and to the front and be able to show you, I'm talking to these people, I'm conversing with these people in the crowd, but I can't tell you that I agree with Trump or MAGA supporters," Sullivan said. "I can tell you I don't."

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...tol-insurgence

John Sullivan is habitual liar. He’s giving interviews talking about how he wanted people to be safe while physically telling people to riot. There’s no way anyone would defend this dude if they read the affidavit, yet here we are.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...WBpJrUTsitarAU

761 posts, read 316,455 times
Are we going to see a mass attempt at covering up this man’s past?

Big tech now controls all of our digital pasts.

He can be whoever controls the media wants him to be.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:26 PM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times
Quote:
SMH. Don't be ridiculous.

He's a leftwing activist and founder of Insurgence USA.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:27 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Nothing you say will change the fact Trumpers are anti-facts and anti-truth. Perhaps you can wrap this truth in some elaborate Q Anon conspiracy?
There’s a patently false statement in the person’s quote that you’re responding to and you’re going to call someone out for anti-facts and anti-truth?

But what we do get to see from a Trump presidency is every single person who has absolutely no morals, left, right and center.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:29 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies