Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 08:05 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times

Advertisements

So the on the record statement says they weren't denied and don't customarily use the home of the people they are protecting, but some unnamed source says they were. Why wouldn't a person go on the record about this? I call BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2021, 08:18 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Dont Ivanka get Secret Service detail for life, since she is Trumps kid?
Under normal circumstances, no. Only the President and First Lady get the lifetime SS protection.

But I'm sure there are some events and things that the SS wouldn't hesitate to go and protect a former President's child or children. Even when they're grown and adults, they could still be guarded in times of great personal peril, I'm sure, if the former President was to ask for their help.

As long as the former President lived, anyway. Once one has passed on, the kids are probably on their own, just as JFK Jr. was when he lost his bearings in the fog and crashed his airplane into the sea.

Old 01-14-2021, 08:45 PM

2,000 posts, read 760,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Remember this when Ivanka makes a run for the presidency and gives a speech on respecting members of law enforcement and wasteful government spending.
More jaded reporting by the left wing nuts.

I’m sure none of these protected families give open access to their main houses for such purposes.

If they don’t have a separate facility on the property I’m sure this isn’t uncommon at all.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:17 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I wouldn't want a bunch of people using mine, either. So what.
Lol. Right?

Old 01-14-2021, 09:59 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
More lies made up by hateful leftists...

Secret Service refutes WaPo story claiming that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner denied agents restroom access in their home

https://www.theblaze.com/news/secret...d-ivanka-trump

Old 01-14-2021, 10:38 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It's not just the waste. They didn't want the Secret Service to use their toilets. So the Secret Service had to rent a toilet in the basement of a neighbor. I remember when Trump was running in 2016, they said the Secret Service had to pay to use the elevators in Trump Tower to the tune of $70K for two months - when they were there to protect him.
Unbelievable. Such insanity. Those such as this should have a bit different existence "the next time" (reincarnation).

While many others experience joblessness, struggling to pay for housing, etc., feed themselves or families, are sick, dying, losing loved ones or are homeless, being lucky to even have a toilet to use.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:41 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,872,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Toilet gate

Your link says it was the SS that CHOSE to not use the Kushner’s bathroom.

Instead they were using facilities at Pence’s house and facilities in the Obama’s garage until an agent left an “ unpleasant mess”.

Better question: Why are there six SS agents assigned to Trump’s adult children/ families, 24/7, including accompanying them on vacations?

Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that both McConnell’s and Pelosi’s homes were sprayed with graffiti? Where was the SS?
Really. What is up with that. Disgusting. Is it possibly to take away this taxpayer funded security?

Old 01-14-2021, 10:42 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Toilet gate

Your link says it was the SS that CHOSE to not use the Kushner’s bathroom.

Instead they were using facilities at Pence’s house and facilities in the Obama’s garage until an agent left an “ unpleasant mess”.

Better question: Why are there six SS agents assigned to Trump’s adult children/ families, 24/7, including accompanying them on vacations?

Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that both McConnell’s and Pelosi’s homes were sprayed with graffiti? Where was the SS?
Yeah, you have a point.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:45 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
More lies made up by hateful leftists...

Secret Service refutes WaPo story claiming that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner denied agents restroom access in their home

https://www.theblaze.com/news/secret...d-ivanka-trump
What else is new?

It will take years for those who voted for a pedophile to get over their TDS.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:47 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I wouldn't want a bunch of people using mine, either. So what.
A bunch of people protecting their snooty arses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies