Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2021, 07:51 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times

Advertisements

North Dakota and South Dakota lately are trying to hard to become the nations leaders when it comes to a 21st century conservative agenda.

North Dakota COVID-19 plan: Rapid test, Rapid Test, Rapid Test, Vaccinate, Vaccinate, Vaccinate, Fill those 10,000+ open jobs

North Dakota counts antigen tests, the PCR test total of positive cases was down to 43 cases statewide.

North Dakota GOP is looking into terminating a pandemic-related emergency declaration which would eliminate many pandemic related programs.

North Dakota Republicans seem desperate to get as many vaccinated as possible, many rapid testing sites in the states cities and get those 10,000+ open job openings filled.

I guess that the rationale is with 10,000+ job openings and about 1/12,000 of the population testing positive daily and the nation's fastest vaccine roll-out that now is the time to go back to normal.

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=&l=north+dakota

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...-covid-19-test

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-31-2021 at 08:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2021, 07:53 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
You should move to North Dakota. You and the other 32 people considering it.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:02 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
I'd doubt those jobs will be there for long. His Highness will make sure of that.

As for North Dakota, yeah, it would be a great place to live. One of the lowest population densities in the nation. That alone is enough to keep most all libs away.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:35 PM

2,448 posts, read 894,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
It's a beautiful state with a minimal number of obnoxious people. They're grateful for attitudes like yours.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:52 PM

11,270 posts, read 11,032,046 times
Quote:
Anything to get away from disgusting leftist parasites is a good thing. Stay in your urban liberal cesspool.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:57 PM

Default Re.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Anything to get away from disgusting leftist parasites is a good thing. Stay in your urban liberal cesspool.
Go for it. Let us know how it works out. My guess. there s no way in heck you move ther put prove me wrong. Cmon ditchlghts show us all you ate moving there. You talked it up so back it up.

Old 01-31-2021, 10:06 PM

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Nah, I am a productive employed member of society. Owned my home for 14 years and have a good job and comfortable where I am. But then again, I don't live in a massive urban liberal cesspool, so I can completely understand why people with common sense who do would be willing to relocate.

Old 01-31-2021, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Looks like I hit a nerve.

Nah, I am a productive employed member of society. Owned my home for 14 years and have a good job and comfortable where I am. But then again, I don't live in a massive urban liberal cesspool, so I can completely understand why people with common sense who do would be willing to relocate.
Thats it. I have owned five homes over 40 years. What does that matter? Probably nothing but you brought it up.
North Dakota has a negative immigration rate. You can talk about liberal cesspools but without detail its just noise. One thing is for sure is people are not poiring into ND.

Old 01-31-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Thats it. I have owned five homes over 40 years. What does that matter? Probably nothing but you brought it up.
North Dakota has a negative immigration rate. You can talk about liberal cesspools but without detail its just noise. One thing is for sure is people are not poiring into ND.
North Dakota is cold. Not arguing that. Life has many trade offs. One of my current employees is looking at South Dakota with much interest right now. It's very cold there too. People go where they feel their money will stretch them the furthest, combined with a decent quality of life.

Old 01-31-2021, 10:27 PM

Quote:
North Dakota is cold. Not arguing that. Life has many trade offs. One of my current employees is looking at South Dakota with much interest right now. It's very cold there too. People go where they feel their money will stretch them the furthest, combined with a decent quality of life.
Been to south dakota. Sucks. Bunch of one armed bandit outfits. And thats the highlights. Depressing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies