Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 04:16 PM

865 posts, read 1,484,336 times

Advertisements

You do know Biden stole it from Bernie again? The Biden machine made all Dems drop out! He was the worst candidate! I'm actually jealous NYC may elect Andrew Yang, at least he has ideals. Last January, not one person said they wanted Biden to win because he is the best for the job. It was only because he was the only one that can beat Trump. Trump wasn't that great, but better than getting one insider after another after another as president. Biden has only been in politics 50 years afterall!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2021, 04:16 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,654,103 times
Nobody will ever admit it.

Hell, many have been scared since the second Trump lost.

Old 01-23-2021, 04:20 PM

30,030 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyskies1999 View Post
I will agree with you there. President Trump's platform was part "I'm not Biden" and part "if you liked the last four years, vote for me". He did not necessarily have anything to look forward to, other than more of the same. I think that and the media's blatant dishonesty led to his downfall.

I think his erratic covid response led to his demise. If there was no pandemic and the economy was still in good shape he would have won easily. He did not need a platform other than look at the past 4 years. But 90% of Trumps hunches on covid were totally wrong. Even the things he bragged about like closing off China travel or the warp speed vaccine were done by other nations and not something he came up with. And then just bizarrely stupid moves like letting Woodword record him admitting he lied to all of America on covid was a head scratcher.

Old 01-23-2021, 07:02 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,732,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
As am I, but Trumpism remains. That cult isn’t going anywhere, as most of the House is still in it, as are many Senators. The threat remains.
You're forgetting that 75 million Americans voted for Trump and they're not going anywhere

Old 01-23-2021, 07:17 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,041,042 times
3 days is not enough to make an assessment.

Give it some time.

just like you gave donald some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies