Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 11:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
We will never know what might have happened if Pence, his wife, his daughter and Pelosi were not moved out of harm’s way. Had not the one officer purposely led the mob away from the Senate area, what might have happened?

Hostage situation? Public hanging? Bullet through the head on live TV as one claimed to do? Something else?

Mob mentality takes over.
Think about other 'coup attempts'...the FIRST goal is to address the public, to inform them of the regime change, and to let everyone know THEY are now in control, the new leaders always either arrest or exile the former leaders...I didnt see either of these things happen.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:34 AM

2,888 posts, read 989,624 times
Donald bought Melania for reasons other than her thoughts on issues. She's not used to having to opine.
In fact, I am pretty sure if you opened up her head, you'd find a little exhausted hamster, running on a rusty wheel. That's why Melania always looks so squinty, perplexed, and angry. Try having a rodent in your head and a rat as a husband. It's got to be exhausting. She's horrible in her own right, however, so I really don't care. Do you?

Old 01-11-2021, 11:36 AM

8,610 posts, read 10,139,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Donald bought Melania for reasons other than her thoughts on issues. She's not used to having to opine.
In fact, I am pretty sure if you opened up her head, you'd find a little exhausted hamster, running on a rusty wheel. That's why Melania always looks so squinty, perplexed, and angry. Try having a rodent in your head and a rat as a husband. It's got to be exhausting. She's horrible in her own right, however, so I really don't care. Do you?
Liberalism is a mental disease.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:37 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,045,913 times
Quote:
lol...You are right, except her squinty eyes are also a product of lots of plastic surgery, but yeah, she does give off that vibe. She has a RBF.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:40 AM

2,888 posts, read 989,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Liberalism is a mental disease.
Rote response. Boring. Lacking in creativity. Your hamster must be worn out, too.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Steel View Post
lol...You are right, except her squinty eyes are also a product of lots of plastic surgery, but yeah, she does give off that vibe. She has a RBF.
Thank goodness the left doesn't have RB personalities.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Rote response. Boring. Lacking in creativity. Your hamster must be worn out, too.
Has garbage in, garbage out become your leitmotif in life?

Old 01-11-2021, 11:53 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Beaten & killed? When was that? You clearly have NO idea what the protests were about. Not anti police, but anti bad police & asking for better training. You seriously didn’t know that? How can you even with a straight face pretend it was about something else? You’re so disingenuous. I’ve never been anti police. Ever. I welcome the police. I do however take issue with police who are trigger happy. If you were a citizen of this society, you would be too. Instead, here we have all the cons completely dismissing this attempt at overthrowing of the government. In fact you’re condoning what happened. And I see zero concern for the officer that died. So tell me, who is REALLY anti police? Who REALLY supports domestic terrorism? It’s you.
I said RIOTS not protests. If you can’t get that right I’m not reading the rest of your fake post.

Old 01-11-2021, 12:04 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
I said RIOTS not protests. If you can’t get that right I’m not reading the rest of your fake post.
And on Wednesday, the protest was what happened in front of the White House. Before Rudy, Mo and the Dons whipped them into a fervor. Heck, the protest part even covers walking to the Capitol. Where there were barricades erected. If you stayed on the one side of the barricades all day, you're a protester. Go with God. If you crossed that line (literally and figuratively), you're a domestic terrorist and belong in Gitmo without trial just like the Patriot Act makes provisions for.

Old 01-11-2021, 12:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Hello?? Are you even comprehending what I posted? Riots, protests, who cares. You said cops were beaten and killed, I asked you to provide that information and you refused to do it. why? because it’s a lie. how can a post be fake when it’s sitting right in front of your face and you read it and responded to it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies