Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 05:58 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,669,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not a chance! trump has thrown his useful idiots under the bus in attempt to save himself.
I think you’re confused. Democrats support riots when their people do it, setting up bail funds, defending violent riots in interviews, calling for more protests/riots. Republicans condemn riots by Dems and continue to condemn riots by their own side. You’ve see Dems support violence by their side all summer, so it may be a shock when Republicans don’t engage in the same level of hypocrisy.

It’s very basic, riots=bad. But what if your supporters riot? Now brace yourself, this is a new concept, riots=bad. But, but what if we are burning down buildings and beating old people in the street all in the name of George Floyd? Again, this may be a shocker, riots=bad.

I see where your confusion comes in and its that you’ve been taught all this year that when it’s your people doing it, riots=good. Maybe now you can understand why Republicans don’t support riots even when it’s their side doing it. It’s a basic belief that rioting is bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 06:20 AM

23,333 posts, read 12,412,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Wow. Is this type of special diet available to everyone in prison? It's not such a big stretch to see how someone could see this and think "white privilege."
Only to the race hucksters

Old 01-15-2021, 06:22 AM

23,333 posts, read 12,412,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
I think you’re confused. Democrats support riots when their people do it, setting up bail funds, defending violent riots in interviews, calling for more protests/riots. Republicans condemn riots by Dems and continue to condemn riots by their own side. You’ve see Dems support violence by their side all summer, so it may be a shock when Republicans don’t engage in the same level of hypocrisy.

It’s very basic, riots=bad. But what if your supporters riot? Now brace yourself, this is a new concept, riots=bad. But, but what if we are burning down buildings and beating old people in the street all in the name of George Floyd? Again, this may be a shocker, riots=bad.

I see where your confusion comes in and its that you’ve been taught all this year that when it’s your people doing it, riots=good. Maybe now you can understand why Republicans don’t support riots even when it’s their side doing it. It’s a basic belief that rioting is bad.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:11 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,504,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goducks93 View Post
He is also a Qanon conspiracy quack who broke the law.
Conspiracy quacks are dangerous. Especially the ones who break the law. I saw it all summer. It's hard to wrap your head around how they think. I listened to that guy and his fervent belief in bizarre theories sounds oddly familiar...

I mean it's gotten so bad that a bunch of woke white people used BLM to their advantage, are trying to divide the country and even want to start a race war. Charlie Manson tried that too but he got locked up.

This time they planned it better and hijacked the media. They invented something called "Critical Race Theory". These are nonsensical notions that the entire US is somehow inherently racist even though we recently voted in a Black President - TWICE. (Man, people can be brainwashed to believe the craziest things )

They rewrote US history with something called the 1619 Project and they want to cancel 4th of July and replace it with a new holiday called Juneteenth. You are not allowed to question any of this "New World Order" or you will be labeled a racist. Even if you're Black.

They have lots of other crazy ideas and know there will be backlash so they are trying to defund the police. They want to replace them with people like themselves. Social workers and other liberal arts majors.

They have put people who think like them in all areas of gov't, media and tech. They want a revolution and are trying to overthrow the gov't by infiltrating it. They won't be happy until everyone thinks like them. They even invented something called "Cancel Culture" to squelch all dissent. You could even lose your job for questioning anything they say or do.

It's all gotten so bizarre that the #1 book in sales is 1984.

I agree conspiracy nutters need reigned in before they destroy what's left of the country. I hope it's not too late to deprogram them and the Qanon followers.

Last edited by motownnative; 01-15-2021 at 08:46 AM..

Old 01-15-2021, 08:14 AM

3,322 posts, read 1,954,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
If I saw the guy walking down the street, I'd think he was a complete nut job. As in escaped from the asylum.
The word “shaman” says it all.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:23 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,727,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
This is the sort of guy Nancy is pretending came within a whisker (buffalo hair?) of killing all the representatives inside the Capitol Building in an armed and bloody coup. I think their theory is that a diabolical Trump dog (buffalo?) whistle incitement at the speech set him off.

He is the key to the Democratic impeachment charade. And makes about as much sense.

(Did a poster actually suggest he 'might' have mental issues?)
Minimizing a violent assault on the Democratic process makes you part of a conspiracy to subvert the U.S. government.

You seem unaware that much of the GOP is "pretending" along with Nancy. You are the fringe element here. Aligning yourself with traitors, QAnon believers, white supremacists and a coup against the American government.

A lot of people are going to jail over this. A lot more may never be allowed on a plane or Amtrack. Many will be driven to financial ruin via legal fees and job losses. You should stand up for what you believe in and attend the planned riots of Jan 20. Post your selfies online like the other geniuses.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:35 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,749,087 times
If Trump were in any way aware of the optics of this, or the damage to his own reputation and legacy, he’d stay away from anything to do with the legal proceedings having to do with the Capitol terrorists.

As it is, 75% chance the pardon will happen.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:38 AM

35,538 posts, read 17,872,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
so his service was not honorable
Apparently he enlisted as a supply clerk, and was discharged when he refused the Anthrax vaccine two years later.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/qanon-...using-vaccine/

Old 01-15-2021, 08:46 AM

37,954 posts, read 22,102,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Why would anyone pardon this guy? Besides, he seems to be a delusional lunatic. They guy wears horns and talks about wizards and witches.

Trump has already condemned the violence at the capital, and further stated that those involved should be prosecuted. If this guy is responsible, why would Trump pardon him?

This thread seems to be in line with all the other hate-Trump conspiracy crap. The haters make assumptions of the crazy stuff they think Trump is capable of, and then assume their imagined fantasies are true, and then freak out over them.

Old 01-15-2021, 09:26 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,034,121 times
amazing.... from the horse's mouth....

Arizona man in furry horned hat during Capitol riot wants pardon from President Trump

"So when my client asks for a pardon, to him this is deadly serious,"....

Chansley, also known as the QAnon Shaman," is facing six federal criminal charges, including civil disorder and entering a restricted building.

Watkins said he personally isn't holding his breath when it comes to a pardon for his client. However, he blames President Trump for the protest and subsequent riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6...."

https://www.azfamily.com/news/arizon...2a80e5e61.html

Last edited by World Citizen; 01-15-2021 at 10:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies