Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2021, 04:48 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,354,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
It appears that many never attended class long enough to gain any knowledge of World or U.S. History but only to throw hate bombs at people who do stand for American values. As a country we need to raise education standards so logic and critical thinking skills are part of the curriculum. Hate is a weapon of the Third World Banana Republics not a pure America.

All the President Donald Trump hate is only a deflection from the empty shell of the White House current resident and his family of corrupt money laundering. Hate should not replace higher characteristics and accomplishments, but the obama thugs learned nothing else from their Chicago "church". We will not continue as a thriving nation with such pathetically low standards. Obama has no concept of how the business world operates but has spent his entire life living off the American tax payers while pandering his contempt for good Americans and Law Enforcement. His lap dogs biden/harris are ethically challenged as well but they are all at the American tax payer feeding trough.

Wake up, totalitarianism is knocking on your door and the ccp is sharpening its fangs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 04:52 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
Over the fraudulent election. So did I and countless others.
No point of crying. The left wants to go to hell and they want to force you to accompany them. Crying won't help.

Old 01-21-2021, 04:56 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Default Never surrender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Very well said! I wish that I could rep you again
Likewise - to Ex NY also.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:03 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I have all the proof in the world. It is the Trumpers who do not have proof. 60 failed court cases says so.
You also know that SCOTUS threw out TX's lawsuit against PA even though the Constitution said TX had every right to sue.

Try again. You've got nothing to prove there was no fraud.

Once again, as you conveniently ignored it --- AZ is still investigating this. There is also another case going to SCOTUS regarding PA.

Well...keep telling yourself that the election was fair and square despite you seeing videos out of Detroit and Atlanta proving otherwise.

I don't know why you are still going on about it. Biden is in office. You should be happy. Yet something is still troubling you.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:09 PM

57,279 posts, read 26,206,502 times
If you still believe the election was stolen at this point there is no hope.

I wonder what it would it take to convince these people the election was legitimate, probably nothing.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:13 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
This is proof you've absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You can't prove a negative. YOU are the one proposing there WAS (that is, a positive) election fraud. Therefore it is incumbent upon YOU to prove it.

As I said, I have already looked at both Fulton County videos. Multiple times each. You can read my reviews here (and several posts below that) and here (and again, plus several posts after that). You Trumpers are seeing what you want to see in those videos. It is EXACTLY like the people who claim the moon landings were a hoax see what they want to see when they watch videos of, or photos of, the moon landings. EXACTLY. Election fraud 2020 has become a religion, like UFOs.

When the cases you mentioned in AZ and PA do nothing to establish any election fraud, you will refuse to believe that as well, just as you've refused to believe everything else that failed to establish any election fraud. This will further prove that your claims of election fraud is a religion: There is no proof or evidence of your claim, yet you continue to believe it.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:15 PM

57,279 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
You also know that SCOTUS threw out TX's lawsuit against PA even though the Constitution said TX had every right to sue.

Once again, as you conveniently ignored it --- AZ is still investigating this. There is also another case going to SCOTUS regarding PA.

Well...keep telling yourself that the election was fair and square despite you seeing videos out of Detroit and Atlanta proving otherwise.

I don't know why you are still going on about it. Biden is in office. You should be happy. Yet something is still troubling you.
The courts are not there to prove there was no fraud, it would be the up to those filing the suit to prove there was fraud. Almost none of the lawsuits claimed fraud because then they would be required to produce facts, they only claimed irregularities.

The SC threw out the Texas lawsuit since they had no standing, this was Trump's appointed court. Besides, why didn't Georgia or Arizona file a lawsuit exposing the supposed fraud, there was nothing stopping them. The lawsuit was meant to fail the only reason was to stir up their radical base and it worked, no one believed it would go anywhere even the Texas solicitor wouldn't put his name on it.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
This is proof you've absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You can't prove a negative. YOU are the one proposing there WAS (that is, a positive) election fraud. Therefore it is incumbent upon YOU to prove it.

As I said, I have already looked at both Fulton County videos. Multiple times each. You can read my reviews here (and several posts below that) and here (and again, plus several posts after that). You Trumpers are seeing what you want to see in those videos. It is EXACTLY like the people who claim the moon landings were a hoax see what they want to see when they watch videos of, or photos of, the moon landings. EXACTLY. Election fraud 2020 has become a religion, like UFOs.

When the cases you mentioned in AZ and PA do nothing to establish any election fraud, you will refuse to believe that as well, just as you've refused to believe everything else that failed to establish any election fraud. This will further prove that your claims of election fraud is a religion: There is no proof or evidence of your claim, yet you continue to believe it.
Why are you even complaining about this? To paraphrase you --- Biden won. Get over it. Yet you seem to keep ranting about there being no fraud. One has to wonder why you are still so scared

Old 01-21-2021, 07:13 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
Over the fraudulent election. So did I and countless others.
Another one to add to the ignore list^^^

Old 01-21-2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The courts are not there to prove there was no fraud, it would be the up to those filing the suit to prove there was fraud. Almost none of the lawsuits claimed fraud because then they would be required to produce facts, they only claimed irregularities.

The SC threw out the Texas lawsuit since they had no standing, this was Trump's appointed court. Besides, why didn't Georgia or Arizona file a lawsuit exposing the supposed fraud, there was nothing stopping them. The lawsuit was meant to fail the only reason was to stir up their radical base and it worked, no one believed it would go anywhere even the Texas solicitor wouldn't put his name on it.
Do you think the courts are always fair and there is no corruption?

AZ and PA were concerned enough that they started looking into it.

There is a case out of PA that is going to be heard by SCOTUS soon.

You voted for Biden. He's in office now. Everyone should want allegations of vote fraud investigated, no matter what side you are. Going forward, we all should know that our elections are safe and secure. Otherwise, we are no better than a third world banana republic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies