Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 10:19 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,057 times

Advertisements

So AOC tried to tug on the heartstrings of many, and it looks like many people are snipping the strings on her. Rep. Nancy Mace has come forth and said the situation was nowhere near as intense as AOC made it out to be. AOC clapped back and called her "disgusting," only for Mace to reply with this: "I have not once discounted your fear. We were ALL terrified that day. I’m stating the fact that insurrectionists were never in our hallway... because they weren’t. I deal in facts. Unlike you, apparently."

The "scary man" that came into her office was a cop securing the area, and AOC had the nerve to challenge him after he provided proof he was law enforcement, because he "didn't have a partner." She was blasted on the news last night by Carlson and Hannity. Carlson said she she should be ashamed of her lies, and ended his statement by saying the only person she cares about is herself. We already know her office wasn't even near the worst part of the riots. On top of that, social media created a hashtag called #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett and it's been trending ever since.

I personally think this is the start of the death to her career. She has been flying off the hinges by making claims that Cruz and others wanted her killed, as if those same Republicans weren't in danger that same exact day. She called for a "truth room" for news outlets moving forward, and was not only laughed at, but her idea was shot down when they presented her with factual evidence showing how many times she has lied, or has been factually incorrect. I feel no remorse for her. She and The Squad are a cancer to Washington, and they all need to go.

She has proven how mentally unstable she is and she can't handle the job. I honestly don't seeing her lasting much longer. If Pelosi and the rest of the Dems don't show her the door, I see her resigning as she loses more support, as well as her not getting her way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Capitol.html

Last edited by DK736; 02-04-2021 at 10:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 10:30 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
So AOC tried to tug on the heartstrings of many, and it looks like many people are snipping the strings on her. Rep. Nancy Mace has come forth and said the situation was nowhere near as intense as AOC made it out to be. AOC clapped back and called her "disgusting," only for Mace to reply with this: "I have not once discounted your fear. We were ALL terrified that day. I’m stating the fact that insurrectionists were never in our hallway... because they weren’t. I deal in facts. Unlike you, apparently."

The "scary man" that came into her office was a cop securing the area, and AOC had the nerve to challenge him after he provided proof he was law enforcement, because he "didn't have a partner." She was blasted on the news last night by Carlson and Hannity. Carlson said she she should be ashamed of her lies, and ended his statement by saying the only person she cares about is herself. We already know her office wasn't even near the worst part of the riots. On top of that, social media created a hashtag called #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett and it's been trending ever since.

I personally think this is the start of the death to her career. She has been flying of the hinges by making claims that Cruz and others wanted her killed, as if those same Republicans weren't in danger that same exact day. She called for a "truth room" for news outlets moving forward, and was not only laughed at, but her idea was shot down when the presented her with factual evidence showing how many times she has lied, or has been factually incorrect. I feel no remorse for her. She and The Squad are a cancer to Washington, and they all need to go.

She has prove how mentally unstable she is and she can't handle the job. I honestly don't seeing her lasting much longer. If Pelosi and the rest of the Dems don't show her the door, I see her resigning as she loses more support, as well as her not getting her way.

Was he looking in a mirror when he said that?

Old 02-04-2021, 10:34 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:

I personally think this is the start of the death to her career. She has been flying of the hinges by making claims that Cruz and others wanted her killed, as if those same Republicans weren't in danger that same exact day. She called for a "truth room" for news outlets moving forward, and was not only laughed at, but her idea was shot down when the presented her with factual evidence showing how many times she has lied, or has been factually incorrect. I feel no remorse for her. She and The Squad are a cancer to Washington, and they all need to go.

She has prove how mentally unstable she is and she can't handle the job. I honestly don't seeing her lasting much longer. If Pelosi and the rest of the Dems don't show her the door, I see her resigning as she loses more support, as well as her not getting her way.

This Nancy Mace?
https://twitter.com/RepNancyMace/sta...319299073?s=20
Quote:
Just evacuated my office in Cannon due to a nearby threat. Now we’re seeing protesters assaulting Capitol Police.

This is wrong. This is not who we are. I’m heartbroken for our nation today.
So was she being hysterical when she evacuated her office?

Old 02-04-2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Was he looking in a mirror when he said that?

That's all you took from that? His response to her behavior was spot on. Stop deflecting. Carlson isn't the issue. AOC-Smollett is.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
This Nancy Mace?
https://twitter.com/RepNancyMace/sta...319299073?s=20

So was she being hysterical when she evacuated her office?

....they all evacuated from their offices. That's how an evacuation process works. However, after knowing everything they know now, Mace is aware that it's nowhere close to the same level of magnitude that AOC-Smollett is claiming that is was.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:39 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
That's all you took from that? His response to her behavior was spot on. Stop deflecting. Carlson isn't the issue. AOC-Smollett is.

But ignore the post RE: Nancy Mace above yours, eh?

Old 02-04-2021, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But ignore the post RE: Nancy Mace above yours, eh?

What did I ignore? I responded to your post. I clicked the link; I already knew she posted that on Twitter. So Mace can't be disgusted by the events that happened that day? Again, they were ALL told to evacuate. Your mind is thinking of a million things when that initially happens. Your focusing on getting to safety. The difference between Mac and AOC-Smollett is that Mac is making sob story videos online, lying about really happened, after knowing what DID happen. She's also not calling for Republicans who were in the same situation to step down.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge AOC-Smollett's behavior makes you no better than her. She's fabricating her story and is feeding lies to the public. It's obvious the woman craves attention and needs the spotlight on her at all times. If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:43 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
....they all evacuated from their offices. That's how an evacuation process works. However, after knowing everything they know now, Mace is aware that it's nowhere close to the same level of magnitude that AOC-Smollett is claiming that is was.
So aoc recounting her experience during the insurrection is somehow invalidated bc later on, it turned out it wasn't that bad? Is that the argument?

Old 02-04-2021, 10:46 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
This is the same woman that was crying in front of an empty parking lot. She is a complete embarrassment. The press lets her get away with her lies!

Old 02-04-2021, 10:46 AM

5,956 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Any lie as long as it fits the agenda..Right AOC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies