Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 07:01 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times

Advertisements

Not only was Don Lemon's comment stupid, but he insulted the millions of black who voted for Trump.

I am only very rarely in favor of censorship, but imo, a news commentator who doesn't seem to realize that the great majority of people vote for the candidate who most closely matches their views in a large number of issues and not just one should be fired.

His comment was like saying that anyone who voted for Biden and/or HRC was in favor of corruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 07:02 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,771,136 times
This is why CNN rating are in the crapper. No one cares. Don Lemon is like a child and can't be taken seriously plus he hangs out with Joy Behar so what else could you expect.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:44 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,016,556 times
What's amusing is that democrats started the klan. It would be more fitting to say that Don Lemon is with the klan because he votes democrat.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:16 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
It doesn't matter if I don't know you. If you're not denouncing the culture that makes anti-semites feel entirely comfortable wearing pro-Holocaust shirts in public, then you're the problem. You've chosen your bedfellows and people like me will continue to point that out.

And you had a choice to jump off that Trump bandwagon. There's literally a group of people who saw that coming and were like "I'm never loving arms with this group, even though I'm Republican." And Trump supporters hate them as much as they hate Liberals, so don't tell me Trump supporters are not actively siding with anti-semites and racists.
Oh please my mother’s family fled Germany during the Holocaust. I heard all their stories and know exactly what signs to look out for. There is no way in hell I’m anti-semite. No need to continue our conversation.

Old 01-15-2021, 01:21 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your media sources are propaganda that purposefully ignore antisemitism on the left to manipulate reality for an agenda.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost...ica-637017/amp
Those very media sources are the source of many of the anti-Semitic statements and actions in this country. Start with their support for the BDS idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies