Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 04:32 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The defense readily accepted the new terms because:

Nonetheless, as Mr. Rittenhouse has no membership, affiliation, or affinity for any of the identified groups, the defense has no objection to a bond modification prohibiting Kyle Rittenhouse from having any knowing contact with any known hate groups or their members.

https://www.wpr.org/sites/default/fi...tion_filed.pdf
Thank you, I already posted that.
This ends my contribution to CD’s Groundhog Day.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:33 PM

23,465 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Uh, look up the state statutes online maybe, or, his lawyer said it was okay since his lawyer knows the law and all. good grief.
And, since you don't seem to know much about the law, the plaintiff making a request to change the terms of someones bail doesn't mean the judge agrees and changed them. I see nothing from the judge saying those terms have changed.

"Financially supported by extremists"? I'm sure you have proof that each and every person who'd donated is an "extremist"? Please share your proof of that.
Maybe just happy to be out among sane people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I’ve already done all of that, the new terms are listed. His lawyer agreed to them. You can go back and find it again, bring Du Ma with you, it’ll be his 3rd time.
You haven't done squat.
The new terms are not listed, not a single reference to what the judge ruled, not a one!
The prosecution requested, the defense made comments, the judge has not ruled on any of it YET. What part of that do you not understand???

You commented on your post claiming you'd "done all of that" when you haven't done anything but blow smoke.

Now, prove that the judge ruled on the changes to the terms of the bail.
Prove that he'd been "financially supported by extremists".

Old 01-15-2021, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Were the guys in the pics wearing Proud Boy shirts ? Is there something other than the hand sign that leads you to connect them or KR to TPB ?
there are no selfies, unless Kyle has super long invisible arms.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Of all the causes one might take up, Kyle Rittenhouse? This guy is a hero/icon of the right now?

With this kinda stuff inhabiting the right, no wonder they need to make up bizarre conspiracies to make their world seem normal. In a world where "Hollywood elites" are draining kidnapped children of their "adrenochrome", a fellow like Kyle R, can be held up as a hero! It all makes sense now.
I don't care which side he is or was on. If I see someone defending their own life, like Kyle had done, I will back them. It doesn't matter if it's you or if it's Kyle.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Thank you, I already posted that.
This ends my contribution to CD’s Groundhog Day.
your shadow is showing.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:41 PM

9,973 posts, read 5,669,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No actually I’m astounded at how much of a loser that kids mother is. The kid is just a pos.
Why do you care so much that a woman let her adult son drink a beer?

Clutch those pearls a little tighter, maybe you can crush 'em into powder.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:43 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,730,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I don't care which side he is or was on. If I see someone defending their own life, like Kyle had done, I will back them. It doesn't matter if it's you or if it's Kyle.
The key words here are "defending their own life". Not buying it! And not letting some blind allegiance to the 2nd amendment put me in the position of defending a screwed up individual who went out looking for trouble and found it. That is apparently your bag.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:43 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,860,814 times
This isn't surprising at all, so not sure why it's news. On a side note, until this past year, I had no idea about that new sign that white supremacists use. It's not surprising at all that Kyle Rittenhouse used the sign.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:48 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,730,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
This isn't surprising at all, so not sure why it's news. On a side note, until this past year, I had no idea about that new sign that white supremacists use. It's not surprising at all that Kyle Rittenhouse used the sign.
Because he is loving the attention. And fawning. And faux apologists. You can be certain that however this turns out, Kyle will always be, somehow, in the midst of other bad situations. He is just getting warmed up.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:01 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Because he is loving the attention. And fawning. And faux apologists. You can be certain that however this turns out, Kyle will always be, somehow, in the midst of other bad situations. He is just getting warmed up.
He is mentally challenged
He is ripe to be groomed by unscrupulous people to do stupid acts to front for others
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies