Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2021, 02:02 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,095,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There was fraud. It was even caught on video.

You must have missed it. Just the other day, the AZ state senate finally forced the Maricopa County BOS to turn over their election machines for an audit. AZ knows there was fraud and hasn't given up their investigations.

So, IOW, you are saying that you don't care if your candidate won due to fraud. You just want it swept under the rug.

You don't care, going forward, if our elections are safe and secure. If we continue on this path, the US will be no better than a third world banana republic. I want better than that for this country. It's a real shame that you don't want the same.

And before you start claiming that I wouldn't care if my candidate had won due to fraud --- I would care very much. In fact, it would upset me to find out that s/he wasn't the person I thought s/he was and I would have felt duped.

Your side hated the fact that vote fraud was even being investigated. One would think that reasonable people would welcome such investigations. Instead, you and your ilk were constantly protesting this issue. Why is that? If you were so sure that there was no fraud, then you would rest easy.
LMAO still with the fraud thing I see. Well let me know when this fraud thing will be confirmed and change results, I mean we have already passed different dates where we would have seen them validated and results changed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 02:03 PM

22,443 posts, read 11,965,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Except, as I said, I didn't ignore it. I have spent much of the last 2+ months here reading the supposed evidence you Trumpies have presented and explaining why it's garbage.

I would indeed care if my candidate won due to fraud. But since he didn't win due to fraud but instead won fair and square, there is nothing for me to be concerned about.

The 2020 election was safe and secure. You just didn't like the result, so you have to pretend there was fraud since you're incapable of believing Trump lost legitimately.
No the election wasn't "safe and secure". It was anything but. If you believe it and can sleep well at night, have at it.

Yet, your constant protestations tell a different story. You should just move along, but yet you can't. That is very telling.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM

838 posts, read 554,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaflyer View Post
For her, and the Trump supporter in the previous video, it's tempting to write them off as simple nitwits, but one never knows what people are dealing with privately, be it extreme stress, mental illness, anxiety, some other tragedy...I tend to cut them a break. Especially if they aren't damaging anything other than the confidence of the rest of us in the human condition. I'm more concerned about those who have turned their psychosis into treason.
You are absolutely right, alaskaflyer. Thank you.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:18 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,829,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
No the election wasn't "safe and secure". It was anything but. If you believe it and can sleep well at night, have at it.

Yet, your constant protestations tell a different story. You should just move along, but yet you can't. That is very telling.
If that is truly the case, sorry for your state of pathetic impotence to do anything about it.

That must be very frustrating for you.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:20 PM

72,959 posts, read 62,537,714 times
When Trump was elected, I didn't like it. I did not cry, I didn't take a day off from work. I got up, went to work and conducted my day like anyone else. My response to the woman crying because Biden won, and then claiming the election was stolen, is this: Whatever.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:21 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,489,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
no matter how many times you copy and paste this, it's never going to magically turn true

Trump lost

Biden won

there was no widespread fraud (and most of the small scale fraud was in favor of Trump)

Trump simply got 7 million fewer votes, period
And it’s not even hard to understand why. Some Trump supporters seem to be under the impression that most of the nation was supportive of Trump, when in fact even in 2016, he won with 3 million fewer votes. It’s not hard to imagine how his disastrous handling of COVID, would have tipped the scales even further in favor of his opponent.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:26 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Don't you worry one bit. Trump is will be back, and soon. I can hardly wait.
Neither can his cell-mate.....

Old 01-21-2021, 02:27 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
The Democrats and the media talk about Democracy which they destroyed with their stealing the election.
59 judges (many of them Republicans placed BY Trump) threw out the cases as being without merit. Two petitions to the Supreme Court were dismissed unanimously (despite Trump putting a third of them on the bench), the Republican AG said there was no voter fraud, the Republican Senate Majority leader said that Trump was lying to his followers, Republican state and election officials all said there was no proof of any widespread voter fraud.

But it was the Democrats pulling all those Republican strings?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2021, 02:32 PM

4,898 posts, read 3,356,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
Over the fraudulent election. So did I and countless others.
Probably also over the revelation that the US is now no longer any different from any corrupt Third World banana republic where "elections/voting" are completing meaningless/pointless

Old 01-21-2021, 02:35 PM

11,054 posts, read 7,127,714 times
Hilarious thread. Some have obviously turned into little puppets of emotion and fragility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies