Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 09:12 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, it gives you pleasure to predict that cities in your beloved country will suffer.

You hate democrats, more than you love your country.

Got it.

That is what I was thinking.

There is zero benefit to flooding a Democrat run city with illegal aliens. Do you remember when Trump suggested that he would bus a migrant caravan to LA? The Dems threatened him with lawsuits and Miss Bleeding Heart herself (Cher) said "We are all full up".

The problem with packing a Liberal sanctuary city with illegal aliens is that we all have to pay for it. What is worse is when the city becomes unlivable those that have the means will move out and bring their politics with them. The very same politics that ruined their home state will ruin their new home state.

It really is crazy to think that we have people in power that think welcoming in millions of low skilled, uneducated people that do not even speak English is a great idea. I am all for LEGAL immigration, heck I'm married to an immigrant but letting in millions that will do little to contribute but require much assistance is a recipe for disaster. Don't we already have enough problems in this country without bringing in more?

The USA sends Billions in aide to the world and I guess the Democrats are tired of outsourcing the money so they would rather bring the problems here??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2021, 09:18 AM

3,662 posts, read 2,943,593 times
Its just to ensure there will be a future load of democratic voters. The illegal seed will seed will seed once they get here.

With the way the 2020 elections went, I am not sure why democrats are worried about this. The system for future fraud elections was already in place and locked in since no one courts has the guts to challenge the democrats.

Old 01-30-2021, 09:21 AM

8,491 posts, read 4,735,625 times
This whole thing is predicated on the idea that these people are so uncouth that the only things they bring with them are trouble.

What happened to approaching your fellow human beings as human beings?

I understand a need for having people properly documented and screened - I do think that’s in our best interests - but have any of you actually spent time in a border town or a barrio? It’s probably not what you think.

Now, the drain on public resources is definitely real. How about attacking the welfare state instead and other public spending instead? How about approaching immigration from a supply and demand point of view?

The optics surrounding the right’s talking points on immigration are pretty terrible.

Old 01-30-2021, 10:01 AM

4,659 posts, read 1,950,812 times
I became disabled a number of years ago. Many don't know if you go out on SSDI there is over a two year gap before you can get Medicare. I was on Medicaid for over a year before Medicare kicked in. This was in Florida and it was not uncommon for me to have to spend 3 or 4 hrs at the PCP because they were so crowded. Medicaid is not taken by a large number of Doctors. I just imagine when all of the illegals currently here or on their way are given legal status and Medicaid(it will happen) how long the wait will be then? Once on Medicare and able to switch pCP's never took more then an hour.

Old 01-30-2021, 12:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, it gives you pleasure to predict that cities in your beloved country will suffer.

You hate democrats, more than you love your country.

Got it.
Just so you know, hating democrats is love for the country !!! That shouldn't be hard to understand !!!

While I don't hate them, I just find them disgusting, at the same time that is expressing admiration for the country they hate !!!

Old 01-30-2021, 12:54 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,862,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
You cannot hide. The seeding program is about to resume.
There is a tremendous part of the country that very few of those who are undocumented immigrants and caravans are moving to.

Most of the costs of illegal immigration are state and local expenditures that require tax increases.

They are not elgible for Medicare, federal full scope Medicaid, Federal stimulus and a vast majority of federal programs.

The costs of illegal immigration are mainly state and local.

Someone in Duluth's property tax, does not go up to pay for illegal immigrants schools in Los Angeles.

The hospitals that overwhelmed with illegal immigrants impact the quality of care in the cities they reside in but not in other parts of the country.

I would love to see Democratic cities give celebrity welcomes to caravans and illegal immigrants because those cities will have to increase already European level taxes far more or go fiscally insolvent.

I am one person, I don't care about the country because there is nothing I can do except go to where there is social environment is what I prefer and the quality of life is excellent.

Caravans, amnesty and illegal immigration are coming back no matter what under Biden/Harris, that is just the way it is.

Might as well watch huge cities economically fall apart from thousands of miles away.

There was millions who moved to the US in 1980s and 1990s and a vast majority stayed in a dozen or so very liberal Democratic large cities.

The Caravans are not dreaming of Bismarck, Casper or Appleton. They want to be in huge liberal cities that welcome them like a celebrity in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Phoenix.

Many over the years will say but they are going to move all over the country. That is not the case they a vast majority end up in huge overwhelmed liberal cities.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-30-2021 at 01:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies