Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 05:25 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,158 times

Advertisements

We we’re so traumatized it’ll scar us for the rest of our lives... give me a break you losers!

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...6-capitol-riot

What is just unbelievable the following statement coming from Tlaib:

Quote:

This is so personal," Tlaib started. "This is so hard because, as many of my colleagues know, on my very first day of orientation I got my first death threats. It was a serious one, the FBI had to go to the gentleman’s home. I hadn’t even been sworn in yet.
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Tlaib support the terrorist group “Hamas”!

Old 02-06-2021, 05:29 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
We we’re so traumatized it’ll scar us for the rest of our lives... give me a break you losers!

Not sure about Tlaib, but I know that Biden’s Assistant Sec of State has advocated for HAMAS. It seems that the Dems think worse of Republicans than they do of those who support Islamic terrorists.

The whole thing about the National Guard and Republican “insurrections” is a political ploy to convince the gullible and ignorant that those who vote Republican, or are simply not supportive of liberalism, are dangerous to American and thus be able to get away with the escalating cancel culture.

Old 02-06-2021, 05:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

You are wrong. You're making the allegation, up to you to substantiate it with facts.

Old 02-06-2021, 05:33 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Cori Bush was the worst of them all. “Cops taking shots at us from behind trees”, “white supremacists coming into our neighborhood to shoot the place up regularly”.

A sobbing parade of lies

Old 02-06-2021, 05:35 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You are wrong. You're making the allegation, up to you to substantiate it with facts.
And you should not have declared his statement as wrong. Palestinians have continuously voted for Hamas leadership.

Old 02-06-2021, 05:41 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,348,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
And you should not have declared his statement as wrong. Palestinians have continuously voted for Hamas leadership.
Good thing she's an American, huh?

Old 02-06-2021, 06:04 AM

6,756 posts, read 8,579,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Good thing she's an American, huh?
Well, she was born in America anyway.

Old 02-06-2021, 06:33 AM

2,448 posts, read 893,685 times
Inevitable street theater as our institutions become feminized.

If you wish to know the primary reason for the rise of Woke religionism, it is the feminization of our societal institutions. Depressingly, as the ration of women to men in college continues to be disproportionate, this will grow worse.

Old 02-06-2021, 06:33 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Cori Bush was the worst of them all. “Cops taking shots at us from behind trees”, “white supremacists coming into our neighborhood to shoot the place up regularly”.

A sobbing parade of lies

I saw that and thought, where did she live and when? That might have happened 100 years ago in the South and maybe up to the 1960's but come on. She made it sound like it was a regular occurrence.

I find it very hard to believe that cops would shoot at anyone from behind trees unless they were being shot at by a suspect. Of course being the perpetual victims some people see nothing wrong with a criminal fighting or shooting the Police.

I think we can all appreciate and have empathy for the elected that were shaken by the fools that swarmed the Capital but is it any different than the feelings of a shop owner that just had his front window smashed in and the "peaceful protesters" are pouring in to loot, vandalize and possibly burn it all to the ground?

Who knows how we would react or feel in a similar situation if an angry mob were running the halls where we work but what is a bit unnerving is how will these people react if the you know what really hits the fan?

Old 02-06-2021, 10:17 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I saw that and thought, where did she live and when? That might have happened 100 years ago in the South and maybe up to the 1960's but come on. She made it sound like it was a regular occurrence.

I find it very hard to believe that cops would shoot at anyone from behind trees unless they were being shot at by a suspect. Of course being the perpetual victims some people see nothing wrong with a criminal fighting or shooting the Police.

I think we can all appreciate and have empathy for the elected that were shaken by the fools that swarmed the Capital but is it any different than the feelings of a shop owner that just had his front window smashed in and the "peaceful protesters" are pouring in to loot, vandalize and possibly burn it all to the ground?

Who knows how we would react or feel in a similar situation if an angry mob were running the halls where we work but what is a bit unnerving is how will these people react if the you know what really hits the fan?
^^^ agree

As a shop owner, I would always be aware that anybody can come in the door to rob the place.

And, I would think the halls of the Capitol would be safe since I look at it as a sacred place.

The feelings of some of those who spoke were a little over the top.

Guess they are too young to remember going into the hall, lining up, putting their head down between their knees in case a bomb was dropped.

Must be too old for shooter drills that all the kids do in schools these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies