Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 06:42 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You as a private citizen can't walk into Target and advocate circumventing the Constitution at the top of your lungs without being shown the door by store security.

Twitter etc. are no different.
Wow, a Leftist who cares about the constitution Odd, that a group that doesnt care about our borders, and our Sovereignty, values the Constitution
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

5,998 posts, read 3,736,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
WE are more than half of the nation strong. Accuracy matters in your analysis of judging our weakness or strength.
If what you say is true then Trump would have won the election. He lost, in a landslide. Far less than half the nation are in your ranks. I'd say you have even less now that you guys tried to overthrow the government the other day.

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It is not unamerican to defend our country, and our leaders.

And no, I'm not calling for separation of the US.

I'm calling for felony criminal prosecution of several hundred people who tried to over throw the US leadership.

Your words:

Quote:
I think the Trump fans are beginning to realize just how many people, with power, are done with them, permanently.

You, who broke into the capitol, and you who cheer them on are not one of us anymore. You're not part of our community, and prepare to be completely shunned by the rest of us.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:44 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
I think the Trump fans are beginning to realize just how many people, with power, are done with them, permanently.

You, who broke into the capitol, and you who cheer them on are not one of us anymore. You're not part of our community, and prepare to be completely shunned by the rest of us.
I can't see that as much of a loss for the "Trump fans", frankly.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Your words:
Exactly. Prepare to be shunned.

I'm not calling for unrest.

I'm calling for shunning.

I am NOT calling for civil war, or separation of the states.

I suspect you don't know what shunning means. It means people aren't welcome in your home, and you don't speak to them on the street because they've done something harmful to the community, and you aren't having it.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:45 PM

41,972 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
He (Biden) already has.
Where? When? Links?

Quote:
Yes, you are intentionally enticing civil unrest, and you know that. You're a bully behind a keyboard.
So now prosecuting criminals is "enticing civil unrest"? How does that work, exactly?

Quote:
Your words are dangerous.
The inability to comprehend the English language is dangerous.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I can't see that as much of a loss for the "Trump fans", frankly.
I would agree, but it appears they think they are the majority. And that's the problem. They've been led to believe they make up most of the country.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Exactly. Prepare to be shunned.

I'm not calling for unrest.

I'm calling for shunning.

I am NOT calling for civil war, or separation of the states.

I suspect you don't know what shunning means. It means people aren't welcome in your home, and you don't speak to them on the street.

And what do you think this shunning will lead to?

You are calling for societal division based on ideology.

Maybe Trump supporters should wear yelllow stars so you’ll know not to welcome us in your home, or speak to us on the street.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
And where do you think this shunning will lead?
To people learning not to do that again.

The way shunning has always worked, in societies that practice it.

You see others shunned, you don't do that sh&t yourself.

Shunning works. It's just so cruel that it should only be used in extreme situations.

And it's not to be done by religion, or race, or ethnicity. But instead, by behavior. You behave in a way that's destructive, you won't be tolerated.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
To people learning not to do that again.

The way shunning has always worked, in societies that practice it.

You see others shunned, you don't do that sh&t yourself.

Shunning works. It's just so cruel that it should only be used in extreme situations.
No.

It will lead to war.

It leads to persecution.

It leads to tribunals and education camps and societal collapse. It leads to neighbors snitching on neighbors and families falling apart.

It leads to North Korea and the USSR and the former Yugoslavia.

Your self righteousness is appalling and frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies