Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 05:34 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,316,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Nope.

Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

All illegals here who have had children are NOT subject to the jurisdiction thereof, as the 14th Amendment clearly stipulates.

Ergo: you liberals have completly stolen/rigged the system of voting by MILLIONS that skew your numbers. Which is why your "We WIN THE POPULAR VOTE!!!" argument is trash, since there could be as many as 10-20 million illegal democrat voters in this nation at this point.
Nope. That's just a nativist wet dream. The courts have consistently upheld Wong Kim Ark. vs. the United States as prescedent.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...ht-citizenship

https://www.thoughtco.com/us-v-wong-kim-ark-4767087

Last edited by silverkris; 02-19-2021 at 05:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2021, 05:53 PM

3,417 posts, read 2,714,266 times
Quote:
"Nikki Haley's" real (birth) name is:

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

Which explains why she crapped all over white history by destroying the state flag when she was governor.

She is a FAKE. There isnt' a conservative bone in her body.
Are you suggesting she belongs behind the counter of a convenience store or motel?

Old 02-19-2021, 06:12 PM

5,535 posts, read 2,255,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post

I think Marco Rubio has a better shot, as I got an immigrant story Republican. Ivanka recently announced that she won't primary him for his Florida Senate seat. Marco will probably have to align more closely with Trump, beg him for his endorsement for 2022 Senate re-election. Then in two years, run for the President, assuming Trump decides not to.

Rubio is already running for president in 2024. Not officially. But every single word he says, every single action he takes, is part of the big picture plan for his next presidential run. Past few months he discovered the word "elitist" and he uses it in as many sentences as he could, attempting to get MAGA voters on his side. Listening to Rubio attempt to use the word "elitist" is more fake than listening to Ted Cruz lie about his Cancun vacation.

Both Rubio and Cruz are wanting to be president next, and both have turned into silly putty trying to mold themselves into whatever shape they think is necessary to get votes. Both will fail bigly, because voters see that they don't care about the USA and both only care about elevating their political career to the next level.

Rubio is only for Rubio. He's just collecting a Senate paycheck while he is unofficially running for president. Ditto for Ted Cruz.

Last edited by Variable; 02-19-2021 at 07:25 PM..

Old 02-19-2021, 06:53 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,064,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Are you suggesting she belongs behind the counter of a convenience store or motel?
I'm suggesting she's a chameleon. She has the whitest white girl name to get white lady votes, then will point out to minorities that she is a minority when convenient for votes - she's one of those politicians who screams "vote for me...I'm white/female/Indian/minority"...the worst kind of race hustlers in politics.

I view Cruz and Rubio the same way they play that "I'm hispanic/white/male/minority/speak Spanish" boll-cks.

I don't like politicians who are fake, and aforementioned are all actors to me who pander in whatever way they can for power".

Old 02-19-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Nope. That's just a nativist wet dream. The courts have consistently upheld Wong Kim Ark. vs. the United States as prescedent.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...ht-citizenship

https://www.thoughtco.com/us-v-wong-kim-ark-4767087
Well its pretty clear: "subject to jurisdiction thereof".

You are right though the law will never be upheld. The politicians wouldn't dare at this point, nor could they. But there are 20 million illegal Democrat voters in this nation, of that I'm certain.

Old 02-19-2021, 07:34 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,736,256 times
Quote:

You are right though the law will never be upheld. The politicians wouldn't dare at this point, nor could they. But there are 20 million illegal Democrat voters in this nation, of that I'm certain.
All chanting for Moloch right? Why 20? Why not 50 million of us? Don't stop there. Keep making up stuff until it sticks right.

Old 02-19-2021, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
All chanting for Moloch right? Why 20? Why not 50 million of us? Don't stop there. Keep making up stuff until it sticks right.
Anyone born here from an illegal. How many people do you think that is?

It's embarrassing that this "nation" wouldn't be able to quantify such a number anyways.

Not really a nation anymore, just a big "economic zone" where the rich bilk it for every penny as it rots...

Old 02-19-2021, 08:34 PM

31,950 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
It was good to see her be honest about being just another RINO. She has lots of company, McCain, Flake, Powell, Romney, etc.. She may have an R by her name but she isn't a conservative.
She is a conservative just like the rest you mentioned. Liz Cheney is a hardcore conservative but now she's a rino because she put country first. They absolutely hold conservatives values and always have. They just aren't Trump worshipers.

Old 02-19-2021, 10:15 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,316,598 times
Quote:

Actually the law has been upheld. You just don't agree with it even though it's been established as precedent.

And your little closing screed is a nice little diversion out of frustration that things ain't going your way.

Old 02-19-2021, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Actually the law has been upheld. You just don't agree with it even though it's been established as precedent.

And your little closing screed is a nice little diversion out of frustration that things ain't going your way.
Illegals, and all their descendants, will never be true, legal citizens of this nation in my (and tens of millions more Americans') eyes.

They infiltrated this nation, illegally. That's where their existence begins and ends - as illegals.

But sure, precedent has been set. Congrats, you rigged the system in your favor forevermore in a most cutthroat fashion. Don't expect me to love you for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies