Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 12:59 PM

1,226 posts, read 633,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Emoluments wasn't baseless. It was thrown out because it was moot. He is no longer president. I don't agree that they threw it out. I'd rather they ruled on it to clarify the position. Can a President accept anything from foreign entities of more than just token value?

If the answer is "yes" - it opens up bribery. If that's what we want, then I guess America was up explicitly for sale since at least 2016.
You’ll have to run your queries by Beijing Biden AKA “The Big Guy”. Donald Trump donated his salary to charity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2021, 01:01 PM

2,634 posts, read 2,677,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Correct, they have their President and now they can live in peace and harmony.
That's funny. I bet Democrats are going to keep posting about Trump on here for at least 4 more years. He lives in their hearts and souls eternally.

I voted for him and I'm ready to move on, I couldn't care less if I never hear about him again until his obituary comes out. I liked some of his policies, but never liked Trump as a person, which is where I think most Republicans are at.

The Democrats will keep reliving the glory days though, I think they'll miss him more than anyone. They are the only ones who maniacally followed his Twitter account.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:07 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,165,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Camarottop View Post
Trump is the most popular politician to ever exist. HE received nearly 75 million votes.

Ha ha ha ... he has a 29% approval rating now. That 75 million was before the insurrection he incited, which alienated a lot of conservatives. Do that vote today and that 75 million would be a much smaller number.

... and how can Trump be the most popular politician to ever exist when Joe Biden got 81 million votes? Last time I checked 81 is more than 75.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:08 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,284,192 times
Quote:
Trump is the most popular politician to ever exist. HE received nearly 75 million votes. He lives in the minds of more people than any living person to ever exist.

Democrats will continue chasing him because they know that America doesn’t like the Democratic Party and they have used all their political capital attempting to defeat him. Identity politics has reached peak saturation. It now angers more people than it helps or informs.
You obviously buy into the fraud. Last time I checked, 81.3 million is greater then 74.2 million by 7.1 million. Not sure then how you think Trump is the most popular politician ever when he lost by millions. Oh, I forgot, it was fraudulent by at least 3.5 million votes (assuming they were switched or something).

Living in the minds doesn't equate to popularity. Trust me a lot of those minds are full of laughter at a clown, hatred towards the man, etc. Lastly, if you say American's hate the Democratic party, so not true. Maybe 1/2 of America. Go ahead and kiss the feet of your hero and ignore anything negative and believe only positive.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:10 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Apparently he is setting up camp in Florida and planning a takeover. Republicans are trooping down to pay homage and get chastised. He is threatening to primary all who oppose him.
I think he is going to be wiped out along with his soldiers. Every suit he launched about the election was thrown out. His Proud Boys have become shamed boys. He left the White House in disgrace. His primary candidates will lose bigly and he will cry fraud and sue and his suits will be thrown out. He will go down in flames.
Apparent to whom?

Beyond McCarthy, who else has been to Mara-Lago to kiss the ring?

Old 01-29-2021, 01:17 PM

761 posts, read 316,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
You obviously buy into the fraud. Last time I checked, 81.3 million is greater then 74.2 million by 7.1 million. Not sure then how you think Trump is the most popular politician ever when he lost by millions. Oh, I forgot, it was fraudulent by at least 3.5 million votes (assuming they were switched or something).

Living in the minds doesn't equate to popularity. Trust me a lot of those minds are full of laughter at a clown, hatred towards the man, etc. Lastly, if you say American's hate the Democratic party, so not true. Maybe 1/2 of America. Go ahead and kiss the feet of your hero and ignore anything negative and believe only positive.
Popular vote is irrelevant other than telling us Trump is extremely popular. Yes, the largest political campaign in humanities existence was able to sway just enough votes in the right states, but make no mistake TRUMP is still the most popular/historical politician to ever exist. Biden was simply a filler candidate...a puppet in the 4 year election cycle campaign to defeat Trump by any means necessary.

Don’t let partisanship cloud the reality of the situation.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:18 PM

15,835 posts, read 6,539,575 times
Any conjecture to keep the Trumpublicans inline and sending him money, I suppose. I wonder how much he'll charge for blathering fees?

Old 01-29-2021, 01:26 PM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Trump is the most popular politician to ever exist. HE received nearly 75 million votes.
Except that Joe Biden got 7 million more votes than him, so Joe Biden must be the most popular politician to ever exist.

Quote:
He lives in the minds of more people than any living person to ever exist.
Agreed. Trumpers can't seem to let him go even though he lost the election. It appears he's an addiction.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:35 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,024,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Dems love Trump. They can't seem to let him go and just talk about ALL the wonderful things Biden is doing for them. You won't see too many glowing Biden posts here because they know he's already proving to be the worst president ever. What a mistake for anyone to cheat the election for this guy.
Biden is doing his job. There is nothing to talk about. He is simply doing his job. Trump is a danger to the country, that is the reason he needs to be watched.

Old 01-29-2021, 01:39 PM

761 posts, read 316,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Except that Joe Biden got 7 million more votes than him, so Joe Biden must be the most popular politician to ever exist.

Agreed. Trumpers can't seem to let him go even though he lost the election. It appears he's an addiction.
Biden didn’t run...he was simply the front man for humanities largest campaign against anything. There are plenty of Biden’s out there....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies