Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 11:45 PM

926 posts, read 411,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Then why was the black thing that raped me as a child not locked up? I was told that I was "lucky to have him" and accused of being a racist for complaining about it to the authorities. The authorities, instead of protecting a white female child, chose to protect their black male colleague. I am in my forties and still waiting for the "white privilege" to kick in.

I have been forced to exist watching other women get to date and have a life while I was rejected by white men who saw me with my bi-racial daughter and sexually harassed by black men who figured I would have sex with one of them willingly. Then I have been falsely accused of liking black guys.

Then I get society acting like I owe black people something just because of my skin color. I don't owe them a thing. They ruined my life and any chance I had of having a life.
The best thing you can probably do is to try and avoid low-quality black people. Which is the majority of black Americans today.
Even more so, avoid dogmatic white liberals like the plague.

Try and surround yourself by kind, positive folks. There are many people like that.

I wish you the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 11:50 PM

31,832 posts, read 14,809,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Trump would never have all this division and hate toward each other. Our country would again be a safer place to live. We need him back.
Seriously, he created a lot of this division.

Old 02-05-2021, 12:19 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,635,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Seriously, he created a lot of this division.
No, the MSM did.

Old 02-05-2021, 12:31 AM

73 posts, read 20,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
No, the MSM did.
What? He embraced white supremacy and the rest of the country said "no thanks." Those were his actions, not the media.

Old 02-05-2021, 12:36 AM

31,832 posts, read 14,809,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
No, the MSM did.
Oh no. He went after his own appointees and called them names because they dared to disagree with him. Mattis denounced Trump as a threat to our constitution. Trump called him the most over rated general to try and belittle him. Really, should we compare their credentials. Our country was tired of his division. We were tired of him disgracing our most finest in the military and our intelligence agencies. The MSM had nothing to do with his actions or words. It was all on him. I could give you a lot more examples of how he tried to disgrace his own appointees. And I will also mention, he called democrats the enemy.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:01 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,179,960 times
Shootings are trending down except in 2020 and there are FAR more abortions. I can't take somebody seriously who is so upset about roughly 17,500 non suicide gun deaths in comparison to 850,000 abortions. Period.

As for being tattooed and fat...well that freedom

Plus most of these shootings are in the inner city in democrat run areas where they are more concerned with defunding police than enforcing the law.

I know what the OP implies by his thread...we are savages because we haven't banned guns. I disagree.

Last edited by sholomar; 02-05-2021 at 01:10 AM..

Old 02-05-2021, 01:12 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,700,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Everyday, when I check the news, I'm reading reports of multiple people shot dead (oftentimes including young children in the dead or injured). America is a nation of savages. Obese, tattooed savages.
I'd bet there's an inverse relationship between obesity and being someone who shoots at other human beings.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:16 AM

7,986 posts, read 3,340,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I'd bet there's an inverse relationship between obesity and being someone who shoots at other human beings.
The DC snipers were skinny. Many serial killers and mass shooters have been skinny.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:19 AM

14,669 posts, read 7,967,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
we need someone who can Make America Great Again !!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If you don't love it, leave it... Because democrats certainly aren't going to improve any of the things you are complaining about. In fact, many of them seek to disarm law abiding citizens, making them easier targets for criminals. Nasty!

He's back in Florida I hear. Maybe he will make another run in 2024. I believe plenty of Americans will want him back after 4 years of democrat clownery.

I will just make one statement. History has proven if we need someone to make America "great again"
that person sure isn't Donald Trump. He did his best to divide our country, and almost destroy it.
Modern day Benedict Arnold.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:23 AM

14,669 posts, read 7,967,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Everyday, when I check the news, I'm reading reports of multiple people shot dead (oftentimes including young children in the dead or injured). America is a nation of savages. Obese, tattooed savages. The nation with the highest prison population per-capita in the world (and probably in all of history). Mass shootings have become pretty much a national pastime here, and things aren't even bad yet. I truly believe that money, a functional economy, and an all pervasive surveillance and security state, are the only 3 things preventing Americans from acting like complete ravening hyenas....

I can't say you are totally wrong. We are violent.
But did you know our nation was at it's highest murder/crime rate back in the 80's?
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...its-1980-peak/

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies