Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 01:55 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times

Advertisements

Sen. Josh Hawley is a first term Senator and highly valued for merit as noted by his committee assignments !!!

Its to China Joe's benefit to have Sen. Hawley on that special committee !!!

Committee Assignments | Senator Josh Hawley
https://www.hawley.senate.gov/committee-assignments

Senator Josh Hawley is proud to represent Missouri on five critical Senate committees and one special committee.

Senator Hawley currently serves on the Senate Committees on the Judiciary; Armed Services; Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; Small Business and Entrepreneurship; and the Special Committee on Aging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 02:12 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
BullSh!t.

There was massive changing of rules in PA without the state legislature. There was massive refusal to let poll watchers watch the counting. There was massive machine gunning of unsolicited ballots and strategically placed "drop boxes" for ballot harvesting.

There is no explanation for Joe Biden getting more votes than Obama's best. There's no explanation for Trump being the first president in history to blow out Ohio, Florida, and Texas and still "lose" the election.

I don't care what you say or what you say the "experts" say, I know what I SAW. and I know that the "experts" have been wrong countless times.

2020 was a TERRIBLE election for the confidence of the people and there will be changes as a result.
Complete nonsense, they ad plenty of time to take this to court and failed you are just repeating the same old lies.

How come with all this massive fraud they did such a terrible job in the house races.

Haley never even said there was massive fraud, just that his voters were unhappy so we needed a 10 day audit. He of course forgot to mention that the reason they believed there was massive fraud was due to the constant droning by him and the other so called patriots planting the seeds of a massive conspiracy.

Old 02-04-2021, 02:17 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Complete nonsense, they ad plenty of time to take this to court and failed you are just repeating the same old lies.

How come with all this massive fraud they did such a terrible job in the house races.
My, my, my, you are so uninformed its

The question is, Why did House Democrats underperform compared to China Joe Biden ?

Don't worry, someone else thought to ask that question !!!

Why did House Democrats underperform compared to Joe Biden?
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...-to-joe-biden/

Democrats suffered a loss of 13 seats in the House, reducing their margin from 36 to just 10.

Old 02-04-2021, 03:04 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,046,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Hawley and Desantis are my wishes for 2024.
Great... that means that if they lose it will be because of "Voter Fraud"....

Sounds like the movie Groundhog Day.

not really... Groundhog Day, the movie, was funny. The idea that this ^^^ could happen again is really sad and tragic
- and it's a movie I don't want to see again...

Last edited by World Citizen; 02-04-2021 at 03:44 PM..

Old 02-04-2021, 06:11 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
I support him being removed from office.

I live in Missouri.
I support him staying.

I live in missouri.

Old 02-04-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
He doesn't even live in MO, he uses his sister's address as residence. He has been living in a very elite section of N. Virginia. Talk about swampy.
i'll "call" your josh Hawley and raise you a maxine waters..............

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10...es-her-983617/

Old 02-04-2021, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Josh Hawley is the elite of the elite. He went to Stanford and Yale Law.

He's pretending to hate the elites so he can suck up the maga crowd.
I cannot find a bill he has sponsered that I dis-like.................

https://projects.propublica.org/repr...-sponsored/116

that sums it up for me.........

Old 02-04-2021, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
What on earth are you talking about?

Claiming anyone with an opposing view is 'anti-American' is a lazy way of avoiding dealing with issues, and is a way of alienating fellow citizens. People like Howley exemplify that destructive way of thinking. Elected officials represent all people, not only the ones who personally agree with them.
does this sound like he does not represent "the people"?

https://projects.propublica.org/repr...-sponsored/116

Old 02-04-2021, 06:34 PM

73 posts, read 20,492 times
*sedition* agenda

Old 02-04-2021, 06:43 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Hawley is a phony, as "right wing populism" is an oxymoron
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies