Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 10:03 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What if I told you Uranium One was the pretext to set up Russia for Thermo Nuclear War..... To thin the herd.
Sounds evil doesn't it.
Well, that is exactly what the plan was while Hillary was at Obama's State Dept and running the CIA.

The same Uranium was skimmed off the top of the stockpile, and shipped to Iran, Syria & North Korea. They make Nukes with it.
They had planned to set off 3 Nukes within the USA and the signature would comeback as the same shipped to Russia and Moscow would have been nuked within minutes.
Starting a worldwide thermo Nuclear War.

When the NSA thwarted the same rigging we witnessed on Nov. 3rd, in 2016 the plan was well underway to take America back from the Central Banks.

The NSA has over 20 years of all communications.... They have all of Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

If you prevent the crime, how can you catch evil people in the act?
THE STORM.....

They all knew exactly how this election would be rigged and they caught it all.
Nancy, Chuck & Mitch are freaking out for good reason.
It is not win or lose for them... They know full well, this is Win or Die, for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-nAmJlQnOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...ature=youtu.be

Have any CREDIBLE evidence of anything remotely close to that actually happening?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 10:05 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
honestly the average sheep is better off living their lives and accepting The dominoes as they fall they don't have a whole lot of control over what the people in power do the best thing they can do is arm themselves and practice with whatever weapon they decide to buy otherwise just live your life...

I'll admit I can hardly control my own impulses and cravings much less worry about what everybody else is doing....there are disadvantages to having to incarnate in these bodies.... It would be nice if we had matrix style technology where you could plug your brain into a computer and have it rewire to learn any skill or modify your state of mind in just a few button presses... Oh no I'm going off topic!

Old 01-10-2021, 10:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Cognitive dissonance strikes again. Fascism and Marxism are almost diametrically opposite to one another.

Might not be cognitive dissonance though. Might just be ignorance.
Fascism came from a modification of Marxist ideology. The late 1800"s and early 1900's was the grand intellectual experiment, led by Marxism.
Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson... perfect examples of early fascism. 1877, America was broke and made a deal with the devil.

Old 01-10-2021, 10:44 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,044,002 times
Quote:
Fascism came from a modification of Marxist ideology. The late 1800"s and early 1900's was the grand intellectual experiment, led by Marxism.
Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson... perfect examples of early fascism. 1877, America was broke and made a deal with the devil.
You continually show such a lack of understanding of politics and economics, it is stunning.

Old 01-10-2021, 10:46 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,527,393 times
HAHAHA, this forum never fails to entertain.

Old 01-10-2021, 11:01 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,791,155 times
If I told you Stephen Colbert makes more sense than this conspitacy thread would you believe me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbnaCezgdM

Last edited by animalcrazy; 01-10-2021 at 11:09 AM..

Old 01-10-2021, 11:37 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
The Evil Geniuses for a Better tomorrow, with support from the Shock Jocks and the Semiconscious Liberation Army, will roll for control of the Orbital Mind Control Lasers.

What - we're not playing Illuminati?

Old 01-10-2021, 11:40 AM

13,252 posts, read 7,300,036 times
Quote:
What if I told you Uranium One was the pretext to set up Russia for Thermo Nuclear War..... To thin the herd.
Sounds evil doesn't it.
Well, that is exactly what the plan was while Hillary was at Obama's State Dept and running the CIA.

The same Uranium was skimmed off the top of the stockpile, and shipped to Iran, Syria & North Korea. They make Nukes with it. They had planned to set off 3 Nukes within the USA and the signature would comeback as the same shipped to Russia and Moscow would have been nuked within minutes.
Starting a worldwide thermo Nuclear War.

When the NSA thwarted the same rigging we witnessed on Nov. 3rd, in 2016 the plan was well underway to take America back from the Central Banks.

The NSA has over 20 years of all communications.... They have all of Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

If you prevent the crime, how can you catch evil people in the act?
THE STORM.....

They all knew exactly how this election would be rigged and they caught it all.
Nancy, Chuck & Mitch are freaking out for good reason.
It is not win or lose for them... They know full well, this is Win or Die, for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-nAmJlQnOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...ature=youtu.be
You are really going down the rabbit hole now election losses pushed you over the edge?

Old 01-10-2021, 11:45 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Quote:
I'd tell you to back away from the hallucinogenic substances. Stat.

Quote:
Boy, are you confused! If you're gonna make political arguments, you should at least get your movements, timelines, and players straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
HAHAHA, this forum never fails to entertain.
Right? Comedy gold!

Old 01-10-2021, 11:46 AM

769 posts, read 1,006,917 times
Quote:
What if I told you
What if I told you you're deranged and need medication.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies