Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 09:02 PM

103 posts, read 52,735 times

Advertisements

Ms Greene had a town hall meeting this past Wednesday Jan. 27th evening in Rome, GA. All attendee's had to pre register to attend and if one wanted to ask a question, it had to be submitted in advance in writing.

A news crew from that area secured the registration and were permitted to attend. A reporter made the mistake of asking a question and the tv news crew was threatened with arrest by the local sheriff's office. LInk is attached:

WRCB-TV: Channel 3 crew threatened with arrest after asking ...www.wrcbtv.com › story › channel-3-crew-threatened-... ooh almost forgot, after watching the footage, only a few had a mask on.

How's that for your representative? Better than mine I guess, another Republican that was first elected in 2016 and has yet to hold any kind of public appearance, but always he attends donor meetings, club functions, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2021, 09:08 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I don't believe anything Dems are saying about Greene is exactly how they are presenting it. If they are so against her then she must be good. Dems think they get to dictate who Republican voters can elect in office. I don't like a single elected Democrat, so if they don't like Greene tough luck.
Are you saying you don't know anything about her. All you have to do is listen to what comes out of her mouth and what her beliefs are.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:39 AM

2,450 posts, read 971,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
She said in a video that male blacks and hispanics are all part of gangs and that is their problem. It is not a white thing.

Where did she develop these ideas?
That's not their only problem. They keep dropping their seed all over town breeding with no consequences.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:26 AM

117 posts, read 46,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
When I read last night that she thinks all those Sandy Hook school children getting murdered is fake, I wanted to slap her in the face. That's not only just plain mean, it's absolutely crazy. I don't think (at least I hope) that many Republicans are like that. The decent thing to do is to get her out of Congress. How can someone with that background who is also that crazy, be allowed to vote on policies for our country?
Many republicans believe Democrats want to pass laws go ban guns. When they feel threaten, rationality goes out the window.

The republican party seems to be very happy with the new elected officials the Qanon woman from Georgia, the younger one from Colorado and the newer senators who unconditionally support 45 like the Alabama and Missouri senators. It's like having 45 back, different versions of 45.

I think republicans are very happy so many people were willing to storm the Capitol for their leader. I think they want those to be the faces of the republican party. These people were willing to get arrested or even shot just to defend their leader. These people can be used in the future to keep democrats in check. Like they do in many dictatorships, they use their own citizens to watch their neighbors.

Old 01-31-2021, 07:09 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
She said in a video that male blacks and hispanics are all part of gangs and that is their problem. It is not a white thing.

Ummm... The Northern Virginia Regional Gang Task Force will no longer use the GangNet database that catalogs thousands of gang members and gang-affiliated persons in the DC Metropolitan area because the database lists a highly disproportionate number of minorities.

Northern Virginia police task force drops use of GangNet database - Washington Post

Old 01-31-2021, 07:54 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:

Is the following data surprising to some? Do people really not know which demographic groups are much more likely to be gang members?

Approximately 95% percent of the at least 134,242 Chicagoans listed as gang members by the Chicago Police Department are Black or Latino, according to a report released by the city:

https://igchicago.org/wp-content/upl...ase-Review.pdf

Old 01-31-2021, 08:07 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Her district seems to be most of NW Georgia, including Atlanta suburbs. The districts leans heavily Republican and pro Trump who carried the down ticket. Greene won 75% of the vote.

No clue if voters were aware she is a whack job or perhaps it did not matter given she was over the top, pro Trump.
No more a "whack job" than AOC. If we are going to elect radical idiots into office, we may as well go all the way with idiots from both sides of the political spectrum.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:16 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
No more a "whack job" than AOC. If we are going to elect radical idiots into office, we may as well go all the way with idiots from both sides of the political spectrum.
Does she believe that school shootings like Sandy Hook are a 'false flag'? Does she believe in executing Republican lawmakers?

Has she posed with a rifle with pictures of Republican congresscritters?

Does she spew anti-semetic views?

The answer to all those questions are NO.

Therefore, AOC is nowhere near the radical WHACK JOB that MTG is.

Let's live in reality not the reality that Republicans choose to see.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervision required View Post
Many republicans believe Democrats want to pass laws go ban guns. When they feel threaten, rationality goes out the window.

The republican party seems to be very happy with the new elected officials the Qanon woman from Georgia, the younger one from Colorado and the newer senators who unconditionally support 45 like the Alabama and Missouri senators. It's like having 45 back, different versions of 45.

I think republicans are very happy so many people were willing to storm the Capitol for their leader. I think they want those to be the faces of the republican party. These people were willing to get arrested or even shot just to defend their leader. These people can be used in the future to keep democrats in check. Like they do in many dictatorships, they use their own citizens to watch their neighbors.
lol. k. Maybe when they get out of jail.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:38 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Does she believe that school shootings like Sandy Hook are a 'false flag'? Does she believe in executing Republican lawmakers?

Has she posed with a rifle with pictures of Republican congresscritters?

Does she spew anti-semetic views?

The answer to all those questions are NO.

Therefore, AOC is nowhere near the radical WHACK JOB that MTG is.

Let's live in reality not the reality that Republicans choose to see.
We disagree. And your "reality" is no more reality than anyone else's. You are no more important that anyone else. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. That applies to all of us.

So when I say that AOC is more of a whack job and more dangerous than Greene, I have very specific reasons for this opinion. And you have very specific reasons for your opinion, I'm sure. See how that works?

And is there anything wrong with a rifle? You act like she cut someone's heart out and took a bite. A rifle! Oh my God! How horrible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies