Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 04:54 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,145,575 times

Advertisements

He already has a history of accusing others of things that are his own flaws or misdeeds. For instance, Trump, with thousands of documented lies, has the nerve to accuse others of lying. Trump, who has relentlessly gone after Hillary, has the nerve to accuse others of a witch hunt directed at him.

So it was interesting that when he accused Dems of being anarchists--and silly because Dems are the opposite of anarchist, wanting more regulation and legislation. There are a variety of definitions of anarchy, but one is a disregard for rules and norms, especially in politics and government, and this is certainly true of Trump. And it's long been said that he thrives on chaos, which is linguistically synonymous with anarchy.

So, he sounds like a kind of anarchist to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 04:55 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,211,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
He already has a history of accusing others of things that are his own flaws or misdeeds. For instance, Trump, with thousands of documented lies, has the nerve to accuse others of lying. Trump, who has relentlessly gone after Hillary, has the nerve to accuse others of a witch hunt directed at him.

So it was interesting that when he accused Dems of being anarchists--and silly because Dems are the opposite of anarchist, wanting more regulation and legislation. There are a variety of definitions of anarchy, but one is a disregard for rules and norms, especially in politics and government, and this is certainly true of Trump. And it's long been said that he thrives on chaos, which is linguistically synonymous with anarchy.

Is Trump an anarchist?....not anymore

Old 01-15-2021, 05:01 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
Quote:

For the life of me, I'm not understanding why people are living and breathing everything Trump and just cannot help themselves. I'm hoping there is more to your life than that.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:02 PM

428 posts, read 224,195 times
He is a Narcissist.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:04 PM

11,102 posts, read 7,171,699 times
He's got many labels. His actions show exactly what he's about. But yes, bingo.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:05 PM

9,519 posts, read 4,348,945 times
Quote:

No, but as Democrat, you embrace dictators, so Trump probably seems like an anarchist to you.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:08 PM

3,866 posts, read 4,281,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
For the life of me, I'm not understanding why people are living and breathing everything Trump and just cannot help themselves. I'm hoping there is more to your life than that.
Are you referring to MAGA?.....breathing everything Trump. First no tweets, then out of WH, then banished to some remote constellation. It's getting better but will take some time. I want my America back, you know, where the President doesn't need to be heard from everyday or week....and brainwash the hell out of a lot of decent folk.

Is he anarchist? He tried like hell to break through but somehow the US democratic layered system of anarchy firewall held up this time. The only good thing that comes from this is now we know where the vulnerabilities and holes are in the system.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:08 PM

7,496 posts, read 7,186,122 times
If Trump is such a so called fighter, why is he walking from his supporters???

Old 01-15-2021, 05:14 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Quote:

TRANSLATION: I hate Trump. BTW, I have no idea what an anarchist is, but it sounds like a good name to call him. Nothing else has worked.

Old 01-15-2021, 05:18 PM

761 posts, read 316,756 times
Antichrist, Hitler, Russian, traitor.....

I think Trump is actually a whipping boy tool for 47% of the electorate to speak out against the Democratic Party. Here’s what we believe....here is Trump to say it...now call him names if you wish because he’s the one person already called all the names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies