Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 11:55 AM

18,448 posts, read 8,275,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Let's not even call them people. They're animals. Violent, treasonous rats, fueled by hate and intolerance.

Of course Pro-Trump rioters wanted to fly a confederate flag in the US Capitol bldg. They cheered it.
but flying a BLM or antifa flag in front of a burning building is what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 11:55 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Wow, someone has a flag with trumps face on Rambo's body. trump-ettes are mentally insane if thats how they see trump the cupcake.
That is the first thing I thought. And then I started thinking about something else. I went to a high school where many kids wore Dixie Outfitter shirts to school. Many kids loved the Confederate flag. Seeing that flag with Trump's face on Rambo's body, seeing Trump flags, seeing Confederate flags, I started thinking "I wonder if anyone I know from high school is among that mob". I literally thought that because of some of the kids that went to my high school. I just shake my head looking at that.

Old 01-10-2021, 11:58 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Black Trump supporter says what you talkin bout willis. Lefty and their race baiting is most tiresome and pathetic.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Absolutely agree. Just like no one, in good faith or good morals, can support the actions of Antifa and BLM in their year long reign of terror aimed not at elected official, but at th e American people. Looting, burning businesses (sadly, far to often minority owned ones). Blocking highways, dragging people from their cars and assaulting them. Burning police precincts to the ground. Attacking police officers with fire bombs, explosives and Molotov Cocktails. Destroying police cars. It goes on and on. BOTH sides deserve to be condemned. And both parties HAVE condemned those behind the events of 1/6. However-one side has never denounced Antifa, and in fact deny that they even exist-some fools call them "just an idea". And I don't know of a single Democrat that has denounced and condemned BLM in spite of a year-long reign of terror against the American people.
You got it. Till this day Democrats will not condemn antifa and BLM who they incited and encouraged and rewarded. To the contrary, Democrats still defend them. While I think the capitol rioters were wrong, at least if election fraud could be substantiated it would be a just cause and they targeted those responsible rather than indiscriminately rioting through out the country.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:16 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
The part that hit me the most is when the black officer said "Im getting my (Butt) kicked on the other side while the white officers are inside taking selfies with people that invaded the capitol."
Thats a disgrace.
A disgrace indeed.

I trust the FBI, Capitol Police, and NSA will conduct very thorough investigations, and every sympathizer cop that stood by and took selfies with this mob of treasonous scum will be punished severely.

I'm sure authorities will scrub their social media and internet history to see if any of those cops present have ties to any Pro-Trump terrorist groups that tried to overthrow the US government on Wednesday

Old 01-10-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
A disgrace indeed.

I trust the FBI, Capitol Police, and NSA will conduct very thorough investigations, and every sympathizer cop that stood by and took selfies with this mob of treasonous scum will be punished severely.

I'm sure authorities will scrub their social media and internet history to see if any of those cops present have ties to any Pro-Trump terrorist groups that tried to overthrow the US government on Wednesday
That's funny. I remember cops were praised and celebrated for hamming it up with BLM protesters.

Why shouldn't the police be sympathetic to people who generally are pro police, aren't targeting them and who were just standing in the Capitol, a public building paid for by taxes, not doing much else wrong? The Democrats hypocritical indignation and attempts to use this riot to crush those they disagree with is outstanding. Democrats' war on the police continues.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:29 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
The officer even described coming face-to-face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed their badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

“You have the nerve to be holding a Blue Lives Matter flag, and you are out there ****ing us up,” he told one group of protesters he encountered inside the Capitol. “[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘We’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘Well, you gotta be kidding.’”
Wow ... People in badges part of the mob... I wonder how many are masons.... Makes me wish I was there so I could get a first hand account of what happened with neutral bias instead of the spin the propaganda machine will put out... I could say that about a lot of historical events though.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:30 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That's exactly what it is. A disgrace.

And it appears the FBI is taking control of this mess, and seeing that those responsible are prosecuted. Hopefully, that would include Capitol Hill cops in selfies.
Isnt this a HUGE conflict of interest for the FBI to get involved?!!! LOL

If 'democrats/liberals truly believe this was an act of sedition, overthrow of the US Govt...the FBI getting involved, would technically implicate them, no?

Old 01-10-2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Wow ... People in badges part of the mob... I wonder how many are masons....
I don't actually find it too surprising after all the democrats did to the police-falsely called them racists and scapegoated them, incited and encouraged mass rioting against the police for months on end for years now. It's understandable and really justifiable to want revenge on the Democratic party for what they've done. Now the democrats are attempting to purge conservatives from the police.

Old 01-10-2021, 01:17 PM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
Most people support BLM... People support PEACEFULL protests.

Nobody supports violence.. most BLM protests where peaceful.

Claiming otherwise, is just claiming those Xlacks can't behave themselves.. which is the sentiment they are protesting.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies