Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 03:38 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
They’ll stop using it when liberals stop legitimizing and validating it.

MAGA hats, Trump flags, southern statues, blue lives matter flags, historical southern figures, etc.

When liberals stop being outraged, the racists lose their power. Imagine how many people bought confederate flags ONLY when liberals started banning them from normal stores.

Liberals are literally fanning the flames of their own self-victimization. Validating and legitimizing normal items and classifying them as racist, which only empowers clowns to keep using them. Before you know it, the “thumbs up” will be racist.
if a heterosexual male uses a in response to a female's post, have I committed sexual misconduct? What about LGBTQ to a fellow LGBTQ?

Old 01-15-2021, 03:44 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And? He was with one or more of his parents, according to the news report I had linked in my post.
And how do you suppose he knew it was legal to drink underage in a bar with a parent in WI, where he and his family is currently being financially supported by extremists, when it is not legal to do so in the state that he is a resident of?

Publicity stunt, or privilege?

Old 01-15-2021, 03:44 PM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But her parents and she aren't the kind of people to show up at a protest fully armed and ready to shoot.
Kyle's parents didn't do that either. You must be a victim of fake news.
Quote:
It is within context of him being on bond....he shouldn't be proudly taking pictures in bars flashing white supremacy signs......come on.

What's he trying to be come the next Shaman of QAnon.

He's a kid.

Somebody needs to be the adult in the room.

And I grew up in Canada and had beer at home when I was 16/17....(drinking age was 18).....and we allowed our boys to enjoy a beer at home in their teens.

But if any of them had been waiting trial for murder, you would can be damn sure I wouldn't encourage them to go to bars and take selfies like I ws some hero and flash the white supremacy sign.. It is clear from the photos he knows what he is doing.
What selfies?

Old 01-15-2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
yes , he's a good front man for people who use the same hand sign as white nationalists who commit mass murder

It's brilliant marketing. It's like camouflage
Lol. Then so is Obama, the Clinton's , AOC, etc. Those people used the same hand signs, your cancel culture doesn't care how long ago someone does something like that. So, per lefties, they are guilty and the are white supremacists. live with it.n

Old 01-15-2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
The DA is bent on railroading Kyle in both the courts and in the court of public opinion. It was bad enough when Biden* wrongfully inserted himself into a civil case by labeling Kyle as a white supremacist. Dems are lower than snakes.
If the court of public opinion is located in Kenosha, they won’t think any less of him, probably scored him some points. His mom was recently given a standing ovation, and she didn’t even know he had traveled to another state and killed two men that night, until he ran home to hide.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Kyle's parents didn't do that either. You must be a victim of fake news.

What selfies?
No one knows where his father is, he’s being “raised” by a single working mom.
If you haven’t seen the selfies posted everywhere, that explains your confusion.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
And how do you suppose he knew it was legal to drink underage in a bar with a parent in WI,
Uh, look up the state statutes online maybe, or, his lawyer said it was okay since his lawyer knows the law and all. good grief.
And, since you don't seem to know much about the law, the plaintiff making a request to change the terms of someones bail doesn't mean the judge agrees and changed them. I see nothing from the judge saying those terms have changed.

Quote:
where he and his family is currently being financially supported by extremists, when it is not legal to do so in the state that he is a resident of?
"Financially supported by extremists"? I'm sure you have proof that each and every person who'd donated is an "extremist"? Please share your proof of that.
Quote:
Publicity stunt, or privilege?
Maybe just happy to be out among sane people.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
If the court of public opinion is located in Kenosha, they won’t think any less of him, probably scored him some points. His mom was recently given a standing ovation, and she didn’t even know he had traveled to another state and killed two men that night, until he ran home to hide.
The court of public opinion is anywhere and everywhere where the word spreads, by media or by mouth.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:02 PM

Quote:
No one knows where his father is, he’s being “raised” by a single working mom.
So?
Quote:
If you haven’t seen the selfies posted everywhere, that explains your confusion.
Please show his selfies from the bar when he was with the PB's.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:03 PM

Quote:
The court of public opinion is anywhere and everywhere where the word spreads, by media or by mouth.
His reputation isn’t damaged with you, is it? So I guess it didn’t work.
Besides the public they’d draw from is Kenosha, isn’t it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies