Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2021, 12:26 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,051,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
you guys are playing into BLMs hand calling them racists.

they aren't racists.

They are communists using race to create tribalism that they can exploit.

you guys need to look closer at the progs. they are carving the country up into small groups of "other". They keep those groups at each others throats to create discord that can be exploited. keep everyone in fear. everyone mad.

this isn't new. Its what they've done for generations. they are good at it.
I agree. But at their very core, BLM are racists.

Yes, they are about sewing division, but they hate white people with a wrath that I've not seen in my lifetime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2021, 12:33 PM

20,410 posts, read 12,309,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I agree. But at their very core, BLM are racists.

Yes, they are about sewing division, but they hate white people with a wrath that I've not seen in my lifetime.
the leaders don't care. the followers have been conditioned by the rhetoric to hate. that's their goal.

Old 02-01-2021, 12:46 PM

4,482 posts, read 5,314,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdawgg View Post
Well thanks Sherlock-I didn't expect you to watch the video and WHY? because you refuse to listen to the truth about your faulty statistics! But I thought I'd give it a try knowing it was a WASTE of time!

I'm done!
Exclamation marks are not going to make your arguments any better; however, the actual statistics will. That you ignore them demonstrates you are peddling an agenda, not the truth.

FBI annual crime reports, 88% to 90% of one victim/one perpetrator murders of blacks done by other blacks - nearly 3k a year vs. a handful of unarmed blacks killed by police every year.

Digest that before your next exclamation mark.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:08 PM

15,068 posts, read 6,124,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Black history month does not oppress me, you, or anyone else in the thread. Thank you.
They want so badly to be oppressed so they act as though everything with the word “black†attached offends them.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:10 PM

4,482 posts, read 5,314,661 times
Quote:
Kyle took it upon himself to go to a rally ARMED to protect businesses according to him which is garbage to begin with and he's armed with a loaded AR-15 he didn't kill anyone in self defense but I'm not EVEN going to waste time debating that, let him have his day in court!!!
You didn't watch the videos of the incident - that's rather clear from what you wrote.

Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse will have his day in court, and he shall be acquitted.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:25 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,502,865 times
Quote:
Oh really now-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4IrvL3xsM

BLM isn't racist
No point in reading the rest of this screed.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:26 PM

6,594 posts, read 4,970,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Professor Swain asserts those groups want separation or deportation, but not genocide.
No bloodless examples of this in our human history.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:27 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,654,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
As is "black entertainment television".
This is true.

Lives Matter. If you have to put a color in front of that phrase you are racist.

Old 02-01-2021, 01:28 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,695,935 times
Quote:
Well I'll give you credit for one thing you ARE LONG WINDED!(LOL) Let me cut to the chase I can give you a list of Black people shot by cops(look at my previous posts) And I've yet to see even a remote list of whites killed by cops and why is that so hard to produce? Could it be that there just aren't that many to begin with?
No, it's as I've already said: If you happen to be white and the cops murder you, nobody gives a damn. A simple internet search provided all the names I included in my post. If you want more, just ask. There's thousands of them. Have you ever heard of any of them? Probably not. Why? Because these days, white lives matter a helluva lot less than black ones. I laid out the stats for you, but apparently that's not good enough. Since nobody can rattle off a list of whites murdered by cops from memory -- because white lives don't matter all that much anymore -- then as far as you're concerned, they don't actually exist.

And you have the audacity to call anyone else racist???

Quote:
Now concerning Kyle-Here let me make it so easy a toddler can understand my point. Kyle took it upon himself to go to a rally ARMED to protect businesses according to him which is garbage to begin with and he's armed with a loaded AR-15
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." -- The Second Amendment of Constitution of the United States.

To answer the tired old counterpoints ahead of time: The founding fathers envisioned our nation having tiny standing professional military. In wartime, they would call up the a militia: A militia consisting of all able-bodied men. So it wasn't just your right. It was your duty to be well armed and ready at all times. They also explained their intent for the 2nd Amendment at great length. The gist of it was that a well armed citizenry was immune to tyranny and could defend their rights and their property for themselves. The police of Kenosha weren't doing a damn thing, so it was left to the citizens to do their job for them.

Quote:
He didn't kill anyone in self defense but I'm not EVEN going to waste time debating that, let him have his day in court!!! Ok he was NEVER detained by the cops NEVER arrested and got to go home again with his AR-15 over his shoulder. Now if Kyle was Black do you seriously and again I mean SERIOUSLY think he could have done that? Or let's take another instance that mob that attacked the capital if they were BLM do you EVEN think you wouldn't be reading obituaries today? Either your naive as hell or you just REFUSE to accept facts! but I'm done! I see that trying to change your mind with reason is a waste! and honestly I'm not surprised!
It was entirely self defense. What do you call it when a man is aggressively charging you from behind? Another man jump-kicks you in the face? Another one is bashing you over the head with a skateboard? Another man is about to shoot you with his handgun? If that ain't self defense, I don't know what is!! I'm going to assume that you haven't watched the unedited video footage and are just another ignorant victim of the news media's propaganda. CNN and the rest tell you what to think and you never stop to question it. We can leave off debating the matter if you wish. You clearly know almost nothing about the case.

As far as Kyle being a black person, I already told you about the unfortunate plight of Chrystul Kizer -- a black teen who freed herself by killing her sex-trafficker. I notice that you didn't have anything to say about it, which is more than a little puzzling to me. We don't have to wonder since both Chrystul and Kyle shot and killed people in self defense in the very same town of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Same police. Same DA. Same everything. Does her black life matter to you or not??

She is being prosecuted for murder in the first degree by the same pathetic excuse for a District Attorney, Mike Graveley. I think both cases are BS. So I ask again, is Mike Gravelely a racist for prosecuting Chrystul Kizer, or a racial justice warrior for prosecuting Kyle Rittenhouse??

Old 02-01-2021, 01:29 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,502,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewship View Post
So basically what you're trying to say is: "black people aren't smart enough to realize they're being duped by the lefty media because they can't think for themselves."
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll make up something silly that you didn't say, and bash you for that instead. Maybe I can fool somebody into believing me instead of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies