Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 03:10 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Do you live in Texas? If not it’s not your place to judge he doesn’t represent you.
I'm on a message board Karen, I can judge all I want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2021, 03:11 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Do you live in Texas? If not it’s not your place to judge he doesn’t represent you.
tell me, do you refrain from criticizing, say, AOC, because she doesn't represent you?

Old 01-09-2021, 03:16 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
One day they might decide you walked wrong, said the wrong thing and you will be canceled..who will stand up for you..there won’t be anyone left.
Sorry. I choose not to live in fear. That's why I could never be a republican.

Old 01-09-2021, 03:17 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Once again it’s wrong to call for removal. He represented the people, when it’s time for reelection if they aren’t happy they won’t vote for him. But we need to stop cancel culture it’s getting old. You say the wrong thing, wear the wrong clothes, your canceled. It’s Cruz right now..one day it could be you
He did not represent the people. He is representing his own personal interest

That’s the problem with the majority of politicians. We need term limits

Old 01-09-2021, 03:20 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

And, Harris called Biden a racist and a racist, so.............. Well, Harris was right, and Ted's father does have a "history", but with the wife, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

So, I guess my question to you is, "If Trump called your wife ugly, which one of his shoes would you polish first to show your appreciation for him pointing it out...?"

Old 01-09-2021, 03:28 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
These are scary times. The Left is completely unhinged.

Yeah! SHAME on them calling free elections rigged and having massive fraud while presenting NO evidence supporting that nonsense and then trashing the US Capitol.

Oh! Wait!

That wasn't the 'Left'.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:44 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Sen. Cruz's communications director resigned today, as a direct result of his attempting to overturn the election Wednesday.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/lo...0-4e6287bab288

Old 01-13-2021, 01:03 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
I guess being opposed to violent attacks on Democracy and the murder of law enforcement is radical left now.
Not voting to ok the electoral college is not enticing violence, Democrats has done the same thing. This is nothing but political.

Old 01-13-2021, 01:04 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
He did not represent the people. He is representing his own personal interest

That’s the problem with the majority of politicians. We need term limits
My family of Texans believe he was representing them. In case you forgot, Texas is red.

Old 01-13-2021, 01:11 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,394,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...expulsion.html

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is drowning in hometown backlash after stoking a violent coup attempt at the U.S. Capitol as yet another Texas newspaper is now calling for his removal from the Senate.

On Saturday, the San Antonio Express-News called for Donald Trump to be impeached and Cruz to face expulsion after Wednesday’s attack in D.C.

During the 2016 Republican primary, Ted Cruz called Donald Trump a “sniveling coward” after he attacked his wife, Heidi Cruz. In the past, the Texas senator has also called Trump “utterly amoral” and a “pathological liar.”

But once Trump took office, it didn’t take long for Cruz to hitch his wagon to the president and pledge his allegiance to the MAGA flag.

The Texas senator’s decision to go all in for Trump culminated this week in a violent attack carried out by MAGA insurrectionists – an attack inspired by Cruz, Trump, and other GOP lawmakers like Josh Hawley.

Ted Cruz made a bet that attaching himself at the hip with Donald Trump – even in the midst of an attack at the U.S. Capitol – would benefit his future in Republican politics.

With five people dead and D.C. still reeling from this week’s MAGA attack, it doesn’t look like Ted Cruz’s bet is paying off.
Ted Cruz is a greasy slime ball requiring no "tarring" before being feathered and chased out of town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies