Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 02:18 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,564,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Question: If you were in her shoes and you had 24 hour protection, would you want the security detailed to protect you using the toilet in your private home. Which toilet would you be willing to let them use? Picture it, it's mid-morning when the both of them just downed a couple coffees and a donut or two, the coffee gets 'em going but the donuts are what pounds it through. Yep, you guessed it, bowel movements, like clockwork. Agent Szathmary has the really rancid ones but Agent McCarthy has clogged to toilet before. But, you have no choice because the public will excoriate you for making them go elsewhere to poop.
Is this some kind of fan fiction you're conjuring up? Mighty obsessed with the poop it seems. Guess we all have our kinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2021, 02:21 PM

14,482 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
They were welcome to dismiss their security staff if their bladders were too inconvenient.
And here I thought you were a smart one.

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Could have saved the $100K and wore adult diapers. Poor budgeting.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Question: If you were in her shoes and you had 24 hour protection, would you want the security detailed to protect you using the toilet in your private home. Which toilet would you be willing to let them use? Picture it, it's mid-morning when the both of them just downed a couple coffees and a donut or two, the coffee gets 'em going but the donuts are what pounds it through. Yep, you guessed it, bowel movements, like clockwork. Agent Szathmary has the really rancid ones but Agent McCarthy has clogged to toilet before. But, you have no choice because the public will excoriate you for making them go elsewhere to poop.

So I ask you once more, which bathroom do you write off for the next 4 years??
Oh dear, what a hardship for trumps. How ever do they get through their days with such conundrums?

5,581 posts, read 2,306,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Dont Ivanka get Secret Service detail for life, since she is Trumps kid?
Ivanka's Secret Service ends 1/20/2021.

Only ex-presidents, their spouse and children under age 16 have secret service protection once the president leaves office.

Old 01-14-2021, 02:22 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:

So I ask you once more, which bathroom do you write off for the next 4 years??
They have six bathrooms. I would not make them go to a neighbor's basement when they are there protecting my family if I have SIX bathrooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Ivanka's Secret Service ends 1/20/2021.

Only ex-presidents, their spouse and children under age 16 have secret service protection once the president leaves office.
Yep.

Old 01-14-2021, 02:27 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,412,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Ivanka and Jared refused to let their Secret Service security detail use one of their 6 toilets. The agents had to run to the Obama or the Pence home until they finally found a neighbor of the Kushners who rented them a studio apartment for $3,000 a month, or well over $100,000 during the Trump term.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...jared-kushner/

Sounds like a scene from “The Help”.
And here I am letting maintenance people who are at my home use mine, it is the polite thing to so, but we are talking about Trump's clan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
How many toilets did Obama get from IRAN for the $1.7 BILLION in CASH he gave them ??

that would be like $17.7 million a month! DAMN them Iranians are some expensive crappers!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-a...-was-all-cash/
Obama did not give anything, it was their money, have no idea why it is so hard for you to understand this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Dont Ivanka get Secret Service detail for life, since she is Trumps kid?
No, if I recall correctly.

Old 01-14-2021, 02:45 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
They have six bathrooms. I would not make them go to a neighbor's basement when they are there protecting my family if I have SIX bathrooms.

Yep.
As I read further in the article, the Kushner manse actually has 6.5 bathrooms.

Old 01-14-2021, 02:50 PM

14,482 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
As I read further in the article, the Kushner manse actually has 6.5 bathrooms.
Doesn’t matter, it’s their private home. The SS don’t live in the homes of the people they protect. There are always accommodations for them. This is just liberals acting like a bunch of fools.

Old 01-14-2021, 02:51 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I wouldn't want a bunch of people using mine, either. So what.

If your life needed protection and that "bunch of people" was responsible for providing that protection, I think I just might reconsider.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies