Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 01:24 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times

Advertisements

I will confess that I'd expected people who call for bringing on the civil war to be able to rough it just a little bit beyond the level of "OMG, the food isn't organic!"

Dear Mother,

I fear this may be my last letter. The enemy has taken the Whole Foods with the empanadas that I like, and as we fell back to Sprouts, we found the organic aisles raided, with the exception of a box of highly suspect vegan sausage. In cooking these, our supply of alkaline purified water has run dangerously low. Our foraging patrols heard rumors of a local Farmer's Market, but on arriving, found it was only open on Thursdays. This last cruel disappointment sent morale dropping. Poor Harris decided to end it all, but as I've seen him eat McDonalds on several occasions, his noble sacrifice did nothing to improve the supply situation. Could you break the news gently to his mother? He posted under the username Punisher_of_Liberals_1488.

Our last push is for a Trader Joe's at nightfall, but we are all in a weakened state. Please tell Dad I fell a hero.

Old 01-12-2021, 01:28 PM

6,345 posts, read 8,121,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
I agree with you 100%. I was just wondering about his mental state.
I haven't heard of a mental issue. QAnon believers always seemed a little crazy. He takes it a step further. His walks around the neighborhood in his costume. He used to be in the Navy from 2005-2007.

Military.com: https://www.military.com/daily-news/...y-veteran.html

Yahoo:
https://news.yahoo.com/horned-capito...141924227.html
Quote:
The newspaper reported that Chansley is unemployed, having failed to launch an acting career, and has been seen wandering through his mother’s neighbourhood in Glendale dressed in the same costume he wore to the Capitol riots.

He also has a car bumper sticker with the word ‘WQKE’ and the hashtags ‘#AllAboutTheChildren’ and ‘#TheGreatAwakening’, which are references to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that believes in the existence of a vast underground pedophile ring.

Chansley is a fixture at anti-lockdown rallies and has been seen at numerous pro-Trump demonstrations over the last year, including one in February where he was photographed holding a sign that read “Q Sent Me”.

In September, Chansley reportedly led a protest at Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, in which he claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms in the shopping centre was “an FBI pedophile code”.

His mother declined to comment on her son’s actions, reported the Daily Mail.

Last edited by move4ward; 01-12-2021 at 02:55 PM..

Old 01-12-2021, 01:29 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I will confess that I'd expected people who call for bringing on the civil war to be able to rough it just a little bit beyond the level of "OMG, the food isn't organic!"

Dear Mother,

I fear this may be my last letter. The enemy has taken the Whole Foods with the empanadas that I like, and as we fell back to Sprouts, we found the organic aisles raided, with the exception of a box of highly suspect vegan sausage. In cooking these, our supply of alkaline purified water has run dangerously low. Our foraging patrols heard rumors of a local Farmer's Market, but on arriving, found it was only open on Thursdays. This last cruel disappointment sent morale dropping. Poor Harris decided to end it all, but as I've seen him eat McDonalds on several occasions, his noble sacrifice did nothing to improve the supply situation. Could you break the news gently to his mother? He posted under the username Punisher_of_Liberals_1488.

Our last push is for a Trader Joe's at nightfall, but we are all in a weakened state. Please tell Dad I fell a hero.
I'm out of reps, but well done! All we need is some sad violin accompaniment and it's ready for prime time.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:07 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by move4ward View Post
I haven't heard of a mental issue. QAnon believers always seemed a little crazy. He takes it a step further. His walks around the neighborhood in his costume. He used to be in the Navy from 2005-2007.

Military.com: https://www.military.com/daily-news/...y-veteran.html

Yahoo:
https://news.yahoo.com/horned-capito...141924227.html
So, a true "lives in his mom's basement" fella, lol.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:22 PM

10,123 posts, read 1,025,860 times
This guy is a moron

Old 01-12-2021, 04:28 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Lives in his mom's basement and gets his travelling money from George Soros. His fat bearded friend and him were both at a BLM protest and another " Insurrectionist" has ties to the CNN staffer that organized the Charlottesville white supremacist rally but who still loves Obama and is still fighting global warming. Somehow I don't see any of these idiots as spending much time behind bars for their activities. Especially considering that many of these photos have now been shown to have been staged with photographers at the ready and security actually directing them into areas for their photos to be taken.
You say Q anon believers are gullible. Believing these guys just walked in the capitol without having been prepped and it orchestrated by those already in there, now that's gullible. Maybe by really throwing the book at them and having them name names we'll get some real insurrectionists.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:33 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
If anyone deserves to be arrested, he does for making himself the poster boy of the attack on the Capitol. Everyone who illegally entered and helped trash the place should be arrested. But I have to wonder if this guys is mentally ill on some level. First, he has to believe all that conspiracy non-sense, then he has to be willing to dress like that in public, and third, this organic food thing.
His neighbors seem to think there are some mental issues going on. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:34 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Lives in his mom's basement and gets his travelling money from George Soros. His fat bearded friend and him were both at a BLM protest and another " Insurrectionist" has ties to the CNN staffer that organized the Charlottesville white supremacist rally but who still loves Obama and is still fighting global warming. Somehow I don't see any of these idiots as spending much time behind bars for their activities. Especially considering that many of these photos have now been shown to have been staged with photographers at the ready and security actually directing them into areas for their photos to be taken.
You say Q anon believers are gullible. Believing these guys just walked in the capitol without having been prepped and it orchestrated by those already in there, now that's gullible. Maybe by really throwing the book at them and having them name names we'll get some real insurrectionists.
He's a true blue Trump believer and any factual article on the Google machine could have told you that

BUT, BUT BUT . . ANTIFA!

Not this time; sorry

Old 01-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
His neighbors seem to think there are some mental issues going on. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Just looking at him, I think you can say that without fear of contradiction.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Uh...you do know that he was at a BLM rally as a COUNTERprotestor, right? People share a cropped photo of him there to imply he is BLM or who knows what, but they oh so conveniently hide his "Q Sent Me" sign.

An example showing the full picture: https://twitter.com/abubbleofearth/s...509629954?s=19
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies