Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 02:10 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Did you feel that way about those in Seattle and Portland? Should we say the same thing about those who support blm, because the the burning and looting in Minneapolis?

I know majority of business owners that I know voted for Trump and are college educated. You judge by one mob and want to destroy them. I would say you are the true fascist.
Touche Most small business owners are Republicans, followed by Independents, and lastly Democrats. That's why we get D's by Democrats.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:25 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I was very disappointed to see that only one of the insurrectionists were killed. Those with firearms should have emptied every clip and expended every last round to put down Trump's mob. Hopefully, if the fascists muster the courage to attack I am looking forward the to the streets running red with the blood of these seditionists.
There is no room in America for the fascists who would destroy it. Trump and his trumpsters are a cancer that must be removed. What can you do? If you employ any Trump supporter get rid of them ASAP. These people are a threat your business, yourself, and your employees. They have promised to die for Trump and that means they will also kill for Trump. Stop doing business with any entity that supports Trump. The best way to stop these terrorists is to stop the money and send them back to their mama's basement.

Remember one mans insurrectionist is another mans freedom fighter. They won't, but do you really think those NG guys will fire on potential protesters when they left their Families alone at home? You don't really want to see that kind of S hit the F in America do you?

Old 01-15-2021, 02:27 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Try going back to Ferguson and the Peaceful Thug, Michael Brown. A Martyr to Democrats everywhere "Hands up don't shoot"
So very true. I just wanted to keep the scope on the last four years though.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
So very true. I just wanted to keep the scope on the last four years though.
I think the militarized fortress being built in the Capitol area is not really called for and seems to be sending a message that's not too acceptable. There is unlikely to be as much threat as their was in 2017 inauguration. The left is the violent ones and they are not going to riot over Biden being elected.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:34 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Anybody here remembers what happened in Portland this past summer. Federal agents in camouflage fatigues were arresting rioters using unmarked minivans and the leftists were crying foul on this forum.

Now leftists want the military to use deadly force on rioters?

Old 01-15-2021, 02:53 PM

6,343 posts, read 2,897,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
You realize there ARE other choices between Democrats and Nazis, right?.
I do. Dems don't. Free speech is anathema to them because they can't stand it when people crush their weak arguments.

Old 01-15-2021, 02:53 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
If these Trumpist Cultist Seditious, Subservice, Insurrectionist Treasonous Terrorist do and start anything of violence, and or harm any of the political elected people, I would not have a problem if the Military called in a gun ship and cleaned the areas of their savage presence.
What about violent protesters attacking innocent Americans and their businesses?

Can we call in close air support?

Old 01-15-2021, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think the militarized fortress being built in the Capitol area is not really called for and seems to be sending a message that's not too acceptable. There is unlikely to be as much threat as their was in 2017 inauguration. The left is the violent ones and they are not going to riot over Biden being elected.
Don't forget, there were 5000 National Guard in D.C. in 2017 to help contain the riots.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Anybody here remembers what happened in Portland this past summer. Federal agents in camouflage fatigues were arresting rioters using unmarked minivans and the leftists were crying foul on this forum.

Now leftists want the military to use deadly force on rioters?
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:53 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
And you're fine with turning America into a one party police state to stop that from happening.
No, America turned into a one party state because the other party went off the rails and has gone bat crap crazy. There will be no police state. Next election is not that far away, unless you swore off 'em.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies