Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 08:16 AM

1,707 posts, read 640,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
Biden will murder the most people by a president
400,000 Americans dead by the trump virus. And that number is growing. No one can top that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 08:24 AM

63,156 posts, read 29,323,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...es-office.html

Thank God! Since Stump never got Mexico to pay for it and put the bill to American consumers.

Donald Trump potentially illegally diverted billions of taxpayer dollars to build a border wall. On day one of taking office, Joe Biden will end the waste.

Joe Biden is moving America forward on all fronts. There will be no more vanity projects and waste of taxpayer dollars on bogus campaign props. The halting of the wall construction combined with the unveiling of a comprehensive immigration proposal is a loud and clear signal to the American people that the country is moving forward with real policies governed by a presidency of substance.

As the nation faces multiple crises, it will have a thoughtful, empathetic, and results-oriented administration. It is time to look forward, not back, and Joe Biden will replace the frivolous with substance and chart a real path for America’s future.
Mexico is helping to pay for the wall as we speak. They are reimbursing us in many ways. Why do you and yours continue with this lie day in and day out? Stump? How old are you? What a juvenile remark!

Trump did not illegally divert defense funds to get the wall built! If defense funds aren't also for defending our our own borders then what in the hell are they for???

So Biden is going to tear down billions of dollars of wall built already? Isn't that a waste of the taxpayer's dollars? Why would he do that anyway since the good walls already erected have been 90% effective in deterring illegal entry? That would make no sense at all!

I have asked you and yours several times if you were just as upset in 2006 when 700 miles of inferior fencing were built "compliments of the taxpayer" but now have to be replaced because they were breachable. That wasn't a waste of money? Why did't you cry about the taxpayer having to fund that ???? Crickets from you guys....... You guys are such hypocrites!

Comprehension immigration reform? It's not reform it's amnesty once again and will just encourage more illegals to come here to get in on the next one. That's exactly what happened with the 1986 amnesty. Are you really this clueless? Rewarding unlawful behavior never makes sense and certainly not for those foreigners who thumbed their noses at our immigration laws and stole jobs, taxes and resources from Americans along with felony ID theft and/or tax evasion. WTH is wrong with you people? You call that moving forward? Americans need those once good paying construction jobs back for example. These illegals have overcrowded our schools, jails, hospitals, roads and neighborhoods. How does another amnesty alleviate that? They have cost us over $100 billion a year and since they are low waged earners with many dependents they will always be takers not givers. Geezuz, educate yourself on this issue!!!

Old 01-20-2021, 08:25 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,108,336 times
I think it is a good idea to stop, analyze the immigration budget and allocate funds where in the short term we get the bigger bang for our buck.

If a caravan is imminent ....then we can't be fussing with construction and need to focus on resources at the ports of entry and areas where there is no wall.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:26 AM

7,074 posts, read 2,764,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
400,000 Americans dead by the trump virus. And that number is growing. No one can top that.
If China detonates a nuclear weapon and the radiation cloud travels to the US and causes millions of deaths, how is that Trump's fault???

Old 01-20-2021, 08:27 AM

1,707 posts, read 640,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
If China detonates a nuclear weapon and the radiation cloud travels to the US and causes millions of deaths, how is that Trump's fault???
Because.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:28 AM

17,154 posts, read 13,010,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Poor Biden. He has his work cut out for him, cleaning the mess trump left.
My wife and I were talking about that. I said, "I wonder if he was laying in bed last night thinking, "I changed my mind. I don't want to be president after all. DO-OVER!" I think he has more problems on more fronts to deal with than any president in history: foreign policy, environmental, civil rights, economic, healthcare, education, business, all of it. I don't envy him his position.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:28 AM

27,727 posts, read 16,236,484 times
Damn, the level of spite is off the charts. Cutting your own nose off is more than a cute way of putting it

Old 01-20-2021, 08:30 AM

3,670 posts, read 1,623,821 times
Why do we need a border anyway? Does it have a purpose?

Old 01-20-2021, 08:58 AM

63,156 posts, read 29,323,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Why do we need a border anyway? Does it have a purpose?
You must be joking!

Old 01-20-2021, 09:02 AM

25,115 posts, read 16,276,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...es-office.html

Thank God! Since Stump never got Mexico to pay for it and put the bill to American consumers.

Donald Trump potentially illegally diverted billions of taxpayer dollars to build a border wall. On day one of taking office, Joe Biden will end the waste.

Joe Biden is moving America forward on all fronts. There will be no more vanity projects and waste of taxpayer dollars on bogus campaign props. The halting of the wall construction combined with the unveiling of a comprehensive immigration proposal is a loud and clear signal to the American people that the country is moving forward with real policies governed by a presidency of substance.

As the nation faces multiple crises, it will have a thoughtful, empathetic, and results-oriented administration. It is time to look forward, not back, and Joe Biden will replace the frivolous with substance and chart a real path for America’s future.
the parts of the article that you cut/paste are supposed to be in quote boxes, so the reader knows you're not violating copyright law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies