Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 12:37 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Taxes may very well go up because we have enormous bills to pay and those bills were created by all of us. We need to stop looking for free stuff. Gasoline will go up when the economy improves but if that encourages more people to buy electric or hybrid vehicles that`s okay too. I can`t think of anything of less importance today than the price of gas.
Sleepy Joe has plans to give huge amounts of free stuff away no matter what bills there are to pay. Just the beginning:
“The changes would last for a year, but lawmakers would then push to make them permanent, another Democratic aide said.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/polit...dit/index.html

Lol. You obviously don’t have any idea of how much gas is consumed and what impact $4 gallon had/will have on people’s budget, not to mention taxes being raised.

Old 01-24-2021, 06:10 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,683,330 times
I personally don’t see her show lasting unless she changes her tune to speaking about real conservative values. Pandering to deplorables and grievance is not a sustainable career move.

Old 01-24-2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
I personally don’t see her show lasting unless she changes her tune to speaking about real conservative values. Pandering to deplorables and grievance is not a sustainable career move.
Lol. You don’t want her show to last, but it’s quite funny how you pay so much attention to her.

She definitely doesn’t appeal to protesters, looters, those that cause violence, cause billions of $$$ in damage, etc..., but that’s not her target audience, although I bet they tune in like moths to a flame...and Republicans love being referred to as “Deplorables”. It’s still stinging H, lol.

Last edited by erieguy; 01-24-2021 at 06:26 PM..

Old 01-24-2021, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. You don’t want her show to last, but it’s quite funny how you pay so much attention to her.

She definitely doesn’t appeal to protesters, looters, those that cause violence, cause billions of $$$ in damage, etc..., but that’s not her target audience, although I bet they tune in like moths to a flame...and Republicans love being referred to as “Deplorables”. It’s still stinging H, lol.
Lol the deplorables are the people that stormed the capital. A Republican is somebody who loves this country and talks about conservative values and the American dream. Bell panders to grievance and deplorables. She is neither a Republican nor conservative.

Old 01-24-2021, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Lol the deplorables are the people that stormed the capital. A Republican is somebody who loves this country and talks about conservative values and the American dream. Bell panders to grievance and deplorables. She is neither a Republican nor conservative.
Lol. They were let into the Capitol with all but zero effort, and left by curfew.

She’s no doubt a Republican/Conservative, and she’ll certainly do that, however, she’s going to be so busy talking about the country being given away, free stuff in the trillions, taxes being raised, jobs being lost, etc..., for the next 4 years, that it’s unlikely she’ll be able to keep up with much anything else.

Last edited by erieguy; 01-24-2021 at 11:50 PM..

Old 01-25-2021, 07:47 PM

So now Rob Portman, Ohio’s Republican senator announced he is retiring. He will join Toomey and Barr from North Carolina.

The level headed conservatives are abandoning ship and Wendy is first mate on this sinking ship.

Old 01-25-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
So now Rob Portman, Ohio’s Republican senator announced he is retiring. He will join Toomey and Barr from North Carolina.

The level headed conservatives are abandoning ship and Wendy is first mate on this sinking ship.
Lol. Probably couldn’t watch Sleepy Joe give away the country from the inside, cause job losses, hand out free stuff, etc...

Nah, she’s going to continue to tell the truth like she always has.

Old 01-25-2021, 08:01 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,050,411 times
im busy this week, but next week i will try to tune in to her show and see what the hubub is about.

i gave up on her and couldnt listen anymore. maybe she is better now instead of just having like-minded telephone guests and continually ranting "REALLY?!?!?! REALLY!?!?!"

Old 01-25-2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
im busy this week, but next week i will try to tune in to her show and see what the hubub is about.

i gave up on her and couldnt listen anymore. maybe she is better now instead of just having like-minded telephone guests and continually ranting "REALLY?!?!?! REALLY!?!?!"
Be prepared. She’s certainly not for sensitive folks.

Old 01-26-2021, 04:48 AM

6,357 posts, read 5,050,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Be prepared. She’s certainly not for sensitive folks.
i'm prepared, hearing the amount of crap coming from right wing radio media since the early 2000s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies