Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 01:30 PM

4,482 posts, read 5,319,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
No bloodless examples of this in our human history.
That doesn't change the fact that among these groups, the actual and deliberate mass murder of nonwhites is not a goal or a priority or a desire. What they mostly want regarding blacks, Jews, Hispanics, and Asians is distance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2021, 08:29 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdawgg View Post
That is utter nonsense and the sad thing is YOU actually believe it!

Again speak to someone in the group and perhaps they can educate you with FACTS!
Like when you said the Proud boys, who have black and Hispanic members is a White Supremacists group?

Here's your post https://www.city-data.com/forum/60301929-post111.html

You can quit falsely playing the race card.

Old 02-01-2021, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Well I'll give you credit for one thing you ARE LONG WINDED!(LOL) Let me cut to the chase I can give you a list of Black people shot by cops(look at my previous posts) And I've yet to see even a remote list of whites killed by cops and why is that so hard to produce? Could it be that there just aren't that many to begin with? Now concerning Kyle-Here let me make it so easy a toddler can understand my point. Kyle took it upon himself to go to a rally ARMED to protect businesses according to him which is garbage to begin with and he's armed with a loaded AR-15 he didn't kill anyone in self defense but I'm not EVEN going to waste time debating that, let him have his day in court!!! Ok he was NEVER detained by the cops NEVER arrested and got to go home again with his AR-15 over his shoulder. Now if Kyle was Black do you seriously and again I mean SERIOUSLY think he could have done that? Or let's take another instance that mob that attacked the capital if they were BLM do you EVEN think you wouldn't be reading obituaries today? Either your naive as hell or you just REFUSE to accept facts! but I'm done! I see that trying to change your mind with reason is a waste! and honestly I'm not surprised!
Because you don't care about the truth. The Washington Post and the FBI track the numbers. Here's a fact for you ~1000 people are killed by police every year. Only 40, FORTY are unarmed and most of those, MOST are attacking the cop. Like Michael Brown did.

Your post has no facts or truth to it.

"The BJS (Bureau of Justice Statistics) and FBI have tracked these statistics for decades, and often relied on the cooperation of State and local departments. Organizations like the Washington Post and Fatal Encounters also collect data, which has helped correct for some errors. Still, there will still be discrepancies. For example, the Washington Post database had the total number of unarmed black suspects in 2019 that were shot and killed by police at 9, and unarmed white suspects that were shot and killed by police at 19. Those numbers are now 15 for unarmed blacks, and 25 for unarmed whites, as more facts have emerged."

That's it roughly 40 unarmed people are killed by police every year and again, many are attacking the police.

When it comes to interactions on felonies, although it is a statistical tie, whites are killed at a slightly higher percentage.

Where is your proof? Where is your evidence?

Let me guess. It's filed away in "it doesn't exist land".

Old 02-01-2021, 08:50 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,024,582 times
burn loot murder is 10x worse than any current white supremecist group. One has the support of half the country and all the media and politicians, the other is a fringe group that no normal white people support.

Old 02-01-2021, 08:53 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,549,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
How about White Panthers, or White Colleges? Those are racist too. How about Harvard, and Yale admitting Blacks in front of Asians who were better qualified?

Ever gone through the Atlanta Airport...the City of Atlanta people doing the hiring there are 100% racists.

How about minority-owned businesses getting the upper hand on government contracts? Racist.

How about Obama getting 96% of the black vote in 2012...racist.

Do 2 wrongs make a right? I think not. Dr. ML King would not think so either.
Hey man, we've chopped it up as Braves fans and I'm not going to come at you with fire and brimstone. The questions that you're asking are not equal and you really need to look at why and when these things came about for "black" or African Americans. Clue, most of these things were established when people of my group weren't allowed to freely just enter into the world of your group. AA's had to create their own. The entire concept of BET isn't racist because Hollywood typecast certain actors/actresses or just weren't ready for ______.

The arguments that some European Americans on this site come up with just shows that 1) They haven't done their research (because the answer would slap them in their face quickly 2) They just want to direct their maga angst towards someone.....

This, as well as the "white" history thread, aren't really worth discussing because AA's will be met with questions like "What if we came up with a White Panther Party?" and "Oh my god, imagine if us whites had a WET or a NAAWP or historically White Colleges?" I'm not mad, sad, or anything. I'm taking it all in and am getting solid confirmation that Euro Americans that come like that revel in being disingenuous and love to start unintelligent conversations. I'll respect you more if you just came out and voiced how you feel about the people instead of trying to ask faux academic questions that anyone can find the answer to in a few mouse clicks.

Old 02-01-2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Sorry but that argument doesn't hold water!-Neither he nor you can give me names because it's RARE that a white person is killed vs a person of color so that argument just went down the drain.

Again give me names not useless theory's!!! And the names I just gave you are just a partial list of names I could give you many more and it isn't the media my friend it's called FACTS!!!

Check the above video out and PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE watch the entire video.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2019/

from 2019

click on weapon and choose unarmed
54 people
white 26
Black 12
Hispanic 11
other 5

If you think the names are important hover over the 54.

Of course the media isn't going to publicize the names of white people. That goes against the agenda.

Old 02-01-2021, 09:07 PM

7,106 posts, read 4,712,743 times
What Do We Want!!!
Dead Cops!!!
When Do We Want Them!!!
Now!!!
Pigs In A Blanket!!!
Fry ‘Em Like Bacon!!!

Nobel Peace Prize my a$$
Racist domestic terrorists.
Funded by democrats.

Old 02-01-2021, 09:14 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,549,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
A good rule to go by when you're opening your mouth and talking about race and similar issues: If you reverse the races or genders or can substitute in some other group, and the statement sounds terrible then thing you're saying is probably terrible. Examples:
  • Black Empowerment --> White Empowerment
  • We need to promote black businesses --> We need to promote white businesses
  • Mansplaining --> Womansplaining
  • Black Lives Matter --> White Lives Matter
  • All white people are racist --> All black people are racist
  • All cops are bastards --> All blacks are bastards
  • That neighborhood is too black --> That neighborhood is too white
  • Gays should be banned from marrying --> Catholics should be banned from marrying
  • Gay pride --> Straight pride
  • Black power --> White power

Before you speak or advocate for a cause, stop for a second. Think about the reversal. Does it sound disgusting and evil? If it does, then what you're saying or advocating for his probably a very bad thing.
Lol, I accidentally gave you rep points but this sounds good on the surface with the assumption that all people groups really started out with the same opportunities. I mean, if you had barriers in place with a healthy dose of massacres plus an apathy on towards the taking the hits....you'll see all of that come back on you. We've seen the US empower Europeans early on so that wealth was built and land was allotted. We still see the effects of that today.

Old 02-02-2021, 10:02 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,711,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier de Saint-George View Post
Lol, I accidentally gave you rep points but this sounds good on the surface with the assumption that all people groups really started out with the same opportunities. I mean, if you had barriers in place with a healthy dose of massacres plus an apathy on towards the taking the hits....you'll see all of that come back on you. We've seen the US empower Europeans early on so that wealth was built and land was allotted. We still see the effects of that today.
The way you avoid having pendulum swing right past full equality and flying into discrimination against the other side is to stop and think. If take the words, "Lives Matter" and have to stick a race at the front of that statement, you're being a racist. If you need to categorize people to make a point, you're doing it wrong.

There tends to be a world where black kids grow up being fed a whole lot of racist propaganda. They're brainwashed into believing that the greater majority of white people want to stop them from ever being successful. From the rhetoric, you'd think that every white person spends hours of their day conspiring to ruin the lives of black people.

The reality is that, thanks to massive white guilt, if anything white people are constantly trying to figure out how to improve the lives of black people. The greater majority of white people are at minimum passively in support of programs to help lift black people out of poverty. White European folk are actively disadvantaging themselves and the future prospects of their children in their efforts to help blacks improve their circumstances and prosper.

So when you have black people throwing, "White people oppressing me!!" in your face, it just seems ridiculous and a complete contradiction to reality. Still, the white guilt folks will fall all over themselves trying to stamp out any hint of oppression, imagined or real, that they can see. It seems to do more harm than good TBH.

Yes there are a tiny fraction of white people who want to repress and disadvantage black people. They have no institutional power and are complete outcasts. Pretty much everyone hates them and nobody has any intention of implementing their ideas.

Old 02-02-2021, 10:21 AM

4,482 posts, read 5,319,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The way you avoid having pendulum swing right past full equality and flying into discrimination against the other side is to stop and think. If take the words, "Lives Matter" and have to stick a race at the front of that statement, you're being a racist. If you need to categorize people to make a point, you're doing it wrong.

There tends to be a world where black kids grow up being fed a whole lot of racist propaganda. They're brainwashed into believing that the greater majority of white people want to stop them from ever being successful. From the rhetoric, you'd think that every white person spends hours of their day conspiring to ruin the lives of black people.

The reality is that, thanks to massive white guilt, if anything white people are constantly trying to figure out how to improve the lives of black people. The greater majority of white people are at minimum passively in support of programs to help lift black people out of poverty. White European folk are actively disadvantaging themselves and the future prospects of their children in their efforts to help blacks improve their circumstances and prosper.

So when you have black people throwing, "White people oppressing me!!" in your face, it just seems ridiculous and a complete contradiction to reality. Still, the white guilt folks will fall all over themselves trying to stamp out any hint of oppression, imagined or real, that they can see. It seems to do more harm than good TBH.

Yes there are a tiny fraction of white people who want to repress and disadvantage black people. They have no institutional power and are complete outcasts. Pretty much everyone hates them and nobody has any intention of implementing their ideas.
I'm glad you wrote this post. Sometimes I have wondered if there are a lot of African-Americans who really do believe that there's some sinister cabal of hyper-powerful white people who regularly meet to plan how to make life for blacks worse.

Whites in this country have watched, since 1965, millions of immigrants from Pakistan, India, South Korea, China, and other nonwhite nations come here in droves. Suburbs of Atlanta and of Dallas have some areas where for examples whites are the minority and where people like Asian Indians are 40% of some schools.

In practically every major U.S. city, there are tons of restaurants owned and operated by immigrants who sell dishes of cuisines far different from American cuisine. In this day and age, to be "hip" and "cool" is to know how to enjoy sushi, Korean BBQ, Chinese hot pot and dim sum, tikka masala, pho, and other dishes.

There are minorities from these countries outperforming whites in schools and outearning them in the office/cliniclab.

About 1 million legal immigrants relocate to America every year.

The majority of whites is not up in arms about this; many welcome it; many seem unaware; many seem not to care.

I have written on C-D that critical race theory has created millions of young people who are filled to the brim with racial resentment. They believe as they become adults that their failures to achieve whatever their standards of success are stem directly and strictly from obstacles and barriers imposed on them by white people. They therefore take that misguided idea and nurture it, resulting in a lot of hatred. And in some cases, some of these young people act out, and they harm if not kill white people who did nothing to them.

It's true that the U.S. had slavery, lynchings, the Klan, and Jim Crow. But it is also true the U.S. has gone out of its way to face to these evils and to take measures to compensate. Black (and Hispanic) high school seniors get into many colleges with lower exam scores and GPAs than many white and Asian kids do - this is affirmative action.

Black History Month has never caught my attention. It's been around since 1976 - I've therefore gone through it dozens of times, and I never cared much for it but I also never opposed it or resented it or hated it or thought it was unwise.

Blacks have gone through racism, bigotry, and injustice in this country. It is factually correct to state this and ignorant to deny it.

It is also true that equality does not mean treating another group better. If a group gets better treatment, that's discrimination. Whites were once the recipients of that.

To those who celebrate Black History Month, enjoy! To those who don't.... *shrug*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies