Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 01:12 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
but, but he is a well spoken, highly intelligent "articulate" black man who looks good in a suit. therefore you are a racist and he is deserving of the noble peace prize and worship of the ground upon which he walks.
Scumbags do not recognize skin color or intelligence.
Cuomo is debatably an even bigger scumbag, but he’s Italian vs Obama being half black, or half white, depending on how it suits him.
So I guess that makes me a racist? Nope.
I hate everybody equally. Why isn’t that an acceptable option?
If I hate a white guy, and a black guy equally as much I’m a racist for the simple fact that one dude is black.
This country sucks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2021, 01:31 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post

Obama at least had the courage to stand up to his base, and to stand for what is right.
Obama was/is a profesional politician actor. He will tell people what they want to hear. Doesn't always make it right.

Old 02-11-2021, 01:46 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Trump: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Old 02-11-2021, 01:47 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Trump: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Just like a weak coward.

Old 02-11-2021, 01:59 PM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Obama, the guy who orchestrated spying on his opposition, weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI? THAT Obama?
Also the guy who "stoked" the race mobs and perpetuated the "Hands up Don't Shoot" BIG LIE!

FIVE, yes FIVE Dallas police officers were murdered by the frenzy he whipped up back in 2015 after the BIG LIE of the Michael Brown case.

He even sent his AG snooping there and found nothing.

Ferguson burned, Dallas lost five cops.

But Obama was cool.

Old 02-11-2021, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Also the guy who "stoked" the race mobs and perpetuated the "Hands up Don't Shoot" BIG LIE!

FIVE, yes FIVE Dallas police officers were murdered by the frenzy he whipped up back in 2015 after the BIG LIE of the Michael Brown case.

He even sent his AG snooping there and found nothing.

Ferguson burned, Dallas lost five cops.

But Obama was cool.
What did Obama have to do with Michael brown?

Old 02-11-2021, 02:22 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Obama was/is a profesional politician actor. He will tell people what they want to hear. Doesn't always make it right.
That was kinda my point (that you are wrong if you are trying to blame this on Obama), if you watch the linked video in the OP, it shows him calling out the audience. It took him almost two minutes to get them calmed down from a Trump Protester interferring with the rally. He stood his ground and told them to show respect, and hear out the other side.

Trump, on the other hand told his crowds to punch them in the face, to get 'em outta here, that he'd pay the legal fees.

My point was that if Trump had the courage to tell his crowd that he invited to the capitol on 1/6 to calm down BEFORE the event was over, if he'd had the courage to admit that he was soundly defeated and admit he'd been lying to them all along, then maybe all of this wouldn't have happened. And if it STILL did, then (and only then) could he say he was not complicit.

This thread is not about Obama. I just used the Obama clip to show what Trump 'could have' done. Because many of his base are still saying that he had no responsibility, even though they know he invited the crowd, and then riled them up.

And what's worse, he did the same thing in Michigan a few months earlier. I had forgotten about how similar that was. When they tried to kidnap and murder the Governor, he didn't call them out, or shut them down, he said he loved Michigan and blamed the Governor, implying she deserved to be executed by his mob. The same mob that stormed the capitol of MI weeks earlier when he commanded them to Liberate.

I should have known, the Trump crowd isn't going to admit anything. My bad for posting truth.

Old 02-11-2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
That was kinda my point (that you are wrong if you are trying to blame this on Obama), if you watch the linked video in the OP, it shows him calling out the audience. It took him almost two minutes to get them calmed down from a Trump Protester interferring with the rally. He stood his ground and told them to show respect, and hear out the other side.

Trump, on the other hand told his crowds to punch them in the face, to get 'em outta here, that he'd pay the legal fees.

My point was that if Trump had the courage to tell his crowd that he invited to the capitol on 1/6 to calm down BEFORE the event was over, if he'd had the courage to admit that he was soundly defeated and admit he'd been lying to them all along, then maybe all of this wouldn't have happened. And if it STILL did, then (and only then) could he say he was not complicit.

This thread is not about Obama. I just used the Obama clip to show what Trump 'could have' done. Because many of his base are still saying that he had no responsibility, even though they know he invited the crowd, and then riled them up.

And what's worse, he did the same thing in Michigan a few months earlier. I had forgotten about how similar that was. When they tried to kidnap and murder the Governor, he didn't call them out, or shut them down, he said he loved Michigan and blamed the Governor, implying she deserved to be executed by his mob. The same mob that stormed the capitol of MI weeks earlier when he commanded them to Liberate.

I should have known, the Trump crowd isn't going to admit anything. My bad for posting truth.
Because trump & trumplettes are sniveling pathetic infants who never take responsibility. They have spent their whole lives acting like pieces of trash & blaming everyone else around them for their trash behavior. They’re losers. Always have been, always will be.

Old 02-11-2021, 02:44 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,960,793 times
If Trump had the Media Obama had, Trump would have filled his entire agenda, been labelled the best president in history, been praised for ending the Obama Depression, and be serving his second term because they would have been exposing the massive voter fraud rather than covering it up.

Old 02-11-2021, 02:50 PM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Trumpsky can never be that person because of his mental health issues; he's hardwired to fulfill his personality disorder. That isn't going to just fix itself, and we shouldn't expect it to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies