Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlorer48 View Post
Yes, they pander to the less educated and “woke” voters who vote with their feelings rather than intellect.
And the people they scapegoat and show disfavor toward and lie about are supposed to just quietly accept it, and not sometimes do things such as riot at the Capitol when a scapegoating Democrat is about to assume office .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 12:59 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And the people they scapegoat and show disfavor toward and lie about are supposed to just quietly accept it, and not sometimes do things such as riot at the Capitol when a scapegoating Democrat is about to assume office .
I think Biden and all the Nazis he has surrounded himself with, and his Hitler-like rhetoric, are absolutely why I had no problem with people trying to take over the Capital. They know that the Left is now openly out-and-out Hitler-like to whites. They know the chance to make a stand - those days are numbered before God knows what democrats will be doing to whites in this nation down the road.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I think Biden and all the Nazis he has surrounded himself with, and his Hitler-like rhetoric, are absolutely why I had no problem with people trying to take over the Capital. They know that the Left is now openly out-and-out Hitler-like to whites. They know the chance to make a stand - those days are numbered before God knows what democrats will be doing to whites in this nation down the road.
Can't say you're not right. Democrats and some Republicans have been treating Americans as basically their enemy going back to at least the 1960s and they are just getting worse by the day.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:17 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
Stupid people should not be allowed to vote. I fear that we'll see this is 2022 too.
and with the fascist Democrats in control of our government joining with the social media corps to silence and ban any opposition of thought, the ignorance will only grow

Old 01-15-2021, 01:22 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh geez, just another self-hating white man feeling guilty over a past he never even played a role in based on being of the same race as those long ago dead people. We have come a long ways from the racism of the past and no we aren't perfect anymore than these minorities are that you so adore so much and that you are making victims of over a long ago past. Move on, will you?
I possess zero hate fella and a great deal of disapproval for men/ women on rinse and repeat tumbling the same ignorance to this current year of 2021.

We make victims of today's generation; floating ultra outdated ideologies and rhetoric.

Will you get over the ignorance blanketing our nation?

Old 01-15-2021, 01:31 PM

200 posts, read 83,057 times
Interesting topic title. Just picking it apart, most of those groups are not “minorities” yet they clamor to this mythical minority status.

There are more females on earth than males, so females really are not minorities.
Black people account for the largest portion of the worlds population by far, so they are far from being minorities.
Asians are second to blacks in world population, and Asian countries are more than packed with Asians.
Latinos... there has got to be some statistic about them as well. They are not a tiny group, not by any estimate.

The only group on the whole list that is an actual minority and deserving of tons of everything are Native American Indians. In fact, if I was going to vote solely based upon ethnicity, I think a Native American Indian president would be best.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:34 PM

1,411 posts, read 1,001,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
He could have saved words by saying, "We will deprioritize white-owned businesses."
How about, "We will eliminate white-owned businesses?" I'm just joking. I knew when he said that that the world was going to explode. I guess he is assuming to we minorities are just to dumb and broke to actually have a successful business so he will save us. You whites don't need the help because all of your businesses thrive.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:48 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Can't say you're not right. Democrats and some Republicans have been treating Americans as basically their enemy going back to at least the 1960s and they are just getting worse by the day.
And I would argue that the Democrats, and all their rhetoric of hatred towards whites, are more of what was the impetus for the violent mob last week than anything.

You can only tell a people they are subhuman and evil because of their skin/heritage/ethnicity for so long before they will not tolerate it any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonM View Post

The only group on the whole list that is an actual minority .

The true minorities on planet earth (and liberals love to point this out, which is strange, since we are so evil to them) are white people, period.

We are the true minority of planet earth. Yet treated like scoundrels in the very nations our ancestors gave their lives to to create into the prosperous places they are.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
And I would argue that the Democrats, and all their rhetoric of hatred towards whites, are more of what was the impetus for the violent mob last week than anything.

You can only tell a people they are subhuman and evil because of their skin/heritage/ethnicity for so long before they will not tolerate it any longer.

The true minorities on planet earth (and liberals love to point this out, which is strange, since we are so evil to them) are white people, period.

We are the true minority of planet earth. Yet treated like scoundrels in the very nations our ancestors gave their lives to to create into the prosperous places they are.
That's my argument as well, Democrats have been antagonizing and alarming white Americans and conservatives for years now. Also Democrats have set the standard that rioting against an elected President and the government was acceptable for over 4 years now. Now they claim only those on the left rioting is acceptable. How many ways do they have to communicate we're considered 2nd class citizens?

Old 01-15-2021, 01:57 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/Transitio...03213200990209

Why is he mentioning every race except white?

Why not just say “our priority is reopening businesses”?
This is not a win-lose statement!
Since whites already own the most small businesses, there was no need to mention them. But mentioning all the other races who also own small businesses lets them know the equal access to resources includes them too.

It does not say, nor mean to say, white owners will be shut out of the equal access. It only means everyone gets the same opportunities now, and no one will be denied their shot at the American dream because they are female, and aren't white or Anglo.

You filled in the blanks with wrong answers of your own dash.

Do winners need any mention after they are known to have won?
No. When everyone knows, everyone knows.
There is no need to add them to a list of those who have always been neglected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies