Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2021, 12:41 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No investigation required -- Trump has all the evidence...somewhere -- probably with that health care plan, the operation warp speed distribution plan, etc........
You are Exhibit A proving the point for everything I said. Your team won and whether or not there was cheating matters very little to you. "My team won! Yours lost! Stop being a sore loser!" If you'd have lost and Team R had cheated to any degree, you'd be outraged.

I can prove it easily enough: https://www.independentsentinel.com/...memes-in-2016/

A guy tweeted out a joke that you could vote by text way back in 2016. About 5,000 people fell for the joke because they're complete idiots. Now that guy has been arrested and is being prosecuted -- conveniently only after Biden took office federal prosecutors are under Democrat control. Ricky Vaughn is pretty much screwed because "you cheated, we lost and now you will be punished for it." Gotta love that Democrat double-standard.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:46 PM

50 posts, read 48,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What are you talking about? Trump isn't "an insurrectionist". Even if you were correct (which you are not) how does that in any way, shape or form give liberals the right to cancel others who don't agree with them?
Wasn't Trump trying to cancel Kaepernick and that tire company?

Old 01-31-2021, 12:49 PM

50 posts, read 48,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
You are Exhibit A proving the point for everything I said. Your team won and whether or not there was cheating matters very little to you. "My team won! Yours lost! Stop being a sore loser!" If you'd have lost and Team R had cheated to any degree, you'd be outraged.

I can prove it easily enough: https://www.independentsentinel.com/...memes-in-2016/

A guy tweeted out a joke that you could vote by text way back in 2016. About 5,000 people fell for the joke because they're complete idiots. Now that guy has been arrested and is being prosecuted -- conveniently only after Biden took office federal prosecutors are under Democrat control. Ricky Vaughn is pretty much screwed because "you cheated, we lost and now you will be punished for it." Gotta love that Democrat double-standard.
Voting fraud happens every election. You are only upset because your "team" lost. If righties had proof that involved Democrats/Biden in mass voter fraud it would have been out by now and presented in court. The right media retracting their non sense statements about dominion voting system should show that there isn't any proof.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:54 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So people should be able to storm the Capitol and wreck the place while members of Congress cower? That should be fine?

Cool. May as well expose that the so called "law and order" party was always a lie.

Trump supporters cheered when a bicyclist was fired for giving Trump's motorcade the middle finger. Now they cry because they - who actually BROKE THE LAW - are held accountable.

When the cyclist was fired, they said "private business can do what they want". But now that private tech companies are concerned that they gave a platform to rioters storming the Capitol and attempting to overturn a presidential election, Trump supporters disagree.

Just remember - I am free to not shop at Hobby Lobby. You are free to not use companies you don't like.
Just stop. It was found that most of those arrested weren't Trump supporters. Plus they planned to storm the Capitol weeks before Trump did his speech (which wasn't at all inflammatory).

FTR, anyone who broke the law deserves to be punished for doing so. Those who vandalized the Capitol included. Of course, you are unaware that when an antifa member was trying to break windows outside the Capitol, Trump supporters were yelling at him to stop. Then some Trump supporters actually grabbed the guy who was doing it.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I've been sick for over four years now. I couldn't care less what people who supported Trump think. Sorry not sorry, but if people are upset with me because I speak out against those who emboldened and supported this man, then so be it.

Call me the worst, call me whatever you want to call me. I. Don't. Care. Silencing opposition? No. Silencing free speech? No. Boycotting businesses that support a POTUS who incited an insurrection against his own country? You betcha.
There was no "inciting of an insurrection" by Trump. Give it a rest already.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:00 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,855,965 times
The Nazi Left will stop at nothing to seize complete and total control of the country.
What they are doing now is exactly how it went down in Germany. Gain control of the media, spread misinformation and discredit and crush the opposition.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Just stop. It was found that most of those arrested weren't Trump supporters. Plus they planned to storm the Capitol weeks before Trump did his speech (which wasn't at all inflammatory).

FTR, anyone who broke the law deserves to be punished for doing so. Those who vandalized the Capitol included. Of course, you are unaware that when an antifa member was trying to break windows outside the Capitol, Trump supporters were yelling at him to stop. Then some Trump supporters actually grabbed the guy who was doing it.
That is simply not true. Most of those arrested have been very public with their support of Trump and have the posts to prove it. What is humorous is on Parler, their posts were apparently easily linked to identifying data.

This Site Published Every Face From Parler's Capitol Riot Videos
https://www.wired.com/story/faces-of...l-recognition/

Parler is offline, but violent posts scraped by hackers will haunt users
Parler’s data was easily scraped from its site, a researcher said, as it fell off the Internet this week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ta-downloaded/

'Burn down DC': Violence that erupted at Capitol was incited by pro-Trump mob on social media
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...on/6570794002/

What will be interesting, is if the Trump supporters who were arrested, are allowed to testify at Trump's impeachment trial where they themselves say they were incited by Trump.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00rky View Post
Voting fraud happens every election. You are only upset because your "team" lost. If righties had proof that involved Democrats/Biden in mass voter fraud it would have been out by now and presented in court. The right media retracting their non sense statements about dominion voting system should show that there isn't any proof.
And vote fraud is perfectly acceptable to you.

Yet, there was never vote fraud on as large a scale that there was in this past election. You are happy with that because your guy won. OTOH, if your guy lost due to vote fraud, you would be screaming from the rafters about it. Don't deny it.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
False. The Trump administration instituted a family separate policy, not the Obama administration.

It's true that the Obama administration set up the camps that children were sent to, but those were unaccompanied children. They were not removed from their parents if they had crossed the border with them absent some unusual circumstances such as a medical emergency by the parent. There was no large scale separation the way there was in the Trump administration

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/fa...linger-online/
And you know why that happened, don't you? After all, it was explained many, many times. Yet, once again --- many of these kids weren't with their parents, rather they were with traffickers. Would you rather these kids be kept with traffickers, no questions asked?

Old 01-31-2021, 01:24 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
YEP. Anyone who dares to object to the Leftist Agenda is a Domestic Terrorist.
It’s our Transformed America.
Yup, and all the Hollywood types and politicians who supported Marxist, anti-government BLM movement, and all of their violent rioting and looting, that was not them supporting an insurrection???

The riot at the capital was a one-off, meanwhile the riots and attacks against the government and law enforcement, all summer long, continued on, and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies