U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
 
2,679 posts, read 889,405 times
Reputation: 2696

Advertisements

Probably means nothing. They'll likely dismiss it before they even present evidence like all the others.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...election-case/
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
bu2
 
18,513 posts, read 9,011,899 times
Reputation: 8000
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Probably means nothing. They'll likely dismiss it before they even present evidence like all the others.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...election-case/
Will probably call it moot.

I'm more interested in the individual criminal cases and the action in Arizona and Georgia on researching the election.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
 
Location: East Germany in America
13,824 posts, read 12,050,536 times
Reputation: 11867
With a record of about 0 of 100 at even considering or listening to any evidence at all... snowballs chance in hell.

Can you imagine a court response like this:

Lawyers -- "We have conclusive evidence that John Killer committed these seventeen murders. Shall we present the evidence?"

Court -- "Nah. We're not interested in seeing it at all. Tee time is in just thirty minutes and it's a twenty-five minute drive. To hell with your evidence."
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
 
13,510 posts, read 11,165,411 times
Reputation: 9305
At this point it's irrelevant. Once a president is sworn in, the only way to remove him is by impeachment. What are the odds that the House would impeach Biden even if the SCOTUS ruled for Trump? I'd say zero.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
 
13,488 posts, read 3,553,986 times
Reputation: 8554
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Probably means nothing. They'll likely dismiss it before they even present evidence like all the others.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...election-case/
Because no evidence will be presented.Like all the other cases that failed. If you want to believe a right leaning SCOTUS is out to get Trump. Go for it. But you are wrong. Powell and Wood have said insane things. Wood is considered mentally ill by many even some right wing websites.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; Yesterday at 08:51 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
 
6,085 posts, read 1,403,198 times
Reputation: 5340
Meanwhile the GOP won NY-22 tonight. After 2 months of examining each and every ballot because the Democrat loser was crying fraud.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
 
Location: East Germany in America
13,824 posts, read 12,050,536 times
Reputation: 11867
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Meanwhile the GOP won NY-22 tonight. After 2 months of examining each and every ballot because the Democrat loser was crying fraud.
Hypocrisy Central doing what they do best.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
 
180 posts, read 99,857 times
Reputation: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
At this point it's irrelevant. Once a president is sworn in, the only way to remove him is by impeachment. What are the odds that the House would impeach Biden even if the SCOTUS ruled for Trump? I'd say zero.
It would help the cases of those that are trying to clean up the election mess in those states. To prevent it from happening again.

Its not about Trump anymore, its about restoring faith in the electoral system.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:09 AM
 
24,704 posts, read 10,598,095 times
Reputation: 9599
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDrums View Post
It would help the cases of those that are trying to clean up the election mess in those states. To prevent it from happening again.

Its not about Trump anymore, its about restoring faith in the electoral system.
There is nothing wrong with the electoral process. Trump was the one who put doubts in the minds of his supporters. You guys are worse than Hillary supporters.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:41 AM
 
180 posts, read 99,857 times
Reputation: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
There is nothing wrong with the electoral process. Trump was the one who put doubts in the minds of his supporters. You guys are worse than Hillary supporters.
Yeah, there is nothing wrong now. Four years ago its was the Russians that infiltrated the government and gave trump the win. If it was just crazy Hillary supporters, then why was It was ok to spend the next 4 years turning over every rock and releasing every phone call to prove that Trump was illegitimate. It was wall to wall 24/7 election fraud coverage by all major new networks and publications... Hillary supporters.. you make it sound like it was just a radical fringe of the left side of the country... 4 years of trials.. but now that the other side won, we have move on after a month or two? If its good for goose....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top