Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2021, 07:30 AM

23,661 posts, read 23,982,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
The definition of FORTIFY is:
provide (a place) with defensive works as protection against attack.
Since when is fortifying our elections against an attack a bad thing?
What this thread really is about is preventing people from voting.
Hahahahhahahahaha

You bought the propaganda at face value

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2021, 07:40 AM

28,355 posts, read 16,317,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
I can help you…..

Right, the MILITARY has always used mail-in ballots. A very valid reason.

But, mail-in ballots also appear the preferred method of DEAD VOTERS:
8,021 – DEAD voters in Pennsylvania, pg 8
1,506 – DEAD voters in Nevada, pg 7
10,315 – DEAD voters in Georgia, pg 5

And then there’s this: (PA) “State Representative Frank Ryan, along with other members of the State Legislature, found that over 202,000 more ballots were cast than actual registered voters in the state.”
(Ref - The Navarro Report, volume III, by Dr. Peter K. Navarro, PDF page 10)
https://navarroreport.com/#342e5f15-...8-9051a9397783

IMO, mail-in ballots should ONLY be used for limited and legitimate reasons, unless you are ok with YOUR VOTE being diluted or negated by things like the above.
Navarro needs to come up with new material - that bit about more ballots than voters was demonstrated to be false back in Dec.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9887147615

...Those claims are easily debunked. In Pennsylvania, for example, there were nearly 7 million votes cast. The total number of registered voters in 2020 was just over 9 million...

Same goes for the claims of dead people voting.

<yawn>

Old 02-08-2021, 07:58 AM

8,597 posts, read 9,093,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Isn't that amazing? Kind of like Pelosi announcing a year beforehand that there is no way Biden would lose.
Better yet, the video of Biden stating he put together the best voter fraud team the world has ever seen.

I checked Youtube for that video and it has been deleted. In the coming months or perhaps a year or two, the full story of this election will be published, most likely from a foreign publisher because apparently American publishers are censoring this issue also, spelling out clearly how this election was rigged. I'll go a step further and predict the Democrat presidential nomination process was also rigged.

Old 02-08-2021, 08:07 AM

52,535 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Hahahahhahahahaha

You bought the propaganda at face value

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
it's hilarious watching them latch onto that single word like it was a life preserver.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:23 AM

628 posts, read 285,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Fortify? You mean the election process was made more secure?
How dare they!!

Old 02-08-2021, 09:32 AM

6,081 posts, read 2,683,854 times
The ends justify the means.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:37 AM

41,880 posts, read 74,938,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Only State Legislatures can prescribe/change state laws for federal elections, NOT those in the State Executive or Judicial branches.
You are aware, are you not, that legislatures can and do delegate to the executive branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
The republicans never tried to stop it as it was happening. This is the point Belling in Milwaukee was making for months, going all the way back to September when he saw it happening and saw the republican legislature sitting on their hands doing nothing.
True. The Pennsylvania legislature refused to allow counties to prepare mail ballots for counting ahead of time, but was silent on the signature matching issue - which the Commonwealth Supreme Court ruled is not a requirement under the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, they did. The lawsuits were rejected by the courts because the courts said the claim wasn't yet ripe as the election had not yet been held.
I can't speak for other states, but in Pennsylvania, a federal district court dismissed a suit brought in July on both merit and standing. Seems the plaintiffs - one Donald J. Trump et al - filled their suit in the wrong court. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Navarro needs to come up with new material - that bit about more ballots than voters was demonstrated to be false back in Dec.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9887147615

...Those claims are easily debunked. In Pennsylvania, for example, there were nearly 7 million votes cast. The total number of registered voters in 2020 was just over 9 million...

Same goes for the claims of dead people voting.

<yawn>
Thanks for digging that up. Saved me 10 minutes. But I'm sure it will go in one ear and out the other for some folks ....

Old 02-08-2021, 09:49 AM

88,784 posts, read 44,594,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You are aware, are you not, that legislatures can and do delegate to the executive branch?
There has to be a specific Legislature-passed law indicating such is true of federal elections. So far, no state has provided any evidence of such.

Old 02-08-2021, 10:12 AM

9,803 posts, read 11,492,129 times
We won, We won, We shot The BB Gun
They Lost, They lost, they ate the Apple Sauce

I love Seeing Trumpsters Cry about election fraud. "Please tell us again how the election was stolen from your Trumpy boy" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Ahh it Makes my day
"Tell me one more time about this election fraud you witness"
"Please i want to hear it again"

Old 02-08-2021, 11:45 AM

37,953 posts, read 22,057,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I certainly hope you're not talking about PA77 here.
I am. From what I have read, their state constitution stipulates that any changes to state election laws must be done thru a change to their constitution, not just a piece of legislation, and sure as hell not changed by a judge. That state did both of these.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies