Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 04:59 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Tell me this guy doesn't have dementia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...estions-video/
Clearly the man is demented and a Chinese slave, but his wiener is like 30% bigger than Trump's, so clearly his leadership skills are superior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2021, 05:18 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Tell me this guy doesn't have dementia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...estions-video/
You clearly have no clue about the difference between dementia and stuttering-word retrieval problems. Speaking problems (stuttering, "low bandwidth" of word retrieval) are just that - inhibited ability of verbal self-expression. It says nothing about the quality of ideas coming out of the speaker's mouth. Dementia is an actual deterioration in cognitive functioning, characterized by low quality of ideas and impaired reasoning not linked to miseducation or otherwise wise poor quality social learning or other life experiences.

Thus, poor impromptu speech ability is not - in and of itself - proof of dementia or any other kind of reasoning disability. It's the content that matters, not the speaking style. Otherwise why not believe a charismatic Flat Earther (or QAnon cultist) over a well-read person with poor speaking abilities? . Classic Style Over Substance Fallacy.

I realize that both mainstream culture and those with an ax to grind tend to confuse speaking style over the substance of the speech, but the mainstream's prove too grossly wrong too many times for me to take seriously.

Again, you strike me as the type who'd vote for a great-talking Flat Earther for president over the 2020s version of George W Bush. Conservatives wouldn't take George W. Bush as proof he has low quality ideas. Why should liberals believe poor speech abilities is proof of low quality ideas from Biden?

Last, but not least, given the tone and content of your post, you're frank bigotry against stutterers is duely noted (specifically ableism, no doubt aesthetic-based).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Because they have nothing else. They screech a lot about "China Joe" because they think it`s cute but they never explain why they call him that. It`s on the same idiocy level as calling Obama "Hussein". That`s all they could come up with when Birtherism died.
Sounds like you're saying that if these people had been born 65 or 70 years earlier, they'd been screeching the water fluoridation is a "kham-nist plot" and Joe McCarthy was a tragic wholesome all-American hero who was framed. If so, then I agree with your assessment of the RWNJs.

Last edited by Phil75230; 01-27-2021 at 05:55 AM..

Old 01-27-2021, 06:26 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's so awesome, and so much smarter than Trump.

And that aint saying much, I know. The man also has empathy and cares about this country more than himself.

God Bless him.
Biden only cares that he won, and more interested in following orders to appease special interest groups, then American people, otherwise he wouldn’t have stopped the pipeline that caused job loss for many Americans.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
No one ever benefits from malicious opinion, idle smearing and baseless gossip.
Especially not the babblers!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
It seems America's majority can distinguish between fact and political propaganda.
Like what the left has done the past 4 years.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
We warned them. You, me, and 100 other conservatives on here did what we could here and on social media....
it was plain to see, the old guy is not only corrupt but has severe health issues.

This is what you Trump haters voted for. You own this mess.
They don’t care, anybody but Trump would have voted in a murderer, before Trump.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:31 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
lol. This is why they keep him on a teleprompter. China Corrupt Joe a babbling idiot.
Yeah, you are so right. It's much more important to keep Joe on teleprompter so he doesn't get tongue tied once in a while. I mean that is so much worse than our past President who couldn't be trusted to have a live broadcast for fear that he'd stoke MORE insurrection and spread MORE anti-America lies....

EVERYONE has had that happen to them. It does happen to Biden more than some, but if you had an ounce of honesty in you, you'd know that he has a life-long speech impediment and it has NOTHING to do with his capabilities or cognitive status. If you had an OUNCE of decency, you'd stop harassing him or others for a medical condition. How gawd-awful low of you, OP and anyone else who is still on that bandwagon.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:32 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's so awesome, and so much smarter than Trump.

And that aint saying much, I know. The man also has empathy and cares about this country more than himself.

God Bless him.
Yes , god bless the man sending money for abortions world wide . Our lord would be so proud .

5,347 posts, read 3,216,583 times
Biden Derangement Syndrome is real.

OP dug up an "article" from September.

Biden lives rent free in the heads of people with MAGA hats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Its quickly becoming apparent that the right suffers from BDS. Have fun with that for four more yea4s.

Your side are still having fun with TDS and looks like it’s still going on.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:44 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,216,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Your side are still having fun with TDS and looks like it’s still going on.
Is this the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies