Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 12:07 PM

527 posts, read 317,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
AOC Wasn't Even in the Capitol Building

Yes, she was in the complex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 12:10 PM

52,329 posts, read 34,057,980 times
ugh. we'll need hip waders to keep from drowning in so many tears.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:20 PM

7,264 posts, read 4,179,003 times
that's called CYA to control the narrative.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:32 PM

9,958 posts, read 7,641,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
No she was in the Cannon building just over 0.5 miles away

Also in her recounting of events she said she hid at 1:01 pm, when in fact the riot had started after 2:00 pm. She basically made up the whole story after the fact to emotionally manipulate the press and public, as it's now obvious she does routinely
lol. I loved Nancy Mace and how she described the day. AOC was in the office beside Nancy Mace and Nancy Mace describes it totally different. I love Nancy Mace setting her straight. "AOC doesn't deal in reality"

Old 02-04-2021, 12:37 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,866,605 times
So Nancy Mace -- my new House Rep -- decides to enter the AOC - January 6th narrative frey.......Mace claims she was in her office and there was no insurrectionists in the hallway....but Mace clearly posted on the 6th she was evacuated from her office, that day because of the threat.

So She claims there was no real threat but she was evacuated because of a threat.

WOW...so is Mace a liar.

Sounds like it.

Mace also claimed she slept in her office on the 6th because she was afraid to go to the hotel where Trump supporters may come after her........but she took the time to suggest AOC was overly dramatic.

Look, AOC might be over dramatic. Did you see Lyndsey Graham's rant after the attack on the Capitol....he was manic.

They were scared. It terrified them. All of them. I bet Pence was praying hard that day and after hearing them call 'hang Pence' -- he must be devastated.

It was scary -- some more dramatic than others....We have all seen the videos - -it must be terrifying to know how close those folks came.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:39 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,866,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
lol. I loved Nancy Mace and how she described the day. AOC was in the office beside Nancy Mace and Nancy Mace describes it totally different. I love Nancy Mace setting her straight. "AOC doesn't deal in reality"
Oh sweetie -- I'm sorry. Mace's tweets to suggest she's a HUGE hypocrite.

She was evacuated from her office because of the very real threat.

Now she's scrambling to say she never saw insurrectionists --- but how could she -- she evacuated.

And for the life of me I can't understand why Mace would get involved with this whole story. She's not sitting there with egg on her face and having to spin her statements.

What a waste of time and energy for her. She goofed

Old 02-04-2021, 12:42 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,636,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So Nancy Mace -- my new House Rep -- decides to enter the AOC - January 6th narrative frey.......Mace claims she was in her office and there was no insurrectionists in the hallway....but Mace clearly posted on the 6th she was evacuated from her office, that day because of the threat.

So She claims there was no real threat but she was evacuated because of a threat.
The Cannon building was evacuated following the discovery of 2 pipe bombs at the RNC and DNC buildings. They were given the all clear to return, which happened before the riot started

Old 02-04-2021, 12:43 PM

527 posts, read 317,399 times
Quote:

Bingo.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:45 PM

889 posts, read 270,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
She's still in office. Trump isn't. See the distinction?
yep! the dems have control ....thats the difference.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:46 PM

889 posts, read 270,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The sort of people who need at least one firearm to feel safe at Home Depot are now making fun of someone who faced a mob. Self-insight, it never was much of a US conservative trait.
someone pays you to post dont they
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies