Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 12:13 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times

Advertisements

I can’t fathom how anyone can be a 100 percent aboard with either party. Somewhere near the middle makes more sense to me instead of being a far left or a far left extremist. And the media and the politicians feed this extremism narrative.

Old 01-30-2021, 12:20 PM

946 posts, read 566,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
When I was younger I supported the Democrats but it wasn't until I joined the military, bought a house, cars, and other assets that I found myself supporting the Republicans. I find a lot of the problems the Democrats want to solve are fabricated and though the solutions to these problems sound very enticing, their supporters only see the problem at face value and don't look iat the negative impacts the solutions will cause. Im guilty of looking at these solutions at face value when I was 18 but now I want to see the big picture. The Republicans, though I don't agree with everything, seem to fall more in line with my values. I'm all about personal responsibility and the Democrats fall short on that.
I think most people become more conservative when they get out of college and realize "I actually have to WORK for a living".

Old 01-30-2021, 12:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I left the Republican party. To me they are a bunch of spineless cowards. I think they are worse than Democrats. They pretend to be Conservative but they are just like every other politician. I will go to the Patriot Party if it is started.
I am an independent .. I voted twice for Ross Perot.. a guy who loved America and Americans..both parties smeared Perot just as they did to Trump...they hate to see regular Americans have a leader who puts them first.. this tells me that both parties are in it for themselves and to hell with the people.

Old 01-30-2021, 12:37 PM

321 posts, read 128,870 times
The peoples act in congress right now will make sure the Republican will never win again. Once the government get ahold of traitors it is what they deserve. One party rule finally. Sarcasm out loud from the Left. But this is their end game
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies