Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2021, 09:39 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Duper?

Funny that this search result comes up FIRST. One would think that a discredited link would not come up FIRST in a result set.
Seriousl? Search results are your evidence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2021, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Seriousl? Search results are your evidence?
Google what happened when ramsland claims were reviewed by the court. It was embarassing. The diot even confused data between michigan and minnestoa. Embaressing.

Old 01-17-2021, 09:42 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
This report was done that partisan quack Ramsland. He never explains where he came up with that ridiculous 68 percent error rate. You have been duper.
Was that the case where he confused Minnesota with Michigan?

Quote:
An affidavit filed in a Trump supporter’s case challenging election results in Georgia points to potential voting machine problems in Michigan as evidence of election irregularities. But as commentators starting with the conservative Power Line blog have pointed out, there’s a bit of a problem with the affidavit: It appears to list Minnesota precincts as being in Michigan as it points out their allegedly high vote totals. https://www.fastcompany.com/90578730...-and-minnesota

Old 01-17-2021, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Duper?

Funny that this search result comes up FIRST. One would think that a discredited link would not come up FIRST in a result set.
Are you that dumb that you cannot figure out an obvious typo. Most studies show at best 60 percent correct puncuation and the average person can correctly comprehend. You cant handle one wrong letter

Old 01-17-2021, 09:57 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
I find this to be hilarious in its absurdity...

I searched for "has anyone checked dominion voting machines for errors"...

I found this at the top...

"Judge Kevin Elsenheimer of the 13th Circuit Court on Monday ordered a "forensic imaging" of the Dominion Voting Systems machines and software used in Antrim County, Michigan, where 6,000 votes for President Trump were incorrectly attributed to former Vice President Joe Biden. The Michigan Secretary of State stated the error took place because of "human error" not a software "glitch."The order was made after Antrim County resident William Bailey filed a lawsuit challenging the integrity of the election results. Specifically, he brought up concerns about how county election officials originally reported their unofficial results. The focus of the election results weren't on the outcome of the presidential contest but rather on a local proposal to allow a marijuana dispensary in town, the Detroit Free Press reported.
Earlier this month Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) in Dallas inspected the election equipment. Originally the report wasn't going to be made public without receiving approval from the judge first. Elsenheimer came back and said a report can be released as long as the software's coding are redacted. In the newly-released report, ASOG stated Dominion's software has a 68 percent chance of errors."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-rate-n2581624

How anyone can think the reliability of Dominion voting machines is beyond reproach boggles the mind.

One would think the question is easily investigated. Get a Dominion machine that was used in the election, read its settings, determine whether its counting mechanism is configurable, see how the totals from the various machines are accumulated, counted and reported.

One would think that the election officials of the various jurisdictions that are being questioned would offer to walk though this proof.

Is there any evidence of such cooperation?
You should have opened your Detroit Free Press link and read it, in it is a link to another article:

For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%. The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.
Quote:
When asked about the error in Ramsland’s affidavit, Gregory Rohl, the attorney representing the plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit in Michigan, said he and his team would investigate the data. “I’m always willing to learn and surely want the facts set forth to be accurate in any filing bearing my name,” Rohl wrote in an email to the Free Press. For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%. The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ut/3829654001/
Ramsland is either an idiot or a quack he has been proven wrong repeatedly.

Old 01-17-2021, 10:21 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
No, but there were plenty of protestors and a good bit of property damage in Washington and elsewhere...here's a link (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...wn-washington/)

"Protesters registered their rage against the new president Friday in a chaotic confrontation with police who used pepper spray and stun grenades in a melee just blocks from Donald Trump’s inaugural parade route. Scores were arrested for trashing property and attacking officers.
Officers arrested 217 protesters, CBS affiliate WUSA reports. Six police officers were hurt during the protests, including three who were hit in the head with flying objects. All of them have minor injuries. "

Four years and endless protests can make any particular day seem uneventful.

I must say, I'm actually surprised I can still get this link from a search engine. I am very surprised that CBS has not removed the page. Of course, I did not search with Google.
You prove my point
No one got into the Capitol
Neither Obama nor HRC gave a speech on the Mall telling thousand people the election was rigged
Smaller crowd of protestors for sure BUT the security was certainly stronger than that to stop Trump’s supporters getting into the Capitol
Everything keeps pointing to a network of those inside government who helped make that riot possible and Trump is just the most visible—not necessarily really the brain behind it
I doubt Trump. Old find his way around if he didn’t have 15 SS agents and all his lackeys making sure she shows up in the right place when he goes anywgere

Old 01-17-2021, 11:42 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
How deeply did this lie become embedded among Trump supporters?

“These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. ”
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...statement.html
What lie? None of this means there was a "lie". It just means the apologizers aren't certain they can prove their claims in court.

Old 01-18-2021, 05:30 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
The affidavits were called for my Trump's team. And folks, like you, were so eager to please they think they saw something and signed an affidavit saying they think they saw something.

That's not lying -- that's thinking you saw something.

Doesn't mean it was something -- it means they THINK they saw something.

And you are right many of you will not waiver on your beliefs and feelings about the election. If Trump himself stood before you and said there was no fraud..he lost and that's that -- you would all still defend, excuse, spin, all of it.
"Think they saw something?" You've got to be kidding me.

Old 01-18-2021, 07:12 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
We are learning of a multi million settlement between Fox News and the parents of Seth Rich. This follows a retraction by Fox News.

A condition of ^ settlement is that it would not be disclosed until after the 2020 election. And here we are.

Old 01-18-2021, 09:09 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Retired Lt General Thomas McInerney claimed US Special Forces had been deployed to Frankfurt, Germany to seize Dominion servers. Subsequent, he claimed 5 soldiers had been killed during the siege.

These gems were picked up by online media and especially social media.

There were a few threads about this on this forum, back in November and plenty of long term bought into it.

There were no servers. There was no raid. And no one died.

This is the type of intentional misinformation that was used to fuel to the fire that Dominion deleted and/ or switched Trump votes to Biden.

I would not be surprised if Federal investigations reveal Roger Stone played a role in intentionally spreading misinformation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies