Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 04:13 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Joe has been given both vaccine shots. So has Jill. They don't have it and won't transmit it.
So why are those two morons wearing cloth masks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2021, 04:14 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I don't know what you're yammering about.

If you noticed the title of the video, you would have noticed that the title says he wandered out on the White House Lawn.

You are trying hard to put words into my mouth, and you failed.
Well that was what you wrote. Am I not reading your words correctly? I read in to an implication, maybe you think Biden is amazingly sharp and I misread your post. I of course could be wrong and you were being tongue in cheek.
It is easy to misinterpret online comments but I think you have been known not to be a Biden fan. I may have mixed you up with some of the other hateful poster. If so I’m sorry.

Old 02-12-2021, 04:29 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Geez that was sweet. The media dropped bombs on Trump every chance they got hoping for a Gotcha moment but Uncle Joe gets prodded with soft pillows.

Is that we have to look forward to from the media for the next 4 years? Questions about the dogs?
"See, Trump's a NAZI!!!! Why else would he have German Shepherds than to be a constant reminder of his love for Hitler!!!"

Old 02-12-2021, 04:39 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Trump is a human being. You leftists are getting more and more nasty. I think your “win” emboldened you, and you’re getting worse.
It has to to with Trump’s nature and behavior above anything else.

Plenty of people who aren’t leftists feel the same way thefragile does or close.

I’m not a leftist, not a Democrat, and not a Biden voter.

Thefragile might have been a little over the top, but not by much.

Trump deserves the nastiness that comes to him because of his own behavior.

He doesn’t deserve to have anyone defend him, and defending him is a reflection upon those defending him.

Old 02-12-2021, 04:49 PM

1,951 posts, read 700,567 times
Quote:
Joe has been given both vaccine shots. So has Jill. They don't have it and won't transmit it.
who told you that

Old 02-12-2021, 04:55 PM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Some Presidents are decidedly better at working the Press than others. Reagan was pretty good at it, for example. DJT represents the opposite end of the spectrum. I think people have grown accustomed to the constant belligerence of the mentally-ill former President toward the Press. Seeing how Biden is treated is strikingly different. Experience matters.

Old 02-12-2021, 05:00 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,308,300 times
Quote:
95% of vaccinated people don't get sick with Covid. There is proof yet whether than can get covid and be asymptomatic and spread it to others. Unfortunately, the Phase 3 studies didn't check for this. Phase 3 only checked whether they got sick with Covid.

Hoping to hear news any day about current ongoing studies which will indicate whether or not vaccinated people can be asymptomatic spreaders. If anything has any recent findings on this matter, please post.

Old 02-12-2021, 05:03 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So why are those two morons wearing cloth masks?
As an intelligent example. Something that's been in short supply for the last few years.

Old 02-12-2021, 05:12 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Trump attacked the media every chance he got. Are we really surprised they attacked back? There's a lesson to be learned from what not to do in how Trump conducted himself. He made enemies left and right for no reason.
The media is the ones who started the attack.

Old 02-12-2021, 05:14 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
As an intelligent example. Something that's been in short supply for the last few years.
Lol! Yet Biden relaxes the borders during a pandemic, yeah that’s intelligent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies