Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 01:53 PM

57,259 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
YouTube political commentators and podcasts get more people tuning in than the tools who watch Maddow. There is no more Trump to bash. This woman will be a sad cheerleader for all things Biden and her ratings for the next four years are going to tank.
What we found out this year is that people hate education and facts, go to youtube or Twitter rather than a respected news source and then claim the election was stolen. Never knew there were so many gullible people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2021, 01:55 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 366h34d View Post
I am afraid of her too. Who the Fxxk can BS "The Russian Connection" story for three years? I can not, can you?
You might want to read the 966-page report by the Republican Senate committee that showed there was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Several people went to jail for it too. They're still guilty though pardoned.

Old 01-23-2021, 01:59 PM

57,259 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
You spelled "one trick pony" wrong
That one trick pony has been on the air for over 15 years, wrote several books and is one of he most poplar news hosts. She isn't as popular as Hannity of course because she deals in facts.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:06 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Then what's her excuse for putting her critical thinking skills up on a shelf and sublimating that intellect to become a doctrinaire progressive follower? I've never seen her express a single position that deviates one iota from the left's theology. ... and yes, progressivism meets all the criteria of theology which is really ironic since they are so palpably anti-religion. No? Here's a test - Can a progressive agree with every point of the dogma except for let's say, abortion? How about everything except the right to open carry? No of course they can't. Deviate in any way from the rigid purity of the church and you're an apostate. It's a religion and she's a member of it straight down the line. She's an embarrassment and a sad example of the state of modern universities that she got a doctor's degree and failed to pick up critical thinking skills or a value for independent thought.

Oh and by the way if you think she's a journalist then you don't or never did know what journalism is. She's a political flack. Nothing more than a part of the PR arm of the DNC. Maddow is a contemptible joke.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias.â€

- Stephen Colbert

Old 01-23-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yup. It's the same guy who peddled the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years as well.
Which the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee confirmed in its report.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
She was also a Rhodes Scholar.
Thanks. I had forgotten that. Indeed she was.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Pathetic. Apparently all of her higher education has taught her what to think and not how to think.
What are your credentials to judge the quality of her education, if you don't mind sharing them with us?

Old 01-23-2021, 02:12 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Thanks. I had forgotten that. Indeed she was.
And she went to Oxford too, if I remember correctly. Or has that already been stated? Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:24 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
A conspiracy theory peddling nut? Yeah, that's Jones, but not Maddow. Not even close.
"My tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist is righteous, but yours is evil." Right?

Maddow was among the ranks of Left-wing nut jobs lying their butts off about the Covington High School kids, and her bad behavior helped endanger the lives of kids who had done absolutely nothing wrong. Maddow was just one of many who lied about the Jacob Black shooting and the Brianna Taylor shooting. The Leftist News Media's campaign of lies led to riots, violence, deaths and destruction.

A breakdown of what actually happened in Brianna Taylor's case done by a proud Democrat lawyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_QM8h_u5E&t=725s

Her boyfriend says Brianna was shooting at the police with a 9mm. He admits that he shot first. The warrant was specifically for Brianna Taylor and for her address. We were told by the liars in the media that it was the wrong address. We were told that Brianna was shot do death in her sleep. None of that was true, but it did succeed in triggering massive outrage. The liars on the Left -- like Maddow -- have done massive damage in their rush to report before verifying the facts.

The Leftist News Media helped fan the flames of $2 billion+ in property damage and killing 50+ people. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, TYT, WaPo and the rest are guilty as hell of inciting violent riots with lies, and they're laughing all the way to the bank. Their conspiracy theories have massive consequences, yet they are never held accountable. Alex Jones can't even hope to compete with the damage that they're continuing to do to this country.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:29 PM

4,658 posts, read 1,950,812 times
Maddow is a joke, some of the things she has said over the years are just nuts even for somebody with severe TDS. The term Bat **** crazy comes to mind. And I am not a Republican but an independent who has voted more Democrat then Repub during my life. Although i did vote for Trump but even before Trump came into politics i would occasionally watch her show and think she was detached from the reality most of us live in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies