Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 08:21 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

Last night on "The 5" they shared a clip of Biden signing the first couple of EO's in the oval office with the media present to witness. He made it through the first 2 and then something happened. He seemed to fumble a bit and a woman off screen started screaming at the reporters sounding like a Drill Sargent, telling them to get out? Cmon Out, Let's go..

Who knows why she was forcing the press out but they seemed very surprised to have suddenly been given the ol heave ho out of there and one of the cameras caught the chaotic scene before it was turned off.

What happened? He still had 15 EO's to sign. Did this "handler" see that he was faltering, getting confused and possibly ready to lash out or just stop what he was doing and she didn't want the press to see that? Had poor Joe soiled himself? Did a member of the media look like he was ready to ask a question that Joe could not handle? It was weird and not a good first look.

The 5 on "The 5" didn't comment on this but I thought it was very odd. I can't seem to find anything about it on the internet but we all know that if a Trump handler had tossed out the press like that it would be front page news.

I think we are in for a long 4 years with the media jumping through hoops to ensure us that everything is ok with Joe.

Trump was the most transparent President ever and he talked directly to the media all the time knowing that they would be trying to catch him in a "Gotcha" he still did it. Biden can't seem to handle a kind media that wants to help him.

I would say that with the Biden administration that Transparency is now dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 08:26 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
i HATE that female voice that does sound like a drill sargeant.. it is as if she knows when Biden is about to stumble and she is trying to keep them from asking questions.. its so rude. its a shrill voice. i hate it.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:36 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Last night on "The 5" they shared a clip of Biden signing the first couple of EO's in the oval office with the media present to witness. He made it through the first 2 and then something happened. He seemed to fumble a bit and a woman off screen started screaming at the reporters sounding like a Drill Sargent, telling them to get out? Cmon Out, Let's go..

Who knows why she was forcing the press out but they seemed very surprised to have suddenly been given the ol heave ho out of there and one of the cameras caught the chaotic scene before it was turned off.
Did you watch the video? He gave an overview of each one, prior to signing. When he got to the third, he said "...and the third one I'm going to sign and the last one while you are here is the commitment I made that we're going to rejoin the Paris climate accord".

Yeah total craziness there.

Here's the video proof: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-orders-video

This poster is the same one who said Obama wasn't at Trump's inauguration (and just like this, there's video proof to the contrary).

Old 01-21-2021, 08:39 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

What happened? He still had 15 EO's to sign. Did this "handler" see that he was faltering, getting confused and possibly ready to lash out or just stop what he was doing and she didn't want the press to see that? Had poor Joe soiled himself? Did a member of the media look like he was ready to ask a question that Joe could not handle? It was weird and not a good first look.

The 5 on "The 5" didn't comment on this but I thought it was very odd. I can't seem to find anything about it on the internet but we all know that if a Trump handler had tossed out the press like that it would be front page news.

I think we are in for a long 4 years with the media jumping through hoops to ensure us that everything is ok with Joe.

Trump was the most transparent President ever and he talked directly to the media all the time knowing that they would be trying to catch him in a "Gotcha" he still did it. Biden can't seem to handle a kind media that wants to help him.

I would say that with the Biden administration that Transparency is now dead.
Your interpretation of what happened is entirely false.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:40 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Did you watch the video? He gave an overview of each one, prior to signing. When he got to the third, he said "...and the third one I'm going to sign and the last one while you are here is the commitment I made that we're going to rejoin the Paris climate accord".

This poster is the same one who said Obama wasn't at Trump's inauguration (and just like this, there's video proof to the contrary).
There are certain types of people who do not live in reality. Thanks for posting that video.
/thread

Old 01-21-2021, 08:42 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
It's not like he had a private meeting with Putin with no reporters or notes taken, I mean, c'mon.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:43 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's not like he had a private meeting with Putin with no reporters or notes taken, I mean, c'mon.
^ Exactly what crossed my mind when I read the OP.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:48 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post

That's par for the course for the OP.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:49 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,383,053 times
Like Dorothy said - 'who's that man behind the curtain?"

"" “I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”
The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.
Such are the hallmarks and unpleasantries that are the sausage-making of speech writing with Biden. ""
-
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...lincoln-460506

Last edited by CCCyou; 01-21-2021 at 08:58 AM..

Old 01-21-2021, 08:50 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontmc View Post
Yikes, OP needs to delete their post. Exposed in less than 10 mins!
It's a typical post by a typical Trumpelstiltskin. Heard something on right wing radio or right wing message boards and ran to C-D to post what they "heard". Pass everything that suits their agenda off as fact, regardless of the fact that the answers can be found in a reasonable amount of time using a reasonable amount of brain power searching on any average internet search engine. In other words there is zero excuse to post outlandish claims without at least a cursory search.

They still don't realize that C-D has many people left, right, and center who have no problem calling BS when they see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies