Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 10:18 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Saying the DHS Secretary is a male is about nicest thing you can say about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2021, 10:25 PM

117 posts, read 46,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Because truth matters. It isn't complicated.

And all those feelings you ascribe to truth speakers is just you demonising them to make it easier for you.
What truth? why does it matter if this person is a transgender? How does that affect the department this person will be in charge of? If someone gets promoted and has a big nose, would you feel a need to describe her as "Gloria Jones the lady with the big nose" "Dan the guy with the crooked teeth" Does her nose or his teeth affect their job performance?

The same people who don't believe in masks, who think Sars-cov-2 was created in a lab, who believe global warming is fiction and that life on this planet began 6,000 years ago, who believe 60 judges and 9 supreme court justices were wrong about election fraud suddenly these people are so worried about "science" "facts" and truths?

Sure, Jan.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:27 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Saying the DHS Secretary is a male is about nicest thing you can say about him.
And is a biological male. Shouldn't be an issue for stating a fact. Whose feelers did this hurt?

But yes, she pulled her mother out of nursing home because she knew it was going to be a ****show...didn't bother to mention the fact, publicly, so others could do the same for theirs.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:30 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
And is a biological male. Shouldn't be an issue for stating a fact. Whose feelers did this hurt?

But yes, she pulled her mother out of nursing home because she knew it was going to be a ****show...didn't bother to mention the fact, publicly, so others could do the same for theirs.
They said, "A man who thinks he's a woman." There's more to that statement than just stating a fact. These groups need to learn to mind their own business. Que the next scandal coming out of the self-appointed spokesman of the Lord.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:30 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
The Left can say and think whatever they want, but the FACT is that this dude, with the long hair and dressed in women’s clothing, is a dude. Sorry, I’m not going to buy into this BS, so call me whatever you want cuz my eyes don’t lie.

It doesn’t matter how much mayonnaise you put on a ham sandwich, it still a ham sandwich at the end of the day.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:35 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervision required View Post
Why did this Christian group feel a need to state the sex of the newly elected official? Usually when someone is promoted people list their qualifications

I don't understand why the obsession with transgenders.
Almost all major media have noted that Levine is transgender, often in the headline of stories. I don't understand why the obsession with this Christian group.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post

The demented left says that's a hate fact or hate truth, and lies are better than facts and truth.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
The Left can say and think whatever they want, but the FACT is that this dude, with the long hair and dressed in women’s clothing, is a dude. Sorry, I’m not going to buy into this BS, so call me whatever you want cuz my eyes don’t lie.

It doesn’t matter how much mayonnaise you put on a ham sandwich, it still a ham sandwich at the end of the day.
I don't understand how it works for them. I don't have to. I take them at their word that it's a thing and don't try and strip them of their dignity. What I also can't understand is why some people feel the need to dump on someone else when life is hard enough as it is. WWJD?

Old 02-01-2021, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The demented left says that's a hate fact or hate truth, and lies are better than facts and truth.
No, I'm saying I don't know everything and if someone tells me how it is for them I consider that there are things about humanity that I might not understand.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:39 PM

1,951 posts, read 700,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

wait a min, I thought DHS secretary did the Gender Affirmation Surgery already . If not, DHS secretary is a dude. "THERE ARE NO CHICKS WITH DICKS! ONLY GUYS WITH ****!" -- Ted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies