Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2021, 06:20 AM

3,836 posts, read 1,786,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
No idea why anyone would take this unproven POISON. You know vaccines take 5-10 years to develop? There is a reason for that
I absolutely agree with you, these vaccines were rushed and don't seem safe.

Hope your parents feel better soon OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2021, 06:26 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
People are dying. But, if you do some reading, the numbers have been inflated - probably doubled, if not more. I am not going to spend an hour looking for all the articles I have read abut this in the last few months. But, the numbers are not true. Doctors have come out and say that there is pressure to inflate the numbers. People dying from gun shot wounds are being counted as covid deaths. Some states have revised their numbers - most have not.

The WHO just admitted this week that the way the tests are being done is also resulting in huge numbers of false positive tests. So, many of the asymptomatic cases never even had it
If anything the number of deaths from COVID-19 have been undercounted. That large numbers of cases of gunshot wounds have been counted as COVID-19 deaths is a myth. If you do not think people are dying from COVID-19 where are the excess deaths coming from? What is causing them, and why did they start when the number of coronavirus infections started to increase?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html

The CDC COVID-19 death certificate guidelines are clear and not difficult to follow.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/cod...-reporting.htm

There is no reason for doctors to be pressured to inflate deaths. No one gets paid more for a COVID-19 death.

Link to the source of the WHO statement? A criticism of PCR testing is that it may be too sensitive and picking up people who have been infected (which is not a false positive) but do not have infectious virus (which PCR cannot determine) and will not transmit the virus to others.

Old 01-23-2021, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
they are labeling it a vaccine but it does not inject a weak virus like vaccines do. it works entirely different than traditional vaccines.
Dr. David Martin has no medical credentials. His education is in finance.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen...o%20the%20nose.

"Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose."

Not all vaccines "inject a weak virus". Some use an inactivated virus and some more recently created ones only use part of the virus.

It works differently but it is still a vaccine. That is why it is called a vaccine.

Old 01-23-2021, 06:55 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
meh, got the vaccine a few days ago. Shoulder was sore for about 24 hours, just like it was for every other vaccine shot I've ever been given. Personal choice, if Biden thinks people are going to go get it because he says so, his dementia is even worse than first suspected.

Old 01-23-2021, 07:04 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If anything the number of deaths from COVID-19 have been undercounted. That large numbers of cases of gunshot wounds have been counted as COVID-19 deaths is a myth. If you do not think people are dying from COVID-19 where are the excess deaths coming from? What is causing them, and why did they start when the number of coronavirus infections started to increase?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html

The CDC COVID-19 death certificate guidelines are clear and not difficult to follow.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/cod...-reporting.htm

There is no reason for doctors to be pressured to inflate deaths. No one gets paid more for a COVID-19 death.

Link to the source of the WHO statement? A criticism of PCR testing is that it may be too sensitive and picking up people who have been infected (which is not a false positive) but do not have infectious virus (which PCR cannot determine) and will not transmit the virus to others.
Sorry - I whole heartedly disagree with you. Many doctors HAVE come out and said this. And, then their comments get taken down online. For much of last year, I have read many, many stories that gave details of how the numbers are inflated. About a month ago, I even read a story that stated that a govt official admitted the #'s are inflated. And no, I doubt I can find that story - It's been too long since I read it...

So, say what you want, my mind isn't going to be changed on this issue...

As for the WHO article - here: https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...alse-positives

Old 01-23-2021, 07:05 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I am willing to bet there are tons of people already immune to covid 19. one doctor I heard believes its at least 60 million.

ill take my chances with covid over those "vaccines".
Durability of immunity is unknown.

Durability of the vaccine is unknown.

Viruses mutate because that’s what they do.

Old 01-23-2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Sorry - I whole heartedly disagree with you. Many doctors HAVE come out and said this. And, then their comments get taken down online. For much of last year, I have read many, many stories that gave details of how the numbers are inflated. About a month ago, I even read a story that stated that a govt official admitted the #'s are inflated. And no, I doubt I can find that story - It's been too long since I read it...

So, say what you want, my mind isn't going to be changed on this issue...

As for the WHO article - here: https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...alse-positives
That is not a link to WHO. It describes exactly what I said: the PCR test can be so sensitive that it is picking up people who have been infected but the virus cannot replicate and those people will not spread it. That is not the same as a false positive. A false positive would be a test that found virus when none was there.

Yes, there are people claiming the death numbers are inflated. They are ignoring the excess deaths recorded since the pandemic arrived, and they do not have an alternative reason for those deaths.

Comments that are taken down online generally are those that are misleading and, in some cases, potentially dangerous, not to mention the ones by the demon sex woman.

Old 01-23-2021, 11:56 AM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,018 times
After feeling better Thursday, Dad was taken again to the ER on Friday. He was very weak and was unable to get around on his own. The meds have helped his pain, but he has quickly developed a severe bladder infection. He is at home now but hasn't improved as of yet.

The ER doctor told him that he has treated several patients for UTI infections that recently received the Pfizer vaccination. Most were elderly but otherwise in good health.

Dad said that if he survives this, he would rather take his chances with COVID than the second dose of vaccine.

Hopefully, I will have good news to pass on soon.

Old 01-23-2021, 05:44 PM

8,231 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
After feeling better Thursday, Dad was taken again to the ER on Friday. He was very weak and was unable to get around on his own. The meds have helped his pain, but he has quickly developed a severe bladder infection. He is at home now but hasn't improved as of yet.

The ER doctor told him that he has treated several patients for UTI infections that recently received the Pfizer vaccination. Most were elderly but otherwise in good health.

Dad said that if he survives this, he would rather take his chances with COVID than the second dose of vaccine.

Hopefully, I will have good news to pass on soon.
I hope he feels better soon.

Old 01-23-2021, 05:56 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
my sincere best wishes for you and your family along with everybody else. Can't help but think about how in some countries posting truth like this would be taken down by the government. For a free society all opinion needs to be free to be said be it left or right or somewhere in between.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies