Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 12:44 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I bet the left wing extremists destroying cities this past year didn’t bother you, so you faux outrage is obvious.
Which cities were destroyed? In alphabetical order would be nice.

Old 01-15-2021, 12:47 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
I wonder when the FBI is going to make it public they have discovered tunnels under the wall put up around the capital ?

Old 01-15-2021, 12:47 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I bet the left wing extremists destroying cities this past year didn’t bother you, so you faux outrage is obvious.
Those people are so transparent in their blatant hypocrisy. I do understand why they do it, because they finally have something to point to that represents violence, which is not completely attributed solely to the left, to pro-Democrat Black Lives Matter and antifa. But we all know that 99.9% of the violence against the nation and our people, over the past four years has been from the Democrats and their allies on the left, and this drives these people nuts, because they know it's true.

Old 01-15-2021, 12:49 PM

579 posts, read 522,149 times
Yes I love it.

In fact, I adore it.

They called the National Guard out in my Capitol and I'm all for it.

I want my leaders safe and sound.

I'm looking forward to all the yard sales next year when the newly divorced wives sell off their exes tactical cosplay gear.

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Democrats with their faux show of 20000 military sleeping on the floor of the Capitol for some highly advertised rebellion that's "supposed" to take place, and giving shoot-to-kill American citizens orders, are obviously trying purposefully to incite a civil war.
I doubt there will be any "riots" at the Capitol, nor will they happen at Capitols in other states. Democrats are playing their useful idiots just as they want.
Democrat politicians, media and tech companies are looking more stupid every day.
Did the people defecating on the floors and walls of our Capitol look like Rhodes Scholars to you? It`s the Dems and evil media that are looking stupid.

1,226 posts, read 633,265 times
Think about it, had Biden won fair and square, nobody would be calling for 21,000 military personnel to watch over his inauguration. Cheating has consequences.

Last edited by maiden_fern; 01-15-2021 at 01:20 PM..

Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
A lot of people called for NG force to stop the illegal rioting and looting, and to protect the peaceful protesters. Almost everyone except the fringest of them all condemned the violence. I certainly did and still do.

The difference here is that the summer riots were Protests gone out of control, and were people angry at the government killing citizens without cause. The Jan 6 was an organized, planned attempt to overthrow our government. The summer riots were horrible, but the 1/6 event was far more than just riots.
A planned event? Really???

I thought it was incited by Trump's speech.

Didn't Nancy impeach him for inciting a riot.

You zombies have to get your story straight.

Old 01-15-2021, 12:52 PM

628 posts, read 286,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Typical democrat response. the hate runs high.. you would love to see massive dead Trump supporters with some BLM and Antifa mixed in..that would make your day.
If they are not placing themselves in the position of being targets and are doing what they are told by police/military, they won't be shot. Isn't that what you tell the young black men? Just do what the nice policeman says, you'll be fine...

Old 01-15-2021, 12:58 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Which cities were destroyed? In alphabetical order would be nice.
Another straw to grab onto, because we all know that to say "cities were destroyed" is just a form of expression. But you go ahead and pretend, if you like, that city blocks and neighborhoods were not subjected to looting and arson. Go ahead and claim it was "mostly peaceful," even though innocent store owners were murdered in cold blood, and many thousands of businesses and buildings did not suffer damage.

Al of this took place in just a few days, the list across the entire nation is long indeed. But you go ahead and play games, as you excuse away the violence from the left, and only choose to focus on one solitary event, as way of deflection.

Buildings damaged in Minneapolis, St. Paul after riots

In the first few days after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police, rioters tore through dense stretches of Minneapolis, St. Paul and other metro communities in retaliation, causing millions in property damage to more than 1,500 locations.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground. Pharmacies, groceries, liquor stores, tobacco shops and cell phone stores were ransacked, losing thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise. Many were looted repeatedly over consecutive nights.

Other property — like gas stations, restaurants and even parked cars — was set on fire, with much of it completely destroyed.

Old 01-15-2021, 12:59 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Though when our cities were being burned and our fellow citizens assaulted. Where was the military?

I guess us peasants are not that important

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...termath-of-mob

Rightfully so!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies