Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 02:00 PM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,879,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
So if I understand you, you believe that gays have some magical power to turn straight people into bisexuals?

Hmmmm.
Obviously you haven't read or are too stupid to understand what has been posted in this thread.

Its about educators and media trying to instill a normalcy into same sex sex. Thereby increasing the number of people experimenting with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2021, 02:03 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Obviously you haven't read or are too stupid to understand what has been posted in this thread.

Its about educators and media trying to instill a normalcy into same sex sex. Thereby increasing the number of people experimenting with it.
If as you people keep saying that being gay is a choice, that means both straight & gay sexual behavior was tried before making a choice to either be gay or straight. Therefore, of course experimenting is natural to find out which choice to make.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:04 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Not everybody can afford a private school and not every home can home school. Not really another option.
Because people are taxed to death in order to fund the govt indoctrination centers. You want public schools? Fund them with your voluntary contributions. Those who dont should be able to opt out and spend their money elsewhere.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:22 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Quote:

It is normal.

What you are advocating for is outright repression.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:26 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calen81 View Post
A teacher I know posted that an unprecedented number of kids (she teaches 7 and 8 grade) talk to her about their pronouns and most feel they are a “They/Them. She then said she thinks if everyone felt comfortable to be who they are that 50% would be part of the LQBTQIA community and is so excited about it. I think she and others almost push this on kids and it can confuse them. Growing up in the 80’s and 90’s we didn’t have so many different categories. And most grew up to be happy members of society. I can’t say anyone was depressed or committed suicide because they were a man trapped in a woman’s body or vice versa. Why now would so many kids tell their teacher that they don’t identify with being a boy or girl? Also on another note, they/them is plural yet now it’s used to classify one person. Isn’t that teaching the wrong grammar?
Actually around 5% or so.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:27 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
If as you people keep saying that being gay is a choice, that means both straight & gay sexual behavior was tried before making a choice to either be gay or straight. Therefore, of course experimenting is natural to find out which choice to make.
Growing up in Fort Lauderdale in the 1970s I was exposed (no pun) to one of the first openly gay communities in the country. I had gay co-workers, fellow students who were gay, and my mother, who worked in a restaurant had a gay co-worker who often came to our house (sadly he was one of the first victims of AIDS).

I guess I was already secure and confident in my sexual identity by my early teens so I was open to accepting these other 'lifestyles'. Besides I didn't see nor did I care what happened in their bedrooms. One of my gay co-workers even became one of my best friends, and once asked me if I ever considered 'going gay'. I told him that I had no interest - and we never brought it up again.

However there were many young people here who harassed gays. I know for a fact that some of the members of our high school football team would drive along The Strip on the beach and throw balloons filled with Karo syrup on gay couples in front of The Poop Deck, one of the first openly gay clubs anywhere. I thought it very juvenile and a sign of their insecurity.

Early on I taught my children that it would not matter to me whomever they fell in love with - same sex, different race, religion, whatever - I would only want them to be happy, and that I would still love them.

Old 01-23-2021, 03:05 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,552,312 times
Quote:

My response was to the poster who claimed gays where turning people into bisexuals so they could have more partners.

Perhaps you have reading comprehension problems.

Old 01-23-2021, 03:11 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,685 times
Public school teacher here. This is expected with the feminization of our education system. These self-identification are environmental, and particularly among teenaged and pre-teen girls, you will see an explosion of this behavior when peers are doing the same.

Old 01-23-2021, 03:21 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
It is normal.

What you are advocating for is outright repression.
"Normal" just means typical or ordinary. Homosexual sex is neither of those. You can certainly argue that it is morally acceptable, but it is not ordinary, even in the year 2021.

What most of you don't realize is that teacher-activists recruit. It happened at my last school. We had a group of English teachers who encouraged homosexual students to come to their rooms during lunch, isolating them from other students. This is of course disguised as, "safe spaces" to get away from harassment, but, in reality, there was very little of that sort of abuse. The actual intent was to foster a sense of oppression within these students through this segregation. Almost without exception, every student among this cohort was a young person already on the periphery of the student community. I cannot think of a single instance in which a more popular student announced he or she was "transgender," for instance. These teacher-activists target the kids on the periphery, and many of these kids quickly realize that this self-identification finally gets them some recognition from others, and also creates for them a new peer group. They soon acquire this weird lexicon taught to them by activists and their peers, and they begin to also realize that this self-identification wields power over others, most notably, their teachers.

Someone released a video from a school district in California with LGBT alliance teachers in which the speaker was instructing teachers on how to recruit students to their clubs, and it follows the pattern I explained above. I'll see if I can find it.

Old 01-23-2021, 03:23 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Being LGBTQ is trendy now. It gives a kid something that makes them unique and special. Of course the numbers are increasing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies