Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 04:40 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
The words "neo-nazi" should be a clue.

Also, there is no antifa org. People were arrested in the summer protests, plenty of them.
They call themselves ANTIFA..you get a clue...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
You are misunderstanding what same ideology means in this context. It's claiming that part about physical violence “is both ethically justifiable and strategically effective.” is what is the same, not their belief structure and what types of people they are violent towards.

A neonazi would not be a part of Antifa. You can be against both groups if you believe that they use physical violence and it's not justified. What you can't do, though, is try to claim that a Neonazi is Antifa so you can go along with your misguided belief that it was really Antifa behind it all.

Again, no one who is being fair is claiming that all Trump supporters are like the people who broke into the Capitol. But those specific people are very much turning out to be Trump supporters.
Wow, talk about not getting it. I am saying both can infiltrate ...Trump supporters are not neo-nazis or antifa.

If some of any group says they are a Trump supporter and are a neo-nazi , they are not a Trump supporter.Trump is not even close to being a Neo-nazi. If an Antifa guy comes and puts on a MAGA hat does that make him a Trump supporter? Just let me know .

If Joe Biden says he is not a racist , why did he call them predators and seeing black children remind him of learning about roaches, and Obama is clean and articulate, storybook man.. sounds like a White Supremacist to me. If Trump ever said that they would impeach him a dozen times over.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:53 PM

9,372 posts, read 6,973,951 times
Doesn't fit the narrative.

Old 01-12-2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennieKos View Post
Stop blaming Antifa for this. They have many things against them but the Capitol attack was on Trump and his supporters. You need to re read your own post.
Wow. people are so thick.. I am saying ANTIFA ATTACKED A FEDERAL BUILDING FOR MONTHS IN PORTLAND AND THE FBI ALLOWS IT..WHY?

Old 01-12-2021, 05:01 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Wow, talk about not getting it. I am saying both can infiltrate ...Trump supporters are not neo-nazis or antifa.

If some of any group says they are a Trump supporter and are a neo-nazi , they are not a Trump supporter.Trump is not even close to being a Neo-nazi. If an Antifa guy comes and puts on a MAGA hat does that make him a Trump supporter? Just let me know .

If Joe Biden says he is not a racist , why did he call them predators and seeing black children remind him of learning about roaches, and Obama is clean and articulate, storybook man.. sounds like a White Supremacist to me. If Trump ever said that they would impeach him a dozen times over.
Yes, not getting it because you are not putting it out there. I'm out. This is dumb. There are no indications that Antifa was there at the Capitol in the way you imply based on what you have presented in this thread.

The one name I have ever seen presented that actually may be along these lines is John Sullivan. But only him. So many threads here, that's their proof that is mildly relevant. They can only show that this guy was there. FBI can look into him, sure.

But time after time, they figure out the identities of people who were there and whoops, not actually Antifa or BLM based on research into their past.

The Proud Boys also did say they would be there in black, so I guess there's your possible proof of "infiltration", but not the way you want.

Old 01-12-2021, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Stop encouraging this person.

The OP posted a link that shows that the man that QAnon & other conservative pundits have been trying to sell as anti-fa is pictured from what they say is an anti-fa site. The anti-fa site put the picture of the guy to ID him as a NEO NAZI. He isn't on the site as an anti-fa membere -- he's being pointed out as an 'enemy' of anti-fa on their site....in fact proving he is NOT anti-fa.

There is still zero link to anti-fa on Wednesday.

This thread is classic example of how easy it is to tell people stories and they jump on it.
Trump supporters don't even know what QANON IS..including Trump. some fringe group .

Old 01-12-2021, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Yes, not getting it because you are not putting it out there. I'm out. This is dumb. There are no indications that Antifa was there at the Capitol in the way you imply based on what you have presented in this thread.

The one name I have ever seen presented that actually may be along these lines is John Sullivan. But only him. So many threads here, that's their proof that is mildly relevant. They can only show that this guy was there. FBI can look into him, sure.

But time after time, they figure out the identities of people who were there and whoops, not actually Antifa or BLM based on research into their past.

The Proud Boys also did say they would be there in black, so I guess there's your possible proof of "infiltration", but not the way you want.
What I presented is you don't know who was there? Did you take everyones ID to see who entered. Who broke the windows.. if there were 10 antifa people who broke windows do you really think the FBI will say that? They were the bias group who went after Trump for 3 years with a witchhunt started by Hillary and they knew it was lies from the beginning.

You of course don't believe that the FBI would lie.. but we do know the FBI sat on a Hunter laptop for a year and it was never spoken about by them.. a copy of the hard drive was given to Guiliani's lawyer and it is damning.but he FBI didn't go after Hunter at all.. they hid it...

So of course if they found out that Antifa was there , they would not tell anyone they were.. They would quiietly let them go home and hide the fact they were there.. we know the story.

Antifa today is attacking a federal courthouse in Portland..did you hear anything about them this week???.. they have been attacking it for months including breaking windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4e7C1O3Gw

Old 01-13-2021, 12:24 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Wow. people are so thick.. I am saying ANTIFA ATTACKED A FEDERAL BUILDING FOR MONTHS IN PORTLAND AND THE FBI ALLOWS IT..WHY?
They didnt. In point of fact they arrested a lot of folks. Last I heard a lot of folks were facing felony charges. A lot of the misdemeanors got dropped, but the people who damaged things? Hurt people? If they can prove the case, those folks are facing prison. Thats reality.

Your view of this is because you listen to folks that lie to you. Maybe you should fact check stuff like this.
https://apnews.com/article/1c1901dd9...1dacc39b0a6727

Old 01-13-2021, 12:40 AM

5,984 posts, read 3,456,795 times
Is the FBI part of the deep state swamp???

Did George Soros enslave mermaids in 13th century???

Is hummus made out of bird poop???

Old 01-13-2021, 12:50 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
Is the FBI part of the deep state swamp???
Depends on your definition. But really no. Its just a bunch of guys trying to do their job.

Quote:
Did George Soros enslave mermaids in 13th century???
Probably.

Quote:
Is hummus made out of bird poop???
Only the stuff that tastes bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies