Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 11:40 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times

Advertisements

China Joe won't back Saudi's but is going to buy oil from them after he crushes American oil industry

How do you like me now says, China Joe, and Kamala just laughs !!! Its all she has to add !!!

If there ever is a Reality Czar they won't be able to find China Joe unless someone pushes him back into reality !!!

??? Anyone have an idea how long it will be before we need a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread in the US

President Biden to end support for Saudi-led operation against Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...erations-yemen

The report also said "there is a growing body of evidence that shows that individuals or entities within the Islamic Republic of Iran are engaged in sending weapons and weapons components to the Houthis" in violation of U.N. resolutions.

Last edited by phma; 02-04-2021 at 11:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 11:43 AM

936 posts, read 2,069,791 times
Who is China Joe?

I have friends and family who work in the US government over in Saudi Arabia, they worked there under Trump, and they couldn't be happier about this news. This is an "america first" policy you trumpers seem to love.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:52 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
China Joe won't back Saudi's but is going to buy oil from them after he crushes American oil industry

How do you like me now says, China Joe, and Kamala just laughs !!! Its all she has to add !!!

If there ever is a Reality Czar they won't be able to find China Joe unless someone pushes him back into reality !!!

President Biden to end support for Saudi-led operation against Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...erations-yemen

The report also said "there is a growing body of evidence that shows that individuals or entities within the Islamic Republic of Iran are engaged in sending weapons and weapons components to the Houthis" in violation of U.N. resolutions.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The oil industry was already crushed under Trump from oil plunging under $25 a barrel for a while. For now, no doubt, oil companies love it that oil has been going up.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowen View Post
Who is China Joe?
Look next to the bed pan in the Oval Office !!! He is Commander in Sleep !!!

Old 02-04-2021, 12:02 PM

936 posts, read 2,069,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantRoads View Post
Thus using even more fossil fuels in the process. These progressives are the best, never a stop with their comedy and double speak.

China Joe, the current patient in the Oval office.

I'm sure your story is accurate, but here in my state, China Joe just laid off thousands including a personal friend. Then again, you are in LA the biggest dumpster fire in the United States.

How's the homeless and garbage looking these days, last year it looked worse than something out of Escape from LA. You progressives sure do a great job of leading; also enjoy your horrific gas prices.

Glad I no longer live in your segregated and homeless waste land known as LA.
I don't know what LA has to do with this post, but I will say despite it's issues that all big cities face, it is a great place to live. I'm also glad you no longer live here.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:07 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Sounds like the same playbook from the coal industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. The oil industry was already crushed under Trump from oil plunging under $25 a barrel for a while. For now, no doubt, oil companies love it that oil has been going up.
The oil industry was crushed because of the China-COVID virus. It was under Trump - not because of Trump. The lockdown caused everyone to stay home and virtually nobody was using a bunch of petroleum products as they have been.

For the oil industry to be sustainable, prices need to fluctuate between $35-$90 a barrel. Too low, and they won't make enough to be sustainable. Too high, and it affects demand.

I know you like to slide the "blame Trump" mantra in there - but it wasn't his doing.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:13 PM

1,803 posts, read 937,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Look next to the bed pan in the Oval Office !!! He is Commander in Sleep !!!
Why these 12 yr old games of namecalling and demeaning for some lacking scruples and thinking others see you'all as just practicing Free-Speech and 1st Amendment rights.... is making it as a game of stupid on the school bus.

Those who do it neither come across as a Alpha Male or Female ..... just what that kind of 12 yrs old would be labeled .... a bully.

Like Biff in the 80s Classic film - Back to the Future. All hated his character being a Alpha acting fool. Why Free-Speech needs this immaturity? I do not know and bait threads the same people creat on C-D for the rhetoric.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:39 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Isn't it odd how there has been very little "news" from the Middle East when Trump was President and now that Biden is in that area of the world is heating up again. It has been years since we have heard anything about Syria and last night on the news they had a story about building tensions and an exchange of gunfire with a few missiles thrown in.

What is funny is how the Left has been telling us for years that Republicans are warmongers but it seems that Biden is intent on getting us back in to the ME for oil and some hugs for our enemies while showering them with money in the hopes that they might embrace democracy so their women can get abortions and their boys can compete as girls in school sports against the girls.

I wonder how long it will be before Biden starts drawing red lines in the sand and the JV team of isis will be giving credence?

We should all be missing Trump by about now.

Old 02-04-2021, 02:02 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowen View Post
I don't know what LA has to do with this post, but I will say despite it's issues that all big cities face, it is a great place to live. I'm also glad you no longer live here.
LA has slid so far into a hole since the 80s. Every other business on every street is a taco shop or pinata store. The rich ïn bel air just got richer. Santa Monica rolls up the sidewalks at midnight to keep the riffraff out. Most of the countys budget goes to social services for illegals.

Old 02-04-2021, 02:08 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
There is no person named that in the Oval office.

Or, wait, are you engaging in juvenile name calling?
Your side took it to an art form

Fake President
Traitor Trump
Cheatin' Donald
President* Trump
Don the Con
Dirty Don
Cadet Bone Spur
Agent Orange
Benedict Donald
TicTac Trump
Lil' Donny Moscow
Red Don
FAUXTUS
Lyin' Donald
Crooked Donald
Little-Hands Trump
Mrs. Putin
Dainty Donald
Spanky
Impotus
President Spanky McLiarface
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies