Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 02:18 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
What is edward solomon renowned for? Googled him and came up with nothing. Not even a small wikipedia bio.
only rightwing websites come up lol nice try 1 republican vote + 1 republican vote = 3 votes ?

Old 02-06-2021, 02:33 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
I watched election night and into the wee hours of the morning.. what I witnessed is impossible.

Such as the State of Wisconsin.

With 94% of the ballots having already been counted and Trump had a lead of 4%...which also means Biden is behind by 4%. Then the vote count went up by 1% to 95% from 94% of the votes counted and then the tally changed and Trump lost his 4% of the votes counted with Trump leading. Then to top that off, Biden passing Trump's lead of 4% and now Biden has a 1% lead. How does 1% more votes counted pass 4% of votes counted for Trump and give Biden a 1% lead. Impossible. It was fraud. Definite fraud. There is no way that 1% more votes counted can pass 4%. The cheaters think we are stupid when they added thousands more votes and calls it 1%.

Old 02-06-2021, 04:39 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I watched election night and into the wee hours of the morning.. what I witnessed is impossible.

With 94% of the ballots having already been counted and Trump had a lead of 4%...which also means Biden is behind by 4%. Then the vote count went up by 1% to 95% from 94% of the votes counted and then the tally changed and Trump lost his 4% of the votes counted with Trump leading. Then to top that off, Biden passing Trump's lead of 4% and now Biden has a 1% lead. How does 1% more votes counted pass 4% of votes counted for Trump and give Biden a 1% lead. Impossible. It was fraud. Definite fraud. There is no way that 1% more votes counted can pass 4%. The cheaters think we are stupid when they added thousands more votes and calls it 1%.
Absentee ballots/mail ins are counted last in several states. This explains the change in the tally, as mail ins favor Democrats

Old 02-06-2021, 09:51 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

If Trump was leading by 4% with 94% of the vote counted, then the vote was 52% Trump to 48% Biden (ignoring third party voting). There were about 3,300,000 votes cast in Wisconsin. 95% of 3.3 million is roughly 3.1 million votes, or 1.6 million votes for Trump (52% of 3.1 million) and 1.5 million votes for Biden (48% of 3.1 million votes) - a difference of about 100K votes. There's still 6% of the 3.3 million votes yet to be counted - about 200K votes. Biden won Wisconsin by roughly 38K votes. Seeing as mail-in ballots across the nation greatly favored Biden, it's entirely reasonable that Biden won about 60% of those last 200K (or 119K) votes to Trump's 40% or (81K).

Old 02-06-2021, 11:59 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
and “Cannot Occur Naturally”. I didn’t need a mathematician to tell me that the election was obviously stolen. Anyways Thankfully, the push continues.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cur-naturally/
Trump was only a president to his base and never cared to expand it. He insulted everyone else. You can’t win by your base alone. That is just a fact. He should have studied Reagan, who won over the majority of our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies